Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Hillary Clinton joked about how black men like Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., and former Attorney General Eric Holder "all look alike." During an interview on Friday, Clinton made the quip while correcting Recode's Kara Swisher about who recently goaded on Democratic voters by rhetorically encouraging them to "kick" Republicans when they "go low." After Clinton noted how she adores Booker, Swisher asked the former secretary of state what she thought about this "kick them" remark. "Well, that was Eric Holder," Clinton noted. "Eric Holder, oh, Eric Holder, sorry," Swisher said. "Yeah, I know they all look alike," Clinton quipped to a wave of laughter and applause in the room. Clinton further joked that she was "paid" by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg to make the comment. During that same discussion, Clinton admitted that she still would "like to be president."

Comments

First honest thing the old hag ever said.

#1 | Posted by patron at 2018-10-30 11:50 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

I'm sure the left will be all up in arms over such an obviously racist comment.

Wait for it.....

*crickets*

#2 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-10-30 11:54 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

--Clinton admitted that she still would "like to be president."

Run, Rodham, run!

#3 | Posted by nullifidian at 2018-10-30 12:03 PM | Reply

#1 #2 #3

I'm So Ronery
I'm so ronery
So ronery
So ronery and sadry arone

There's no one
Just me onry
Sitting on my rittle throne
I work very hard and make up great prans
But nobody ristens, no one understands
Seems that no one takes me serirousry

And so I'm ronery
A little ronery
Poor rittre me

There's nobody
I can rerate to
Feer rike a bird in a cage
It's kinda sihry
But not rearry
Because it's fihring my body with rage

I work rearry hard to stay nice and fit
But none of the women seem to give a ----
When I rure the world maybe they'rr notice me
But untir then I'rr just be ronery
Rittre ronery, poor rittre me
I'm so ronery
I'm so ronery

#4 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2018-10-30 12:09 PM | Reply

Hey dummies -

Hillary's comment was directed at the person interviewing her.

lol

#5 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2018-10-30 12:11 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#5 As opposed to who, the person not interviewing her?

lol

#6 | Posted by gracieamazed at 2018-10-30 12:23 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Clinton admitted that she still would "like to be president."

Hopefully, by 2020 she and Trump will be only a memory and we can officially put America in REHAB.

#7 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2018-10-30 12:26 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

As opposed to who, the person not interviewing her?

#6 | POSTED BY GRACIEAMAZED

It was an interview ...

This was talked about this morning on Tim Farley's Morning Briefing on sirius/xm POTUS channel 124.

If you heard the full exchange during the interview, it'd be crystal clear to you that Hillary directed the comment at the interviewer.

#8 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2018-10-30 12:31 PM | Reply

"Hillary's comment was directed at the person interviewing her."

I agree, it was intended as a jibe against the interviewer, implying that's what Swisher thought. Totally unnecessary, and sums up exactly why most people find Clinton so abrasive and unlikeable. She came just short of calling a person who made an honest mistake a racist.

#9 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-10-30 12:32 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 5

jeffylube, its obvious she was making fun of the reporter. I bet your dumb ass is itching to claim her Zuckerberg quip is anti-semitic.

#10 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2018-10-30 12:57 PM | Reply

I don't care about her comment, Dr Jones.

I think we WAY overreact to comments of this nature in this country.

I was pointing out that she'll be given a pass in a situation where a conservative would have been pilloried over saying the exact same thing.

Pointing out obvious hypocrisy is fun.

#11 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-10-30 01:18 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

She came just short of calling a person who made an honest mistake a racist.

#9 | POSTED BY SENTINEL

Hillary is not racist.

But judging by your comments on immigration, YOU are.

#12 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2018-10-30 01:18 PM | Reply

Nobody cares what you think, PFC Pincheloaf.

#13 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-10-30 02:04 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#11 | POSTED BY JEFFJ

A conservative wouldn't have said it in jest. Of course a racist like you fails to understand something this simple.

#14 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2018-10-30 02:50 PM | Reply

You know she was joking because she followed that remark up with another silly comment:

#15 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2018-10-30 02:57 PM | Reply

Hillary is not racist.

