Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Ms Bibi, now 53, was convicted of blasphemy in 2010, a crime which carries a death sentence in Muslim-majority Pakistan, and she has been in solitary confinement on death row ever since.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

It was a hot day in June 2009, when her mother went to fetch water for her fellow farmhands while working in a field picking berries.

The Muslim women she was labouring with objected, saying that as a non-Muslim Ms Bibi was unfit to drink from the same water bowl as them.

Ms Bibi would later say that the women insulted her religion, to which she responded: 'I believe in my religion and in Jesus Christ, who died on the cross for the sins of mankind. What did your Prophet Mohammed ever do to save mankind?'

This prompted the Muslim women to go to a local imam and accuse Ms Bibi of blasphemy against the Prophet Mohammed.

Comments

Lets see, instead of discussing this topic, my trolls (Hans, Laura, Snoofy, Corky or Oldwhiskey) will respond by:

1. mocking me
2. saying both religions are bad
3. full on defense of Islam

None of them will talk about the truth.

Either one of my trolls in 3...2....1....

#1 | Posted by boaz at 2018-10-10 03:52 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

The death penalty is the death penalty.

Every country has their own reasons for it.

The lady broke the law in Pakistan and is going to die.

You want her to be a martyr because she's Christian.

You have an agenda to push.

Don't want to die? Don't break the law. Anywhere in the world.

#2 | Posted by ClownShack at 2018-10-10 04:00 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

It'll be whatabout the Spanish inquisition that happened 500 years ago.

#3 | Posted by nullifidian at 2018-10-10 04:02 PM | Reply

Don't want to die? Don't break the law. Anywhere in the world.
#2 | POSTED BY CLOWNSHACK

Wait. you can't mean illegal border crossers...can you?

#4 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2018-10-10 04:02 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Christians killed over 100 MILLION Native Americans so I don't know why you jumped on your moral high horse for.

#5 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-10-10 04:03 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

--Every country has their own reasons for it.

A nice example of moral relativism. Guess you're ok with the death penalty for homosexuality, on the books in 10 Islamic countries.

#6 | Posted by nullifidian at 2018-10-10 04:04 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

"No, you are wrong, muslims love them some gay men, and the Indians did too" - stupid Laura, who stays in the safety of this Christian nation, and would never set foot in a real muslim nation.

#7 | Posted by boaz at 2018-10-10 04:07 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

--Christians killed over..

Boaz called it

2. saying both religions are bad

#8 | Posted by nullifidian at 2018-10-10 04:08 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Every country has their own reasons for it.

I told you. No condemning it, only defense of it.

I told you..

#9 | Posted by boaz at 2018-10-10 04:08 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

"None of them will talk about the truth."

What truth do you want to talk about, Boaz?

#10 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-10-10 04:09 PM | Reply

POSTED BY BOAZ AT 2018-10-10 04:07 PM | REPLY

This country is in no way shape or form a Christian nation. Your religious arrogance and ignorance is duly noted. Oh and Native Americans revered Gay and lesbians. Up until the white Europeans came and bastardized their belief system. BTW Christians here want me and my kind dead so you really need to learn somethings before spouting off nonsense.

#11 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-10-10 04:13 PM | Reply

"No condemning it, only defense of it."

I oppose the death penalty for all crimes. Though I've begun to waver on violations of an oath of office that reach the level of treason. Not because I think it's a deterrent, just as a matter of principle.

#12 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-10-10 04:13 PM | Reply

You know what we should do?

Start a war.

Clearly their death penalty laws are unacceptable.

Don't worry. This war will probably take 3 days. Or 3 weeks. I don't foresee it taking longer than 3 months.

#13 | Posted by ClownShack at 2018-10-10 04:14 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#11,

Laura, you are about the biggest ------- idiot this site has.

#14 | Posted by boaz at 2018-10-10 04:16 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 3

"2. saying both religions are bad"

They worship the same G-d so it's not really that much of a deflection.

"People who worship an immoral G-d do immoral things. Film at 11!"

^
General purpose headline for human history.

