Tuesday, October 09, 2018

A mother tweeted a picture of her son claiming he won't go on solo dates because he fears being falsely accused of assault spurring the hash tag #himtoo to go viral. But it turned into an awkward family moment when the son wrote a rebuttal: "That was my Mom. Sometimes the people we love do things that hurt us without realizing it. Let's turn this around. I respect and #BelieveWomen . I never have and never will support #HimToo . I'm a proud Navy vet, Cat Dad and Ally. Also, Twitter, your meme game is on point."

Comments

So... they's gay?

#1 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2018-10-09 12:00 PM | Reply

- I'm a proud Navy vet, Cat Dad...

Cat people should be on a wellness check list of some kind. for their own safety.

Especially once they declare themselves 'Dad' to one of them.

#2 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2018-10-09 12:05 PM | Reply

"So... they's gay?"

That is a leap. Everyone that doesn't support #HimToo is now gay in your mind? You've got problems. Big ones.

#3 | Posted by danni at 2018-10-09 12:39 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"- I'm a proud Navy vet, Cat Dad..."
Especially once they declare themselves 'Dad' to one of them.
#2 | POSTED BY SHEEPLESCHISM AT 2018-10-09 12:05 PM

Heh, that's funny. I consider myself their dad too - it's the undeniable paternal instinct.

My big blue boy is about two dogs in size and much more dangerous.

He groooms the others and guards my sleep. It's instinct.

If you don't like cats, dogs or animals in general there is something incredibly wrong with you, bub.

#4 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2018-10-09 12:59 PM | Reply

I have a Yorkie and a Dachshund. They like chewy treats, soft beds, and bones.

#5 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2018-10-09 01:03 PM | Reply

So... they's gay?
#1 | POSTED BY GONOLES92 AT 2018-10-09 12:00 PM

Probably not. From the article they are straight men and not looking for a serious relationship. Their mothers are.:]

#6 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2018-10-09 01:06 PM | Reply

I have a Yorkie and a Dachshund. They like chewy treats, soft beds, and bones.
#5 | POSTED BY SHEEPLESCHISM AT 2018-10-09 01:03 PM

My family have kept short hair Dachshund for several generations. A great "American" breed.:]

#7 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2018-10-09 01:10 PM | Reply

I'm not a cat person though I did care for cats all my life. They're fine, just not my favorite animal. I love dogs, almost all dogs. Big, medium size or even huge. They are just so expressive and they do have emotions. I agree with RedLight, if you don't like animals there is something seriously wrong with you.

#8 | Posted by danni at 2018-10-10 08:53 AM | Reply

I had a dachshund when I was a kid. Damn dog would eat anything, including aluminum foil, because, you know, the foil had once been wrapped around meat.

I like both dogs and cats. I've got a mutt now that is such a head case, she has so many neuroses, but I love her to death. I once had a cat that was the most laid-back creature that anyone, including someone who says they only like dogs, would ever meet. He was big and brawny and fearless and liked to mess with people's heads. He liked cantaloupe and corn on the cob, as I discovered when I'd see how he had raided the trash. He liked to be pushed, rather than petted, or sometimes twirled around in a mad circle while lying on his back. His favorite toy was a bag of ink pens. He would take each pen and try to knock them under the doorway of my apartment, and I'd yell GOOOOAAAALLL like in soccer. I'd go out in the morning and find 8 or 10 pens right outside the door. He would jump up onto my shoulders and want me to carry him around as if he were a mink stole or something, his arms and legs hanging down either side of my shirt, completely content in this ridiculous position. The coolest cat ever. Miss that knucklehead more than any pet I ever owned.

#9 | Posted by cbob at 2018-10-10 07:38 PM | Reply