This is the lady who once referred to black youths as "superpredators."

#16 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2018-10-30 03:55 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

"This is the lady who once referred to black youths as "superpredators."
POSTED BY GONOLES92"

Taking that lady's remark in context, the criminal justice system must be racist too.

What you gonna do about it?

#17 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-10-30 04:01 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Nobody cares what you think, PFC Pincheloaf.

#13 | POSTED BY SENTINEL

To you, that's MSgt PinchALoaf USAF Retired, dork.

Did you delete yours?

Did you forward them to your racist right-wing friends?

Tell us ...

#18 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2018-10-30 04:25 PM | Reply

'This is the lady who once referred to black youths as "superpredators."'

#19 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-10-30 04:29 PM | Reply

"This is just as dubious as the claim that McCarthy was singling out "wealthy jews" in his tweet." - #19 | Posted by ϟwastika-worshiping ϟϟentinel at 2018-10-30 04:29 PM

This would be like David Duke excusing Trump's claim of being a nationalist.

#20 | Posted by Hans at 2018-10-30 04:31 PM | Reply

"By the way, when Obama was first inaugurated back in 2009, what did you do with all those viral racist Obama emails that everyone got spammed to them?"

I never got such emails. Did you? It must be the type of people you associate with.

#21 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-10-30 04:37 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

"This is the lady who once referred to black youths as "superpredators."
#16 | POSTED BY GONOLES92"

Did she ever say anything else about her comments from before you were born?

Maybe, double down on them, or retract them?

#22 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-10-30 04:39 PM | Reply

#21 | POSTED BY SENTINEL

Liar

You're either lying or you have zero friends.

I got them from a well meaning childhood friend (who In 10p% certain is now a Trumper), and from ex-military people I was stationed with back in the day who still had my email address -- and I deleted them all.

You're lying, Sweetheart.

#23 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2018-10-30 04:44 PM | Reply

In 10p% = I'm 100%

#24 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2018-10-30 04:48 PM | Reply

"You're either lying or you have zero friends." - #23 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2018-10-30 04:44 PM

I actually find it entirely plausible that ϟwastika-worshiping ϟϟentinel has zero friends.

But being a liar is also in the realm of distinct possibilities.

#25 | Posted by Hans at 2018-10-30 04:51 PM | Reply

"I got them from ... ex-military people..." - #23 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2018-10-30 04:44 PM

Started receiving them from Capt. Walt in June of 2008, shortly after we connected on FB after first meeting here on the Retort.

When I replied with links proving that what he was forwarding along was, in fact, not true, he said he didn't care. "As long as it helps defeat Obama," was his "reasoning."

I unfriended and blocked him after that.

#26 | Posted by Hans at 2018-10-30 04:57 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

And you've been lonely ever since...(sigh)

#27 | Posted by Spork at 2018-10-30 05:34 PM | Reply

I knew Walt was smart. Me and Walt hit it off when we met. Even connected when he was in Iraq and I was in Afghanistan.

#28 | Posted by boaz at 2018-10-30 05:37 PM | Reply

"And you've been lonely ever since..." - #27 | Posted by Spork at 2018-10-30 05:34 PM

Not really...

Hans gets all the chicks.

Posted by I_N_Cognito at 2007-03-25 12:13 AM

#29 | Posted by Hans at 2018-10-30 05:59 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

"You're lying, Sweetheart."

I'm not your sweetheart, Grunt. And I really didn't get that kind of stuff in my email. I saw dodgy posts on my Facebook feed after 2012, and I either called those out or ignored them.

#30 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-10-30 06:00 PM | Reply

"I knew Walt was smart. Me and Walt ..." - #28 | Posted by boaz at 2018-10-30 05:37 PM | Flag: Self-retorting retort

#31 | Posted by Hans at 2018-10-30 06:01 PM | Reply

Spork reeks of Cuckfish aka Mrs. Danforth.

#32 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2018-10-30 06:01 PM | Reply

I'm not your sweetheart

Womp womp

#30 | POSTED BY SENTINEL

You've been posting here since 2005, so that says you closely follow politics.