#15 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-10-10 04:17 PM | Reply

Hey Boaz.

Why not look at the 23 deaths by execution that took place in 2017 here in America?

You know. America. Our country. The one we actually live in and can change.

Should we ban the death penalty in our nation?

#16 | Posted by ClownShack at 2018-10-10 04:17 PM | Reply

This country is in no way shape or form a Christian nation.

You liberals are sure trying your best to change it. But dont worry, when the muslim majority makes you bow to the east, maybe then you will understand.

BTW, you dont think they are going to accept you, do you?

#17 | Posted by boaz at 2018-10-10 04:19 PM | Reply

Should we ban the death penalty in our nation?

Do we execute people for talking bad about Christianity?

You have a really bad case of "whataboutism"..

#18 | Posted by boaz at 2018-10-10 04:20 PM | Reply

stupid Laura, who stays in the safety of this Christian nation

"Stupid Laura", Yea. She's so dumb! You sure told her Boaz.

She totally forgot how much Christians love her. Well. Until she decides which bathroom she wants to use. Then, they may shoot her dead on the spot.

#19 | Posted by ClownShack at 2018-10-10 04:22 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

Should we ban the death penalty in our nation?

It's a very simple question, Boaz.

Should the death penalty be allowed here in America?

#20 | Posted by ClownShack at 2018-10-10 04:23 PM | Reply

Laura, you are about the biggest ------- idiot this site has.

POSTED BY BOAZ AT 2018-10-10 04:16 PM | REPLY

No dear that would be you dear. Two masters degrees and doesn't even know his own country's history. Quite sad Boaz.

#21 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-10-10 04:24 PM | Reply

Should we ban the death penalty in our nation?

#16 | POSTED BY CLOWNSHACK AT 2018-10-10 04:17 PM

We should absolutely ban it for Blasphemy...oh, wait.

#22 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-10-10 04:25 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"2. saying both religions are bad"

2Religions 1cup.

#23 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-10-10 04:27 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Boaz. You got issues with Pakistani laws?

Why don't you move there and help reform them.

Best of luck to you!

#24 | Posted by ClownShack at 2018-10-10 04:51 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#25 | Posted by nullifidian at 2018-10-10 05:07 PM | Reply

Am I the only one who knows most native deaths where caused by illnesses white settlers didnt even know they had?

An evrn if this wasnt the case it wouldnt excuse this woman being murdered by pakistanis.

#26 | Posted by Tor at 2018-10-10 05:40 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"Threads like this always bring out the christian-hating, islam-loving apologists"

I love Islam so much I just called their G-d immoral.

Of course, their G-d is the Jew G-d too. So feel free to label me an anti-Semite while you're at it!

#27 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-10-10 05:42 PM | Reply

Why don't you move there and help reform them.

Because I dont have to. I dont love them like you liberals do. If they are so tolorant of gays, why dont you and Laura move there, you know, to show us how tolerant they are?

Why stay here in the relative safety of all these Christians?

#28 | Posted by boaz at 2018-10-10 05:44 PM | Reply

Not so loud, if the Usual Suspects hear you say that they will think that you are a member of the DR Right and shout you down.

#29 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-10-10 06:08 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

We can solve this by educating the women to not be blasphamous.
Works for rape.

#30 | Posted by bored at 2018-10-10 06:10 PM | Reply

We can solve this by educating the women to not be blasphamous.

Why cant we solve this by educating Muslims it's not blasphamous in the first place?

#31 | Posted by boaz at 2018-10-10 06:39 PM | Reply

"Why cant we solve this by educating Muslims"

Go for it.
I'll toss in two gum wrappers towards the cost of flying you to Pakistan.

#32 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-10-10 06:58 PM | Reply

Whoosh.

Blasphemy is in the eye of the beholder.

#33 | Posted by bored at 2018-10-10 06:59 PM | Reply

POSTED BY BOAZ AT 2018-10-10 06:39 PM | REPLY

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnn you poor dear.

#34 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-10-10 07:27 PM | Reply

I dont love them like you liberals do.

You hug this strawman so tight it's left indentations in your skin.

