Tuesday, October 09, 2018

Ever since white women helped elect Donald Trump two years ago, the Left has been furious with us.

Hillary Clinton -- who needed to win a larger share of this crucial voting bloc than she did -- suggested white women voted for Trump because our men folk told us to. Former First Lady Michelle Obama declared that any woman who didn't cast a ballot for Clinton "voted against her own voice." Hollywood celebrities mocked us as vapid Stepford Wives.

But our defense of Judge Brett Kavanaugh has really bunched the undies of our sisters on the Left. Republican women, most of whom are married white women, rallied around the embattled Supreme Court nominee as Democrats and the media viciously attacked him with unproven -- and in some cases, absurd -- allegations of sexual misconduct from more than 30 years ago.

Comments

This is a pretty partisan source, so take it with a grain of salt. Having said that, she directly quotes her sources on the left and does a pretty good job of illustrating how unhinged some on the left have become.

#1 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-10-09 10:41 AM | Reply

"The Women's March released a meme with the words "rape apologist" printed across Collins's face. One of the group's leaders, Linda Sarsour, warned that Collins's pre-vote speech was like "watching white supremacy live on the Senate floor" "

Pretty sick that the odious anti-semite and sharia advocate Linda Sarsour is tolerated by the Women's March group.

#2 | Posted by nullifidian at 2018-10-09 10:49 AM | Reply

It's alarming the see this level of exaggeration and projection ratchet up so high.

To simply disagree with the politics of any given moment,

and suddenly, you're labeled and smeared, tarred and feathered.

Disagree w/me? "You nazi, russian, rape enabler! white male privilege misogynist science denier. Putin thanks you."

#3 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2018-10-09 10:50 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Sadly many of them are rape apologists. Especially in the deepest of red states who have been taught Ultra conservative ways. They believe men rule women and that women are mere property to do with what man wants. Puritanical Patriarchal society is still a thing these days.

#4 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-10-09 10:53 AM | Reply

#2 | POSTED BY NULLIFIDIAN

Modern feminism isn't about women's empowerment beyond its quest for eliminating all restrictions on abortion (it's a stretch to refer to abortion as 'empowerment' but I digress). Modern feminism is a monolithic political movement. Women who don't subscribe to modern feminist politics are shunned, especially women who passed up careers in order to be stay-at-home moms.

#5 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-10-09 11:02 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I am not furious with women. It's their bodies not mine.

I am a privileged white male. No one is ever gonna grab my weener and I will never need an abortion or contraceptives.

But I do love women and I want the best for them.

Good luck ladies. Vote republican at your own peril.

#6 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-10-09 07:42 PM | Reply

But I do love women and I want the best for them.
Good luck ladies. Vote republican at your own peril.

#6 | POSTED BY DONNERBOY

Thank you, Donner.

Ladies, your are dismissed. Donner is through speaking to you for now.

Please return to your washboards, cook stoves, and household chores.

Donner will be back soon with further compliments and frilly surprises.

#7 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2018-10-09 07:46 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Republican women get so little in the bedroom that they think rape is a fantasy.

#8 | Posted by bored at 2018-10-09 08:59 PM | Reply

#5 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-10-09 11:02 AM | Reply | Ne

Says the Privileged White Conservative Republican Christian Male.

#9 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-10-10 06:18 AM | Reply

Democrats: White Women are Rape Apologists

Wrong

Thread Sucks

#10 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2018-10-10 06:58 AM | Reply

Wrong

Thread Sucks

#10 | POSTED BY PINCHALOAF

I wish it were wrong.

Here, read this piece, it sums up 3rd generation feminism perfectly:

hat's because white women benefit from patriarchy by trading on their whiteness to monopolize resources for mutual gain. In return they're placed on a pedestal to be "cherished and revered," as Speaker Paul D. Ryan has said about women, but all the while denied basic rights.

This elevated position over women of color comes at a cost, though. Consider what Kellyanne Conway, a top adviser to the president, said at a dinner last year for New York's Conservative Party. She suggested that higher birthrates are "how I think we fight these demographic wars moving forward." The war, of course, is with non-white people. So it seems that white women are expected to support the patriarchy by marrying within their racial group, reproducing whiteness and even minimizing violence against their own bodies.

www.nytimes.com

Also, the piece I've embedded in this thread, which I'm pretty sure you didn't read, cites several other examples as well.