During the 2008 campaign white people like you went abso-FREAKING-lutely bonkers when Jeremiah Wright made the news. How about Obama and "bitter clingers", remember that one? Or the Michelle Obama "whitey tape"? (I'm sure your head spun off your shoulders on that one!) There are many more examples, of course ... all generating plenty of racist memes spammed by the ba-zillions from the time Obama declared, to well past his first inauguration ...

So you saying you never received any racist Obama emails is flat-out ridiculous.

#33 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2018-10-30 07:58 PM | Reply

"This is the lady who once referred to black youths as "superpredators."
#16 | POSTED BY GONOLES92"

Now do Mexicans and the "hot sauce". Them disease ridden Mexican rapists are "attacking"! It's a National EMERGY!!!!

Also..

This is the lady who is NOT President and who does NOT set the tone for most Democrats or the Country at large anymore..

BTW...Have you heard what the actual President is saying lately?

#34 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-10-30 07:58 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I probably haven't received a chain email letter of any type since before I joined the retort. I tend to shut that stuff down real quick and make it clear to people I don't want that stuff clogging up my email. You're really coming across as obsessed and unhinged here, Pretend Private Pinchaloaf.

#35 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-10-30 08:23 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#35 | POSTED BY SENTINEL

Listen Sally, everthing I'm saying is PERFECTLY plausible and very true.

I'd have more respect for you if you just admitted it, instead of lying like Pinocchio on steroids.

#36 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2018-10-30 08:33 PM | Reply

"Listen Sally, everthing I'm saying "

Makes zero sense, considering I voted for Obama twice.

#37 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-10-30 08:37 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"...considering I voted for Obama twice." - #37 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-10-30 08:37 PM

It strains credibility to believe that ϟwastika-worshiping ϟϟentinel voted for President Obama once, much less twice.

#38 | Posted by Hans at 2018-10-30 08:40 PM | Reply

Makes zero sense, considering I voted for Obama twice.

#37 | POSTED BY SENTINEL

So why vote for Trump?

Trump's BFF in the world is Roger Stone who spread Michelle Obama Whitey Tape Lie ...

Roger Stone Claims Michelle Obama 'Whitey' Video Will Soon Surface
thehill.com

Legendary conservative political hit man Roger Stone says a tape of Michelle Obama referring to white people as "whitey" is about to surface.

"At least seven news organizations have contacted me, wanting to know how to get their hands on this tape, giving me more information than I had after I've spoken to each one of them," Stone said Sunday on Fox.

If you voted for Obama twice, you should've happily voted for Hillary.

What's up with that?

#39 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2018-10-30 08:47 PM | Reply

Now do Mexicans and the "hot sauce". #34 | Posted by donnerboy

" I take hot sauce with me wherever I go."

- Hillary Clinton

#40 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2018-10-30 09:23 PM | Reply

Lol guess she is just like Trump. At least Trump is open with his bigotry.

#41 | Posted by byrdman at 2018-10-30 09:28 PM | Reply

"So why vote for Trump?"

Don't ask me. I've said numerous times here I didn't vote for either Trump or Clinton.

"If you voted for Obama twice, you should've happily voted for Hillary.
What's up with that?"

See post #9 in this thread for just one of many reasons. I didn't agree with everything Obama did, but he never fell below my minimum threshold of being a sincere, competent and generally likable human being. Both Clinton and Trump failed that test, not just for me but for many Obama voters in swing states that Democrats needed and still need to carry if they want to defeat Trump.

#42 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-10-31 01:48 AM | Reply

- sincere, competent and generally likable human being.

Very sweet thought.... very dumb way to decide who to vote for. It's the policies, stupid.

And even then, the policies don't matter if you throw your vote away on an unelectable candidate.

#43 | Posted by Corky at 2018-10-31 01:52 AM | Reply

#43, policies also matter if you don't believe the person is competent enough or honest enough to try to effect them in a way that won't screw you over. And I already know how you're going to respond to this, so just zip it. Your argument that people need to choose between Giant Douche and Turd Sandwich failed to convince millions of people in the last election, it's not going to magically start working now.

