Friday, October 12, 2018

Yes, it's the "Why do you keep making me hit you?" defense and, let me tell you, ain't nobody buying it anymore. It had a good run, though. The right used it for years to defend voting for the very worst people they could find by blaming the left. We were so mean to them! We called them racist and greedy and cruel so, naturally, they were simply forced to go out and vote for the most racist, most greedy, and most sadistic people they could find. And then they would blame us for the declining state of their party. Well, those days are well and fucking over. 60+ million people foamed at the mouth to vote for an incoherent imbecile who promised to deliver unspeakable cruelty to everyone white Republican voters hated. Moderates had a choice: Walk away from their party or jump on the Trump Train to fascism and white nationalism.

Comments

Evil people have a right to be heard.
Racism is just a dirty word for white empowerment.
Being an uneducated economic loser is easier to live with if you have the same skin color as the aristocrats.
Plus when you are feeling down it feels good to kick some brown.

I love our white privileged atheist open marriage POTUS that hires foreigners to get rich. I would be just like him if it wasn't for all the brown bringing me down.

Make me pay for a wall that won't do anything at all.

#1 | Posted by bored at 2018-10-12 11:58 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

To quote the OP, "Garbage thread of the Day"

Enjoy your DRama

#2 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-10-12 12:11 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

--to quote the OP, "Garbage thread of the Day"

In more ways than one. The author called the opposition "trash" 11 times.

#3 | Posted by nullifidian at 2018-10-12 12:16 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I'll call Trump voters trash more times than that Nulli.
Trump voters are trash.

I say it right to the faces of members of my own family who voted for that sociopath.

#4 | Posted by danni at 2018-10-12 12:27 PM | Reply | Funny: 2 | Newsworthy 2

You didn't start calling them Trash over Trump. You stopped being on speaking terms with them when they suggested they may have voted for Reagan.

come clean... ... .

#5 | Posted by eberly at 2018-10-12 12:30 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

--Trump voters are trash.

#4 | Posted by danni

You must be a big hit at family gatherings.

#6 | Posted by nullifidian at 2018-10-12 12:31 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

#4 | POSTED BY DANNI AT 2018-10-12 12:27 PM

FTFY

#7 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-10-12 12:32 PM | Reply

To quote the OP, "Garbage thread of the Day"
#2 | POSTED BY RIGHTOCENTER

It certainly became a thread full of garbage once you opined.

#8 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2018-10-12 12:37 PM | Reply

You must be a big hit at family gatherings.

#6 | POSTED BY NULLIFIDIAN

#9 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2018-10-12 12:41 PM | Reply

"Poor lil Nazi"

*drink

#10 | Posted by eberly at 2018-10-12 12:45 PM | Reply

Wow, looks like one of my ankle biters has been busy...

#11 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-10-12 12:50 PM | Reply

--Oh no! Poor nulli offended by the fair treatment of people that are objectively pieces of ----. Poor lil nazi... Someone get this boy his tiki torch before his meltdown!

#9 | Posted by IndianaJones

Speaking of trash...

#12 | Posted by nullifidian at 2018-10-12 12:52 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Speaking of trash...

I just knew Idiotjones had to be related to Danni!

#13 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-10-12 12:54 PM | Reply

"The author called the opposition "trash" 11 times"

is that inaccurate?

#14 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2018-10-12 01:39 PM | Reply

"The author called the opposition "trash" 11 times"

Liars as well

#15 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2018-10-12 01:45 PM | Reply

"Danni, I think it's safe to say that any member of your family that would even consider voting for Trump doesn't consort with you and haven't for a long long time."

Not true. We were all together at a wedding within the last 6 months. We did have political discussions at that wedding, we disagreed, no one died.

#16 | Posted by danni at 2018-10-12 01:45 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#4 | POSTED BY DANNI

A replay of Danni lashing out at the school bus stop this morning,

which ended with her turning away and swishing her hips on the way home.

Wearing ripped daisy dukes.

#17 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2018-10-12 01:46 PM | Reply

"I say it right to the faces of members of my own family every time they enter my trailer."

Wow, stealing material from Tremain? That's pretty pathetic. Create your own insults moron!

#18 | Posted by danni at 2018-10-12 01:46 PM | Reply

"You must be a big hit at family gatherings."

More than half of the family aren't Trump morons. I come from a large family and we have had political arguments since we were kids. My mother was quite interested in politics, I still remember her putting up signs for John Kennedy....to the chagrin of my father who supported Nixon. You put a bunch of Irish people together, add alcohol, stir with politics, look out it's going to get loud.

#19 | Posted by danni at 2018-10-12 01:50 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"Wearing ripped daisy dukes."

30 years ago, sadly, not today.

#20 | Posted by danni at 2018-10-12 01:51 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

we disagreed, no one died.

Setting a pretty high bar there sweetheart.

Wow, stealing material from Tremain?

I have had his irritating Texistan ass plonked for over a year so I don't read his drivel, it is a pretty easy insult to throw at you given the content of your posts.

#21 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-10-12 01:51 PM | Reply

I wished I could wear Daisy Dukes. I don't have body for it though.

#22 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-10-12 01:54 PM | Reply

In more ways than one. The author called the opposition "trash" 11 times.

#3 | Posted by nullifidian

If the shoe fits...

#23 | Posted by jpw at 2018-10-12 02:00 PM | Reply

Speaking of trash...

#12 | POSTED BY NULLIFIDIAN

I was speaking of trash. I literally named you.

#24 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2018-10-12 02:19 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

-We did have political discussions at that wedding, we disagreed,

Yeah, you called them trash.

I'm sure they really like you.

#25 | Posted by eberly at 2018-10-12 02:26 PM | Reply

"I'm sure they really like you."

We're still family. Think what you want, blood is thicker than water.

#26 | Posted by danni at 2018-10-12 02:32 PM | Reply

Didn't there used to be a Retort ban on this sort of troll-dooky?

#27 | Posted by MUSTANG at 2018-10-12 02:43 PM | Reply

They aren't trash.

They're scum.

#28 | Posted by JOE at 2018-10-12 04:35 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Didn't there used to be a Retort ban on this sort of troll-dooky?

#27 | POSTED BY MUSTANG AT 2018-10-12 02:43 PM | REPLY | FLAG:

No. What isn't allowed is singling out a Retorter personally for ridicule like

Mustang is a dweebie. THAT is banned.

#29 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-10-12 07:55 PM | Reply

"Setting a pretty high bar there sweetheart."

Higher than the ones your pals set in Charlottesville, Clyde.

#30 | Posted by DirkStruan at 2018-10-12 08:35 PM | Reply