Saturday, November 03, 2018

"They want to turn America into a socialistic country," Spaeth said. "It's disgusting." The reporter asked Spaeth how far he would be willing to take his hatred, and he told Pilkington he would gladly -- and violently -- turn on his sister, a liberal who votes Democratic. "If there is a civil war in this country and you were on the wrong side," Spaeth said he told his sister, "I would have no problem shooting you in the face." The reporter asked if he was joking, and Spaeth insisted he was serious. "No, I am not," he said. "I love my sister, we get on great. But she has to know how passionate I am about our president."

Comments

Man, I hope no one punches this ------ who talks about murdering his sister like he's talking about what to get for lunch in his ---- sucker.

That would be tragic.

Violent and wrong too.

Both sides do it..

#1 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2018-11-03 02:22 PM | Reply

No Cult, No Cult.
Just stable geniuses.

#2 | Posted by bored at 2018-11-03 02:48 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"Stable geniuses"

Intelligent jackasses?

#3 | Posted by Zed at 2018-11-03 03:27 PM | Reply

Wisgod looks just as redneck stupid as I always imagined he would.

#4 | Posted by jpw at 2018-11-03 03:39 PM | Reply

Now now now ... You have to cut Wisgod a break; he's in a tax bracket higher than anyone else in Wisconsin. Even higher than state law allows!

#5 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-11-03 03:52 PM | Reply

I doubt I would have any further communication with any family member or friend who said they would shoot me in the face. I do have Trump supporters in the family but, so far, none have threatened to shoot me in the face.

#6 | Posted by danni at 2018-11-03 04:04 PM | Reply

What's with poorly educated angry white men calling their rage "passion?"

That's pathetic.

#7 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-11-03 04:44 PM | Reply

#7 It will be relabeled mental illness when they act on it.

#8 | Posted by bored at 2018-11-03 05:20 PM | Reply

I bought a hi point pistol.

I'm not even going to do these ***** the honor of shooting them with a decent firearm

#9 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2018-11-03 05:50 PM | Reply

Without meeting his sister, how can one truly ascertain whether or not they'd want to shoot her in the face.

More information is necessary.

#10 | Posted by ClownShack at 2018-11-03 06:16 PM | Reply

She's alright, by his own admission.

She just can't stand in the way of his religious beliefs.

#11 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2018-11-03 06:37 PM | Reply

For what it's worth, I wouldn't shoot Trump in the face either.

But, I would laugh if he tripped and fell down a flight of stairs.

#12 | Posted by ClownShack at 2018-11-03 06:46 PM | Reply

#12 especially if his umbrella stayed at the top of the stairs and the toilet paper stayed stuck to his shoe.

Not to mention the laugh of pure joy coming from a Melania.

#13 | Posted by jpw at 2018-11-03 09:19 PM | Reply