#44 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-10-31 02:08 AM | Reply

" It's the policies, stupid"

It sure is, and its the exact reason your girl failed.

#45 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2018-10-31 06:40 AM | Reply

#44 | POSTED BY SENTINEL

Wrong -- most Americans correctly saw Hillary as the most qualified candidate (she's a workaholic).

You follow politics closely by virtue of posting here for 13 years, yet you STILL can't make the distinction between policy and propaganda? Hillary was a BIG TIME policy wonk, yet you fell for the anti-Hillary propaganda hook, line, and sinker.

What do you stand for? Beating up on desperate immigrant women and children who can't defend themselves? You say you voted for Obama twice, but yet you push ridiculous right-wing anti-immigration talking points.

"If you're going to have selfish ignorant citizens, you're going to have selfish ignorant leaders"
-- George Carlin

www.youtube.com

No wonder America ended up with the effing moron Trump.

#46 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2018-10-31 07:16 AM | Reply | Funny: 2 | Newsworthy 1

#46 | POSTED BY PINCHALOAF AT 2018-10-31 07:16 AM | FLAG:

Anti-Immigrant voters should have loved Obama. He deported them like it was the new, hot thing to do.

#47 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2018-10-31 08:36 AM | Reply

#33 | POSTED BY PINCHALOAF

I've told you many times - I never received any racist Obama emails.

You obviously did and given how solipsistic you are you just assume that if you got them then everybody got them.

#48 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-10-31 10:33 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

He deported them like it was the new, hot thing to do.

#47 | POSTED BY SITZKRIEG

It only looked that way due to statistical manipulation.

At the very end of Bush's term the statistical definition of "deportation" was expanded to include people who were turned away at the border. This change massively inflated Obama's numbers compared with his predecessors.

#49 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-10-31 10:34 AM | Reply

Pinchaloaf has gone into the same mode as so many others who keep repeating the same failed talking points that helped Clinton lose the 2016 election.

Literally fewer people in fewer states voted for Clinton than Obama in either of his elections. It was clear early on that Clinton and her supporters took it for granted that anyone who voted for Obama would vote for her, and they attacked and insulted anyone who would even fathom not voting for the abrasive ---- over the turd sandwich. No wonder America ended up with the effing moron Trump.

Instead of doing soul searching and trying to figure out how they can repeat the nationwide victories of Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, who connected with people in a majority of the country, not just a plurality of people in a minority of the country, they want to double down on their loserdom and continue to attack the very people they need. Until this changes, I think America is stuck with the effing moron Trump.

#50 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-10-31 10:37 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Jeez, then I guess it was her that just appointed those two conservative Supreme Court judges.

#51 | Posted by Spork at 2018-10-31 10:58 AM | Reply

- Literally fewer people in fewer states

Of course they did, which was totally expected by people who actually pay attention to politics and understood that she was the first serious woman Pres candidate, who running for what would have been also historic as a third Dem term in a row... and who had the FBI Dir pull what little rug she had out from under her the week of the election.

- Instead of

#52 | Posted by Corky at 2018-10-31 11:06 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"...then I guess it was her that just appointed..." - #51 | Posted by Spork at 2018-10-31 10:58 AM

Apparently, the concept of "receiving the most popular votes" ("most Americans correctly saw Hillary as the most qualified candidate") is above your intelligence.

#53 | Posted by Hans at 2018-10-31 11:06 AM | Reply

"Pretending that throwing away your vote is inconsequential the outcome; that you aren't responsible for helping elect the effing moron Trump, try voting as a civic duty to effect the election in the way that provides the best policies for the most people rather than voting to make yourself feel good."

This is exactly what I'm talking about. These ----- just want sit their and lecture everyone else about how everyone but them is responsible for effing morong Trump getting elected. This is not how you win elections.

#54 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-10-31 11:39 AM | Reply

Ah, and there you blow an opportunity to actually say something. If you "-----" are too self-absorbed to vote for the only real world option in policies that is better than the only other real world option in policies and would prefer to ---------- politically by throwing away your vote , then I guess we'll keep getting effing morons like you and Trump.