You literally posted a thread about a woman in another country being handed the death penalty. (Which you support)

Then yelled about her religion and demanded liberals either defend Christianity or Islam.

Jesus Christ, Boaz. Get a ------- life.

Or. Go do something about it. Start a war or move there and change their laws.

#35 | Posted by ClownShack at 2018-10-10 07:38 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

(Which you support)

You really like assigning false positions to people, dont you?

I guess you really couldnt call me the boogie man without it..

#36 | Posted by boaz at 2018-10-10 09:05 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

I guess you really couldnt call me the boogie man without it..

POSTED BY BOAZ AT 2018-10-10 09:05 PM | REPLY

The only boogie man is that liberal Muslim Trans Gay Democrat with beady eyes under your bed.

#37 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-10-10 09:11 PM | Reply

You really like assigning false positions to people, dont you?

You don't support the death penalty?

I mean, I asked earlier and you avoided answering.

Well. If you don't support the death penalty, then, my mistake.

Either you support the death penalty and this woman is simply facing the result of the law. Which. BTW. If you don't want to live in a theocracy, don't live in Pakistan.

Or. You don't support the death penalty and you're torn by the fate of this woman's death. As well as all deaths due to the death penalty.

#38 | Posted by ClownShack at 2018-10-10 09:52 PM | Reply

Frank Cotton doesn't support the death penalty but that's only because he can't be killed!

#39 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-10-10 10:01 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Oh joy. The Old Boy's Club bat signal is up. :-)

#40 | Posted by REDIAL at 2018-10-10 10:10 PM | Reply

Supreme Court is due to announce ruling on her appeal against death sentence

Hasn't been sentenced to death YET. I know BOAZ hopes she is executed (and honestly I don't give a frak) so he can cry croc tears out of his busted eye.

There is also the fact that even though Pakistan has the death penalty, they have NEVER executed a woman before.

If they execute her, she will be the first. There is some reluctance in legal circles to break with tradition... they don't want to execute a woman.

This is why the case has been lingering for so long. If this had been a man, he would be dead in short order.

#41 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-10-11 12:16 AM | Reply

BTW, this sentence.... 'I believe in my religion and in Jesus Christ, who died on the cross for the sins of mankind. What did your Prophet Mohammed ever do to save mankind?'

To me, it doesn't count as blasphemy.

Ms Bibi's case has outraged Christians worldwide

And the fake war started on Iraq by the Christian USA which killed a million people (mostly kids).. no outrage among Christians for that? LOL

Either way, I have said before.... Christianity is going to be run out of Pakistan... out of India... out of China.... out of Asia.

This poisonous creed left behind by the colonials has no place here. Only Islam, Buddhism and Hinduism belongs in Asia. Full stop.

#42 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-10-11 12:25 AM | Reply

Having said all that I would request BOAZ the FREEMASON to please go to Pakistan to set them right.

Make sure they know that a FREEMASON is about to touch down. LOL

#43 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-10-11 12:29 AM | Reply

DUBYA started all this anti-Christian thing.... before him, nobody cared about Christians.

Brilliant guy, DUBYA.

#44 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-10-11 12:32 AM | Reply

#42 Jains and Sikhs, too?

#45 | Posted by Karabekian at 2018-10-11 12:43 AM | Reply

They were invented in the subcontinent weren't they?

#46 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-10-11 12:52 AM | Reply

Pakistan's land of inbreeding, hiding bin Laden, polio, and arrogance.

#47 | Posted by Tor at 2018-10-11 01:27 AM | Reply

So she didn't kill anyone rape anyone or threatened anyone with violence or even Aid others who have committed High crimes yet they're going to kill her?

#48 | Posted by Tor at 2018-10-11 01:29 AM | Reply

Oh my goodness. TOR, the little inbred from ARKANSAS, has started up his anti Pakistan ranting again.

Why don't you sleep it off? There is an excellent chance you have ruined this thread because TREMAIN is going to respond when he sees you here.

Whenever you show up you ruin everything because you have nothing to contribute to the discussion.

