Saturday, November 03, 2018

The self-proclaimed incel who wounded 5, killed 2 and himself at a yoga studio in Tallahassee left recording that revealed him to be a racist, misogynist, anti-immigrant, incel with a history of sexual assault. In YouTube videos and SoundCloud audio he revealed himself to be a sad, wretch of a person who blamed everyone else for his pathetic existence. He claimed on one recording that he viewed himself as an older Elliot Rodger. He also made videos in which he threatened violence against women he has known in his lifetime because they had no interest in losers like him.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

A lot of what he said reminds me of certain people on this site. If anyone who reads this can relate to this person, please seek help because you are in serious need of it.

Comments

The man who shot dead two women at a yoga studio in Tallahassee, Florida, on Friday before killing himself was a far-right extremist and self-proclaimed misogynist who railed against women, black people, and immigrants in a series of online videos and songs.

Another murderous righty incel. How pathetic.

#1 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2018-11-03 05:58 PM | Reply

I wonder if the whole Trump phenomenon is a massive case of sperm retention syndrome. Soros should start paying hookers to give these sad cases some relief.

#2 | Posted by bored at 2018-11-03 06:12 PM | Reply

Just like Islamic terrorists, American right wing terrorists suffer from an epic case of blue balls.

Jesus, kid, just pay for it and calm the F down.

#3 | Posted by jpw at 2018-11-03 06:18 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Thanks for giving him the freedom to do this, Second Amendment!

#4 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-11-03 06:35 PM | Reply

Yeah, Hans is definitely going to need a good lawyer....

#5 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-11-03 08:41 PM | Reply

#5 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-11-03 08:41 PM

"God I love Trump..." - #3 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-10-03 05:21 AM

"...I voted for Trump." - #42 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-01 07:52 PM

#6 | Posted by Hans at 2018-11-03 08:58 PM | Reply

#6 You can post from a psychiatric institute?

The more you know....

#7 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-11-03 08:59 PM | Reply

"You can post from a psychiatric institute?" - #7 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-11-03 08:59 PM

"God I love Trump..." - #3 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-10-03 05:21 AM

"...I voted for Trump." - #42 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-01 07:52 PM

The more you know....

#8 | Posted by Hans at 2018-11-03 09:02 PM | Reply

All these incels should be rounded up and sent down to the border with their passports so they can meet a woman desperate enough to marry them. Win win.

#9 | Posted by bored at 2018-11-03 09:26 PM | Reply

#8 That was awesome. Keep up the good work!

#10 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-11-03 09:29 PM | Reply

"#8 That was awesome. Keep up the good work!" - #10 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-11-03 09:29 PM

Of course it was.

You have to make up things.

Me?

I merely highlight your own words:

"God I love Trump..." - #3 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-10-03 05:21 AM

"...I voted for Trump." - #42 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-01 07:52 PM

#11 | Posted by Hans at 2018-11-03 09:31 PM | Reply

"All these incels should be rounded up and sent down to the border with their passports"

They don't have passports.

If they had the finacial resources to get passports, and use them, then they wouldn't be such yokels.

#12 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-11-03 09:36 PM | Reply

How hard is to-------- that you have so many incels running around? Go to the bar buy some drinks for an ugly fat chick and a few hours later you are getting some action.

#13 | Posted by byrdman at 2018-11-03 09:38 PM | Reply

#13 part of the pathology is they tend to be 4s who think they're at least 9s.

It's about not getting a chick way out of their league.

#14 | Posted by jpw at 2018-11-03 09:42 PM | Reply

Are you calling byrdman a 4?

#15 | Posted by REDIAL at 2018-11-03 09:43 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#11 Hans, have you ever been to a bar?

Yeah, didn't think so.

#16 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-11-03 09:46 PM | Reply

"#11 Hans, have you ever been to a bar? Yeah, didn't think so."" - #16 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-11-03 09:46 PM

I was right.

You have to make up things.

Me?

I merely use your own words against you:

"God I love Trump..." - #3 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-10-03 05:21 AM

"...I voted for Trump." - #42 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-01 07:52 PM

When's your next meltdown?

#17 | Posted by Hans at 2018-11-03 09:52 PM | Reply

#13 part of the pathology is they tend to be 4s who think they're at least 9s.
It's about not getting a chick way out of their league.

#14 | POSTED BY JPW AT 2018-11-03 09:42 PM

That is where alcohol plays a crucial role in this. It is called beer goggles. Go home with a 9 wake up with a 3.