#55 | Posted by Corky at 2018-10-31 11:45 AM | Reply

"You also tend to equate any criticism of Obama to be racist, but that's a separate issue."

Did he monkey it up, when it comes to thinking all criticism of Obama must be racist?

#56 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-10-31 11:45 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

"These ----- just want sit their and lecture everyone else about how everyone but them is responsible for effing morong Trump getting elected."

Wow.
You seem a little worked up.
Take a deep breath and count to Ten Swastikas.

#57 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-10-31 11:46 AM | Reply | Funny: 4

"effing morons like [anyone who didn't vote for Hillary]"

Keep talking, dumb ass. You're saying anyone who didn't vote for HRC is in the same category as Trump. That is not how you win elections.

#58 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-10-31 11:48 AM | Reply

That's hilarious. One might also note that the first one to call someone Hitler or a "----" is usually someone who ran out of actual arguments a long time ago.

#59 | Posted by Corky at 2018-10-31 11:48 AM | Reply

It's a little early in the day to be using the C-word so much.

#60 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2018-10-31 11:49 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

Apparently when it's all you've got, it's all you've got... or in his case wish you had.

#61 | Posted by Corky at 2018-10-31 11:50 AM | Reply

#59 | Posted by Corky

This is from the team that's been screaming "Hitler" and "nazi-coddler" for 2 years.

Hilarious indeed. Hypocrisy on steroids.

#62 | Posted by nullifidian at 2018-10-31 11:52 AM | Reply

Stop being a ----, Corky.

#63 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-10-31 11:53 AM | Reply

- You're saying anyone who didn't vote for HRC is in the same category as Trump

#64 | Posted by Corky at 2018-10-31 11:53 AM | Reply

Wow. I gave Snoofy 2 funnies on one thread.

Nice work!

#65 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-10-31 11:54 AM | Reply

Like I said, it's all he's got.

#62 |

Pointing out that a Nazi Coddler is coddling Nazis is a scientific observation. If you don't like it, stop doing it.

#66 | Posted by Corky at 2018-10-31 11:55 AM | Reply

"In a two party system, you are either fer someone or a'gin 'em. Now, you may not like that reality and prefer to live in a non-reality voting-wise, but that just hurts everyone else."

In a two party system, if you're in favor of one of the main candidates over the other, then it's extremely stupid for you to insult the choice of those who aren't automatically for your team and pushing them away. This is not how you win elections. It didn't work out for you in 2016 and it's not going to magically start working moving forward.

#67 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-10-31 11:59 AM | Reply

- extremely stupid for you to insult the choice

Awww... did someone call you a "----" during the last election? I'd be willing to bet it happened earlier and more often than that.

Of course, if you have to claim that your choice is being insulted when you can't come up with a good argument to justify your position, well, I guess that kind of caricature, and some insults, is really all you have.

But we appreciate your faux-concern, r'ally we do.

#68 | Posted by Corky at 2018-10-31 12:03 PM | Reply

Yawn. Stupid ----- like Corky can't figure out how their own behavior helped Trump get elected. Either that or they don't care because it makes them feel so good.

#69 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-10-31 12:22 PM | Reply

- their own behavior

If Snowflakes like you are going to get their widdle feewings hurt every time someone 'splains the harsh realities of 2 party system to you, and you have no argument otherwise, then I guess Trump will have yet more under-educated swastika fetishers helping him get elected.

#70 | Posted by Corky at 2018-10-31 01:12 PM | Reply

Translation: Corky is totally fine with Trump being re-elected, as long as she can bloviate on the internet about it and blame everyone but herself for it.

#71 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-10-31 01:19 PM | Reply

Still not an argument. And both "she,herself" and "...." as insults?

Misogynist much? That would explain a lot.

#72 | Posted by Corky at 2018-10-31 01:41 PM | Reply

#72, why are you assuming she and her are insults? If it's okay for Dr. Who to be genderfluid, why not you?

I've stated my argument upthread. You're argument is nothing more than an ad hominem against voters that Democrats need to win elections.