#11 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-10-10 07:21 AM | Reply

Says the Privileged White Conservative Republican Christian Male.

#9 | POSTED BY LAURAMOHR

You know what's funny? You use those descriptors as a pejorative. You actually think that immutable characteristics, of which I have no control over, preclude me from having a viable opinion about, well, just about anything. It's an incredibly bigoted view to hold and its contrary to civil rights icons like MLK - "judge not based upon the color of our skin but the content of our character."

#12 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-10-10 07:24 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Ladies, your are dismissed. Donner is through speaking to you for now.

WTF are you talking about Comrade?

If women are happy with Humpy they should vote republican.

It's up to them. They can vote.

That's a frilly surprise to you?

#13 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-10-10 11:44 PM | Reply

WTF happened to you, Laura? You turned into everything that's wrong with the progressive left in a matter of months.

#14 | Posted by MUSTANG at 2018-10-11 08:03 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

POSTED BY MUSTANG AT 2018-10-11 08:03 AM | REPLY

Nothing is wrong with me honey. What's wrong with you??

#15 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-10-11 08:11 AM | Reply

No, I'm serious. You used to engage in discussions and offer reasoned responses. All I've seen from you lately is the same bilious stuff I'm used to seeing from TutMoses. A change like this is normally indicative of some external stressors. Just checking.

#16 | Posted by MUSTANG at 2018-10-11 08:38 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Might be 'the change'. It happens as a woman comes of age.

#17 | Posted by Petrous at 2018-10-11 08:55 AM | Reply

#14 | POSTED BY MUSTANG GT

It's with a heavy heart that I give you a NW flag because it disappoints me that you are correct about this.

#18 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-10-11 01:37 PM | Reply

Matter of months? Laura's always had Hillary Derangement Syndrome. It didn't get better when she lost, in fact it seems to have gotten worse.

#19 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-10-11 01:40 PM | Reply

LOOK Conservative menfolk have been trying to wrest back control over women and their bodies for decades now. They can't stand the fact women don't need men anymore. Roe v Wade really irks them to no end.

#20 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-10-11 02:38 PM | Reply

#20 (laughing as I type)

says the liberal woman who wrested control over a man's body...

#21 | Posted by MUSTANG at 2018-10-11 02:50 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

They can't stand the fact women don't need men anymore.

#20 | POSTED BY LAURAMOHR

I hate to break it to you but women actually do need men and vice versa.

#22 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-10-11 02:54 PM | Reply

I hate to break it to you but women actually do need men and vice versa.

Posted by JeffJ at 2018-10-11 02:54 PM | Reply

Says a conservative manfolk.

#23 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-10-11 03:03 PM | Reply

ays the liberal woman who wrested control over a man's body...

#21 | POSTED BY MUSTANG AT 2018-10-11 02:50 PM | FLAG:

Not according to the phallometer honey LMFAO.

#24 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-10-11 03:04 PM | Reply

--They can't stand the fact women don't need men anymore.
#20 | POSTED BY LAURAMOHR

I hate to break it to you but women actually do need men and vice versa.
#22 | Posted by JeffJ

Gloria Steinem infamously said a woman needed a man like a fish needs a bicycle. That was the beginning of man-hating toxic feminism.

#25 | Posted by nullifidian at 2018-10-11 03:16 PM | Reply

Don't get me wrong. I would love to have a man or more accurately have him have me but I don't need him. I have a bob and a couple sawzalls for ummmmm pleasuring.

#26 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-10-11 03:54 PM | Reply

#27 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2018-10-11 04:00 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

F**k, I can't unsee that post.

#28 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-10-11 04:02 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

--Camille Paglia Explains Why Feminism Is The Collapse Of Western Civilization - MGTOW - www.youtube.com

Excellent talk.

#29 | Posted by nullifidian at 2018-10-11 04:25 PM | Reply

Bob does what with the Sawzalls?

#30 | Posted by Spork at 2018-10-11 05:24 PM | Reply