#49 | Posted by Sekakai at 2018-10-11 01:51 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

yet they're going to kill her?

As mentioned in this thread, the Iraqis never raped anyone or even aided the terrorists yet we killed millions of them.

We killed millions for no good reason. Let them kill just one.

#50 | Posted by Sekakai at 2018-10-11 01:54 AM | Reply

Oh how cute reigle got himself another account.

#51 | Posted by Tor at 2018-10-11 02:33 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

LOL... everyone who doesn't like you must be "RIGEL"?

You are trash. You are petty. You are not wanted.

I (and I am not RIGEL, btw) don't have to have multiple accounts for people to see that.

#52 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-10-11 07:14 AM | Reply

Any country in which there is a criminal offense for something as ridiculous as "blasphemy" is hopelessly backward.

#53 | Posted by cbob at 2018-10-11 08:14 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Any country that elects a traitor as it's president and can't impeach him is hopelessly backward.

#54 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-10-11 08:32 AM | Reply

#52 I honestly thought you were Rigel, only on Lithium, or something. I thought Rigel was the funniest poster on the DR.

But to your earlier point, Islam isn't any more ‘native' to the Indian Subcontinent than Christianity, is it? Isn't the Virgin Mary even supposed to be buried in modern Pakistan?

#55 | Posted by Karabekian at 2018-10-11 09:12 AM | Reply

Two wrongs don't make a right, J_Tremain.

#56 | Posted by cbob at 2018-10-11 09:54 AM | Reply

Good old religion of peace till stuck in the year 1200. Bless the troops and all others who make sure we never have to live under their insane laws.

#57 | Posted by byrdman at 2018-10-11 10:03 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Two wrongs don't make a right, J_Tremain.

They often do.

Isn't the Virgin Mary even supposed to be buried in modern Pakistan?

What???

#58 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-10-11 10:37 AM | Reply

#58, Oh, wow, dude! You haven't heard that legend? Check it out:

www.geocities.ws

#59 | Posted by Karabekian at 2018-10-11 10:42 AM | Reply

Damn! I had no idea!

I do know that according to legend Eve is buried in or around Jedda, Saudi Arabia.

In fact "Jedda" means "Mother's Grave" in Arabic.

#60 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-10-11 11:57 AM | Reply

You know the Retort is getting bad when Tremain is talking amongst himself with two different id's.

#61 | Posted by boaz at 2018-10-11 12:27 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

Oh how cute reigle got himself another account.

#51 | POSTED BY TOR AT 2018-10-11 02:33 AM

JTosseRigelMain created that sock puppet during his last vacation, ignore it.

#62 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-10-11 12:32 PM | Reply

#37 | POSTED BY LAURAMOHR AT 2018-10-10 09:11 PM

When did you convert to Islam?

#63 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-10-11 12:34 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

JTosseRigelMain created that sock puppet

Sez the man with 3 sock puppets. LOL

Just because someone else calls you right-wingers "scum", they are my "sock puppet"?

Honestly, I do not need sock puppets to deal with scum. Anyone who has been here for long enough knows I don't run, I don't hide, I like to talk to you direct.

These weasel tactics are not in my nature.

#64 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-10-11 01:00 PM | Reply

Tremain is talking amongst himself with two different id's.

Karabekian has been around here a long time. He is not anyone's puppet.

But then you are so dumb you can't even get a doctor's appointment, so I guess you will believe whatever comes into your head.

#65 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-10-11 01:03 PM | Reply

Boaz thinks I am an incarnation of Rigel and/or Tremain?
Carumba! That can't be what he meant! Ho-ho-ho!
I am an Irishy, old fat guy from California!
I LOVE the DR!!

#66 | Posted by Karabekian at 2018-10-11 01:53 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#65 Years ago, somebody on the DR (I can't remember who) called me a swarthy foreign devil, or some such, because of my DR pseudonym, which
is the name of an Armenian character in a Kurt Vonnegut novel. I think that confuses some people. Does anybody here think you were once an 18th century
Boston revolutionary because of your handle? Ho-ho-ho!