#73 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-10-31 01:51 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

- why are you assuming she and her are insults?

Because obviously in your mind they are, just like "....".

- I've stated my argument upthread.

No you haven't. You've just danced around your feel good voting.

#74 | Posted by Corky at 2018-10-31 02:11 PM | Reply

#75 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-10-31 03:17 PM | Reply

most Americans correctly saw Hillary as the most qualified candidate

Only in three over populated states, the rest of the country, not so much..

#76 | Posted by boaz at 2018-10-31 06:55 PM | Reply

#50 | POSTED BY SENTINEL

Wrong

I see a bunch of words, but very little else. Here's what you're missing ...

Majorities of Americans want immigration, along with things like Medicare, good education, and inequities dealt with ... and this is all backed up by the fact that Democratic presidential candidates have won the popular vote in 6 of the last 7 elections.

But I get it, you don't stand for much except the very most superficial aspects of what you think you see and what you think you hear -- if you learned a few things, you could instead stand for things you actually know, instead of relying on BS.

#77 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2018-10-31 06:59 PM | Reply

"Whatever your motivation was for voting for Obama twice should have made voting for Hillary a no-brainer."

I wouldn't overlook the possibility that America hates women more than blacks.

Black men got to vote fifty years before white women.

#78 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-10-31 07:13 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

"most Americans correctly saw Hillary as the most qualified candidate
Only in three over populated states, the rest of the country, not so much."

Actually, Hillary Clinton won a majority of the popular vote 14 states. Trump won in 26. In the remaining states, neither candidate was supported by the majority.

#79 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-10-31 08:42 PM | Reply

"voting for Hillary a no-brainer"

Only for partisan hacks with no brains. Which you've amply proven you are. Have a good night.

#80 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-10-31 08:53 PM | Reply

"Only in three over populated states, the rest of the country, not so much.." - #76 | Posted by boaz at 2018-10-31 06:55 PM

There are 435 Congressional districts across America.

Hillary Clinton received votes in every single one of them.

All told, she won 3,000,000 more popular votes than Trump.

And it wasn't just in "three over populated states."

#81 | Posted by Hans at 2018-10-31 09:03 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Only for partisan hacks with no brains. Which you've amply proven you are.

#80 | POSTED BY SENTINEL

Saying out loud that Hillary was the better candidate has nothing to do with party ... I'm a registered Independent.

Again, Democrats have won the popular vote in 6 of the last 7 elections, and my values are DEFINITELY aligned with the majority of Americans.

#83 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2018-11-01 09:39 AM | Reply

"I'm a registered Independent."

Bill O'Reilly also bragged about the fact he was registered as an Independent for years. It's hilarious how you both think that makes you immune from being a partisan hack, despite the fact you just basically just admitted you were definitely 'aligned with' the same party in 6 out of the last 7 elections.

#84 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-11-01 12:30 PM | Reply

#84 | POSTED BY SENTINEL

Because I have so much in common with Bill O'Reilly? I live in the Midwest and he's some conservative snob from Manhattan, NY.

You call yourself an Independent while saying desperate immigrants coming toward America are going to invade the U.S. ...

You're just some douchebag right-wing hack who is in the minority, and I'm aligned with the majority of Americans who want to help these people in need.

#85 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2018-11-01 02:36 PM | Reply

Hillary Clinton received votes in every single one of them.

You keep saying this like it means something. Of course she got at least 1 vote in all of them, there was only 2 candidates.

#86 | Posted by boaz at 2018-11-01 04:21 PM | Reply

"You keep saying this like it means something." - #86 | Posted by boaz at 2018-11-01 04:21 PM

While you keep saying that Hillary Clinton received votes "Only in three over populated states".

Hillary Clinton received votes in all 50 states.

And across those 50 states Hillary Clinton received 3,000,000 more popular votes than Trump.

"...there was [sic] only 2 candidates."

Convenient how you've "forgotten" Gary Johnson, Jill Stein and Evan McMullin.

#87 | Posted by Hans at 2018-11-01 06:07 PM | Reply