Saturday, November 03, 2018

A Washington state lawmaker who moonlights as a wannabe theocrat has stumbled into FBI scrutiny over a how-to guide he wrote on killing non-believers and establishing a Christian theocracy.

Comments

#1 | Posted by bored at 2018-11-02 09:31 PM | Reply

"there are two main counter-states in America: Marxists and Islamists."

Jews and Blacks got a pass this time.
Which only underscores the right-wing commitment to diversity.

#2 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-11-02 11:01 PM | Reply

I am sure Jews will be cast as marxists and the blacks as Islamists.
Bases covered.

#3 | Posted by bored at 2018-11-02 11:38 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

Is anything too crazy for GOP voters anymore?

#4 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2018-11-02 11:49 PM | Reply

Religion is a disease.

#5 | Posted by jpw at 2018-11-03 12:05 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

Some Americans WANT a blasphemy law but have no idea how to get one.

#6 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-04 06:18 AM | Reply

"Some Americans WANT a blasphemy law"

Naw! Not even here on the Retort. The last time someone complained about being blasphemed around here got his crazy ass "tossed" out for life.

Cousin of yours????

#7 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-11-04 06:51 AM | Reply

Naw!

Yaw!!!

See the title? Can you read? Are you on medication? Or you just need glasses? LOL

A Washington state lawmaker who moonlights as a wannabe theocrat .... a how-to guide he wrote on killing non-believers

Link?

#8 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-04 07:29 AM | Reply

And I am pretty sure Trump would love a blasphemy law... in case he declares himself a deity.

#9 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-04 07:30 AM | Reply

As many of us read, in Pakistan they do have blasphemy laws and Christians are persecuted. So, I'm just not interested in Tremain's views. Go back to Pakistan and be who you are and leave us the hell alone. We don't want what you're selling. And quite honestly, Twin doesn't need to supply you with a link. Her credibility is 100% unlike yours which is closer to 0%.

#10 | Posted by danni at 2018-11-04 08:14 AM | Reply

Hey Trailer Lady.... *I* am not bringing Blasphemy Laws into America. Your own lawmaker is!!! hahahahahahahahaha

I am just laughing at the irony.

We don't want what you're selling.

Hey Trailer Lady.... *I* am NOT selling. Your own lawmaker is!!! hahahahahahahahaha

I am just laughing at the irony.

Go back to Pakistan

I bet DANNI will be the first to shoot at The Caravan.....

Twin doesn't need to supply you with a link.

She does if she wants me to understand what the hell she is talking about.

Her credibility is 100% unlike yours

Hey Trailer Lady.... people in trailers don't get to judge credibility! LOL

#11 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-04 08:29 AM | Reply

I'm about tired of Tremain. I think I will exercise my right and do my first plonk. Yes.

#12 | Posted by danni at 2018-11-04 08:33 AM | Reply

I think I will exercise my right and do my first plonk.

Good Riddance!

Keep your lowlife comments out of my threads too Trailer Lady.... LOL

#13 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-04 08:41 AM | Reply

This is the kind of nut jobs that runs Pakistan.

#14 | Posted by Tor at 2018-11-04 09:31 AM | Reply

What is disturbing is that this is a senior elected official and his party hasn't deniunced him or punted his crazy ass yet.

#15 | Posted by bored at 2018-11-04 10:41 AM | Reply

Denounced

#16 | Posted by bored at 2018-11-04 10:42 AM | Reply

He sounds like a Mike Pence wannabe...

OCU

#17 | Posted by OCUser at 2018-11-04 11:17 AM | Reply

"GOP Washington State Lawmaker Circulates Plan to Kill Non-Believers"

This is the day that the lord has made.

#18 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2018-11-04 11:19 AM | Reply

Ever read about Jesus and the woman at the well?

He talked with her and was kind the entire time.

He never threatened to throw her in the well if she didn't convert.

The trumper is unChristian.

#19 | Posted by Tor at 2018-11-04 12:29 PM | Reply

another reason that i've spent my adult life messing with religious fools as often and as vigorously as possible. I never pass up a chance to deride and make fun of their beliefs. I try to point out how much their "religion" mimics fairytales. I like to try to get them to the point that they'll fight..cause I like to fight. thanks in large part to the influences of religion, mankind is just about to enter final meltdown and frankly it can't come soon enough. so just let me say to all you believers..GFY. if you're having problems then i'd say your deity is a punk --- or maybe he just don't like you.
I'll post this here too...i'd hate to miss the chance to offend one of these fools.

#20 | Posted by ABlock at 2018-11-04 10:28 PM | Reply

is there any afterbirth involved with being "born again" LOL

#21 | Posted by ABlock at 2018-11-04 10:29 PM | Reply

"As a non-believer I almost wish Washington would enact a law that would allow me to claim self-defence against him and his followers."

They did. It's called the 2nd Amendment.

#22 | Posted by madbomber at 2018-11-05 01:40 AM | Reply