#67 | Posted by Karabekian at 2018-10-11 02:07 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Boaz thinks I am an incarnation of Rigel and/or Tremain?

People like BOAZ and RIGHTLEFTCENTER and a few others are missing more than a few marbles.

They are often a target of derision.

When it is pointed out to them "hey, you are naked", instead of putting on some clothes, they get angry at why we pointed out their nakedness and start lashing out.

Such people are called "village idiots".

#68 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-10-11 02:34 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I actually like both of those guys. I like anybody on any part of the spectrum that has the courage of their convictions. I like you, Danni, Boaz, Nulli, Right-O, and many others; I don't care for the slippery jellyfish that swim in and out of threads, saying "Citation?" at everybody, like we're all here working on a peer-reviewed journal or some snobby horse-apples like that, just for them. You know: the Precious, Self-Centered Millennials who took a class once at their local junior college and now think they know everything.

#69 | Posted by Karabekian at 2018-10-11 02:43 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Boston revolutionary because of your handle? Ho-ho-ho!

#67 | Posted by Karabekian at 2018-10-11 02:07 PM | Reply | Flag:
| Newsworthy 1

Dang it! I knew Tremain's age was problematic!

As for Karabekian, I used to read lots of Vonnegut. I read "Bluebeard" many years ago, but can't remember much beyond the basic premise. He's a painter, and a woman he meets on the beach befriends him and then weird stuff happens...

#70 | Posted by cbob at 2018-10-11 02:48 PM | Reply

#70 YES! And all of his paintings disintegrate after a few years because he uses a new type of paint that turns out to be chemically unstable. I took the handle for the DR because that's sort of how I feel about life.

#71 | Posted by Karabekian at 2018-10-11 02:54 PM | Reply

Don't want to die? Don't break the law. Anywhere in the world.

#2 | POSTED BY CLOWNSHACK

**** bootlickers say.

#72 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2018-10-11 03:38 PM | Reply

That's not even bootlicking. That's boot -------------.

#73 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2018-10-11 03:39 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#71 | Posted by Karabekian at 2018-10-11 02:54 PM | Reply | Flag:

Right, right, it's all temporary. We're only here on loan, renting our space in life. Then the next generation comes along and does its decorating. And it all seems so damned important while we're doing it. And I guess it is, but you know, it's ephemeral. POOF.

#74 | Posted by cbob at 2018-10-11 05:52 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#74. Exactly.

#75 | Posted by Karabekian at 2018-10-11 06:00 PM | Reply

Outside of madhouses like Pakistan are there any other countries that execute people for anything other than causing or aiding sex crimes or death of people?

#76 | Posted by Tor at 2018-10-11 07:23 PM | Reply

#77 | Posted by ABlock at 2018-10-11 07:23 PM | Reply

We can say that the Christian community is 300 years more advanced ethically than the Muslim community. But we cannot claim to have a better history. Or are they just 30 years behind us??? Humans have developed such absolutely obscene belief systems.

Edward Wightman (c. 1580 – 11 April 1612) was an English radical Anabaptist, executed at Lichfield on charges of heresy. He was the last person to be burned at the stake in England for heresy.

The last person to be burned as a witch in Scotland was Janet Horne at Dornoch in Ross shire in 1727. Janet had been accused of witching her daughter to make her hands and feet grow into horses hooves, so that she could ride her.

The Salem witchcraft trial of 1878, also known as the Ipswich witchcraft trial and the second Salem witch trial, was an American civil case held in May 1878 in Salem, Massachusetts, in which Lucretia L. S. Brown, an adherent of the Christian Science religion, accused fellow Christian Scientist Daniel H. Spofford of attempting to harm her through his "mesmeric" mental powers. The court ruled it was not clear how it could prevent such mental control, even if it were to imprison Spofford. Brown's appeal was dismissed in November 1878. One critical observer called the trial "one of the most bizarre court-room sessions ever held in the United States.