#18 | Posted by byrdman at 2018-11-03 10:11 PM | Reply

#17 I love how think that posting about me voting for the lesser of two evils is somehow a tactic or something. Or whatever it you try to do by stalking me. That's really frigging hilarious :)

But yeah, keep up the good work. You do know that Hillary lost, right?

It makes me laugh when people like you scream helplessly at the sky.

#19 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-11-03 10:21 PM | Reply

#18 that would only make an incel angrier with self loathing.

They're fundamentally damaged, screwed up people.

#20 | Posted by jpw at 2018-11-03 10:42 PM | Reply

They are fundamentally damaged, screwed up people everywehre.
They might even be more prevalent that yoga studios.

#21 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-11-03 11:00 PM | Reply

And?

#22 | Posted by jpw at 2018-11-03 11:02 PM | Reply

And, we should take their guns away.

#23 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-11-03 11:03 PM | Reply

Time was I could have ended up being one of these sad s.o.b.'s.

Then I bulked up and started going to events with women.

It helps to not be ego driven.

#24 | Posted by Tor at 2018-11-03 11:19 PM | Reply

And, we should take their guns away.

#23 | POSTED BY SNOOFY AT 2018-11-03 11:03 PM

How do you propose that? Make people fill out a survey that asks if they aren't getting lucky with women? It's pretty hard to figure out who is crazy unless they are outwardly crazy and get reported. Seems like most of these incel guys are the quiet type that don't make much noise except on the internet.

#25 | Posted by byrdman at 2018-11-03 11:31 PM | Reply

Require all gun owners to supply currents references from their wife/girlfriend.
If they can't handle their 'gun' they should not own one.

#26 | Posted by bored at 2018-11-03 11:43 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"How do you propose that? Make people fill out a survey that asks if they aren't getting lucky with women?"

If by "aren't getting lucky" you mean "a history of sexual assault" then yes.

#27 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-11-03 11:48 PM | Reply

And, we should take their guns away.

#23 | Posted by snoofy

Figure out how to spot them and you'd be golden.

#28 | Posted by jpw at 2018-11-04 12:39 AM | Reply

Time was I could have ended up being one of these sad s.o.b.'s.

Then I bulked up and started going to events with women.

It helps to not be ego driven.

#24 | Posted by Tor

It's funny, you don't even need to bulk up.

Talking to women like they're people and not just "females" tends to make a huge difference in how they receive your advances.

Being humble enough to accept rejection now and then helps too.

These sad sacks can't do either. They believe in their own unrecognized superiority. Reminds me a lot of a number of DR posters actually.

#29 | Posted by jpw at 2018-11-04 12:47 AM | Reply

I found women to be a bit more receptive once I look different.

I'm not saying they're wrong to feel this way either.

Interestingly enough I met one of the guys that was in the movie murderball.

The guy really did have a way with the ladies LOL

Seriously though viewing them as human beings and not being ego-driven ----- is key.

#30 | Posted by Tor at 2018-11-04 01:09 AM | Reply

I found women to be a bit more receptive once I look different.

I'm not saying they're wrong to feel this way either.

LOL it's ok to say women can be shallow.

I dunno. It all depends on what you're pursuing.

This is what the incels are missing. Actually, it's the problem with "Conservatives" in general when it comes to humanity in general.

#31 | Posted by jpw at 2018-11-04 01:20 AM | Reply

POSTED BY BYRDMAN

What gets easier to pick up the heavier it gets?

#32 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2018-11-04 02:01 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

"Figure out how to spot them and you'd be golden."

It's what I quoted, "history of sexual assault."

#33 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-11-04 04:17 AM | Reply

I just club them and drag them into my cave by the hair.

#34 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-11-04 12:39 PM | Reply

Oh, look. Mackris is back.

#35 | Posted by Corky at 2018-11-04 12:46 PM | Reply

#13 | POSTED BY BYRDMAN

I know a few guys who fall into the "incel" profile. There's nothing involuntary about it. They are self-loathing and extremely misogynistic. They lack confidence in themselves and blame everyone else for their failures. It's not as if they are bad looking. The get attention paid to them sometimes but their personalities are so off putting and their treatment of women is so bad that anyone who has an interest doesn't have it for long.

#36 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2018-11-04 03:17 PM | Reply

Have none of these guys ever looked at most Metal Stars?

Most of them are ugly short dudes.

Know what though?

They don't let it define them.

#37 | Posted by Tor at 2018-11-05 10:15 AM | Reply