The Scopes Trial, formally known as The State of Tennessee v. John Thomas Scopes and commonly referred to as the Scopes Monkey Trial, was an American legal case in July 1925 in which a substitute high school teacher, John T. Scopes, was accused of violating Tennessee's Butler Act, which had made it unlawful to teach human evolution in any state-funded school. Scopes was found guilty and fined $100, (~$1395 in 2018)

Then in 1988 a string of bizarre remarkably similar daycare rape, devil worship, goat sacrifice cases hit the USA, moving across the country with a copycat style like the hi-jacking cases that used to plague us until Cuba decided to return the hijackers. Most were convicted of committing crimes for which no evidence of any kind exited. Since the accused were sentenced to prison, not death, they ere all eventually exonerated after spending a decade in jail for doing nothing wrong.

#78 | Posted by bayviking at 2018-10-11 07:30 PM | Reply

"Trump's one saving grace is that he doesn't go to church and that he's a #1 advertisement for religious hypocrisy. what ever happens to the religious can't happen soon enough."

Christians were for the most part the people who protested Trumps draconian treatment of children.

The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
The National Association of Evangelicals
The Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America
Episcopal Church
United Methodist Church
African Methodist Episcopal Church
Presbyterian Church
Evangelical Lutheran Church
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

All openly said FTS and marched in protest of his unChristian madness.

#79 | Posted by Tor at 2018-10-11 07:35 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Notably absent: Every last White Southern Baptist organization, the largest, farthest right, and most politically influential Christian sect.

#80 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-10-11 07:40 PM | Reply

"And the fake war started on Iraq by the Christian USA which killed a million people (mostly kids).. "

To which I respond, the US is not a Christian nation, yet, although Christian fascists are trying their best to turn us into one.

Treaty of Tripoli:

"As the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion, -- as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion or tranquility of Musselmen [Muslims], -- and as the said States never have entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mehomitan [Muslim] nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries."

#81 | Posted by dibblda at 2018-10-11 07:48 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I always thought the Catholic Church had the most power.

Doesn't matter though since the Churches when combined far outnumber any other organizations protesting Trumps unChristian cruelty.

And it isn't particularly relevant to the poor woman Pakistan is set to murder for.....verbally not liking a religion?

#82 | Posted by Tor at 2018-10-11 07:49 PM | Reply

#76 | POSTED BY TOR

Saudi Arabia
North Korea
United States (see: Innocence Project)

#83 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-10-11 07:57 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Snoofy are you being obtuse?

#84 | Posted by Tor at 2018-10-11 08:07 PM | Reply

Well, I did forget China. That was a bit obtuse of me.

Saudi Arabia has been executing political dissidents in earnest for a few years now.

I also forgot those Asian countries that execute drug smugglers, places like Philippines and some of the Muslim countries.

#85 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-10-11 08:20 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Playing dumb isn't funny if done to often.

I think Malaysia executes those caught smuggling drugs.

#86 | Posted by Tor at 2018-10-11 08:22 PM | Reply

I thought you were playing dumb when you asked the question...

#87 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-10-11 08:24 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

Nope just remain in shock there are countries still this primitive.

#88 | Posted by Tor at 2018-10-11 08:27 PM | Reply

Heinrich

Private E-mail
No Home Page

Joined 2018/10/12
Visited 2018/10/12

Sock Puppet account....

Nice try inbred little guy from Arkansas. Who are you trying to fool???

You just don't get this point.... marrying your cousin is not the problem. The problem is what you people do in Arkansas... hooking up with sister/brother. LOL

Nobody does THAT... except for YOU.

#90 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-10-12 02:49 AM | Reply

I have emailed RCADE with your sock puppet account details. What happens next is out of my hands.

#91 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-10-12 02:50 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Pathetic.

Can't win an argument so makes a sock puppet account. LOL

You are asking to be banned.

Good luck.

#93 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-10-12 03:11 AM | Reply

The person who flagged #73 thinks "is this a buffet" every time they pass a Red Wing store.

#94 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2018-10-12 05:49 AM | Reply

#74: DITTO!

#95 | Posted by john47 at 2018-10-12 09:20 AM | Reply

Sock Puppet account?

LOL looks like I'm in someone's head.

#96 | Posted by Tor at 2018-10-12 02:05 PM | Reply

I guess it's easy to talk trash about other countries than it is to be reminded you live in one of the world places on the planet.

#97 | Posted by Tor at 2018-10-12 02:06 PM | Reply

I guess it's easy to talk trash about other countries

That's what you do, you lightweight little product of sibling seed. LOL

I guess it is easy to talk trash about other countries than it is to be reminded you live in one of the worst places on the planet when it comes to inbreeding with your brothers and sisters (notice, I did not say cousins).

As for your Sock Puppet account, the NOONER is of the opinion it is not you, but ZARATHUSTRA.

Doesn't matter either way.

#98 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-10-12 02:16 PM | Reply

screenshotscdn.firefoxusercontent.com

LOL

#99 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-10-12 02:31 PM | Reply

Muslim, Christian, Jewish, hare Krishna, Wiccan, I don't give a flying fonabi.

If you believe in some sentient higher power/s, there's a 99.99% chance you're a vile ----- and the world would be better off without you.

And don't hand me that "religious people are charitable and most historical advancements were made by believers" rot.

Most of them were "believers" out of necessity. They'd have laughed at the religious of they wouldn't have been tortured to death.

This country is in no way religious. The founding fathers were mostly deists, who had more in common with atheists than any Christian.

So take your invisible superhero and leave me the Belgium alone.

#100 | Posted by RevDarko at 2018-10-12 02:32 PM | Reply

Religion based laws are always bad. This is why we can't let conservatives reduce these United States to an immoral phony-Christian Law State. We'll be no better than Pakistan if that's the case. Also all the goat----ing republicans on this site would love this place to be like Pakistan, for multiple reasons.

#101 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2018-10-12 02:50 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I'm not sure Indy.

It seems when they're not punitive or cruel most religion based law seems to logical we don't even notice it.

#102 | Posted by Tor at 2018-10-12 02:56 PM | Reply

102.

Care to name one?

#103 | Posted by RevDarko at 2018-10-12 03:03 PM | Reply

America Set to Put Christian Woman to Death

Just another day in America.

Pakistan Set to Put Woman to Death

Just another day in Pakistan.

Pakistan Set to Put Christian Woman to Death

ZOMG!! We gotta do something!!

#104 | Posted by ClownShack at 2018-10-12 03:03 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

when they're not punitive or cruel most religion based law don't exist.

Religion is outdated and so are the books.

But the cult is fanatical.

So it persists.

#105 | Posted by ClownShack at 2018-10-12 03:06 PM | Reply

What kind of ----------- country sentences a person to death because of their religious beliefs? ------' unbelievable.

#106 | Posted by moder8 at 2018-10-12 03:37 PM | Reply

Theocracies do.

I'm hoping America doesn't turn into one.

#107 | Posted by ClownShack at 2018-10-12 03:50 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"Care to name one?"

Didn't you ever wonder how food stamps started?

#108 | Posted by Tor at 2018-10-12 04:38 PM | Reply

"Didn't you ever wonder how food stamps started?"

Is it because teaching a man to fish was too much work, so instead the Christians just gave him a fish handout? :)

#109 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-10-12 04:53 PM | Reply

"Jesus ... combines all duties (1) in one universal rule (which includes within itself both the inner and the outer moral relations of men), namely: Perform your duty for no motive other than unconditioned esteem for duty itself, i.e., love God (the Legislator of all duties) above all else; and (2) in a particular rule, that, namely, which concerns man's external relation to other men as universal duty: Love every one as yourself, i.e., further his welfare from good-will that is immediate and not derived from motives of self-advantage. These commands are not mere laws of virtue but precepts of holiness which we ought to pursue, and the very pursuit of them is called virtue."

Immanuel Kant

#110 | Posted by Tor at 2018-10-12 05:09 PM | Reply

So you're giving Jesus credit for food stamps? Can you blame Jesus for the roughly 1950 years that there weren't any food stamps too?

#111 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-10-12 10:24 PM | Reply

Kant put your finger on how right the previous post was?

#112 | Posted by Tor at 2018-10-13 12:52 AM | Reply