Saturday, October 06, 2018

Voting the wrong way could be bad for your health. That's the message Planned Parenthood sent to centrist Republicans and red-state Democrats considering the Supreme Court nomination of Brett Kavanaugh. It was a barely veiled threat delivered from the twitter account of the lobbying arm of the nation's largest abortion provider.

Comments

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oh oh oh waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa

#1 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-10-06 05:23 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Laura,

You are entering ------ level of bullying and I'm starting to lose respect for you. Your childish and mentally challenged taunts everywhere I post is getting tiresome. If you cant talk like an adult, please stay off my threads.

#2 | Posted by boaz at 2018-10-06 05:41 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

If you wouldn't post stupid garbage it would help. I remember when Dick Cheney declared if you vote for Kerry that we would be hit again you did not say a damned word about it. Now you whine. Sorry not sorry.

#3 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-10-06 06:09 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

Oh and addendum. I don't take orders from you sweetie. You're not my Daddy. LMFAO

#4 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-10-06 06:20 AM | Reply

Funny you'd post this Boaz.

#5 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2018-10-06 08:15 AM | Reply

That's a conversation worth having. Time to stop giving taxpayer dollars to leftwing ideologues. They are hurting women with their activism. They need to stay out of politics, otherwise, I say kill their subsidies.

#6 | Posted by nullifidian at 2018-10-06 08:28 AM | Reply

Nulli, it simply goes to show you that Trump is no more honest than Clinton would have been. He played his base on bull ---- lies just like the last Democrat to occupy the the WH.

The problem lies within the folks who support him and refuse to call out the dishonest behavior.

#7 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2018-10-06 08:35 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Not looking for whataboutism. Let's talk about the thread. Leftists threatening senators.

#8 | Posted by boaz at 2018-10-06 08:45 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

You want to make this about Trump. All Trump all the time. Presidents are always signing budgets with items in it they don't want, and in any event, Democrats get all the donations from this group and will always vote for more money for them. I'm tired of taxpayer money going to nongovernmental organizations with an axe to grind.

#9 | Posted by nullifidian at 2018-10-06 08:53 AM | Reply

The link kept rapping out on me, but are you talking about the Roses are Red tweet?

If so, that's not a hostile threat, it's a pledge to actively campaign against them come election time.

#10 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2018-10-06 08:53 AM | Reply

I've never taken Lfthnd as one of the TDS'ers. He's an equal opportunity basher.

#11 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2018-10-06 08:59 AM | Reply

That's the way I read it too.

#12 | Posted by nullifidian at 2018-10-06 08:59 AM | Reply

Leftists threatening senators.

#8 | POSTED BY BOAZ

Oh noes!

Americans are threatening to lobby against voting for Senators!

They are scaring Bo!

Get away from the widows Boaz!

The women are coming for you!

What a baffoon you have become.

#13 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-10-06 09:32 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

"You want to make this about Trump"

That's not an honest statement. Trump just funded planned parenthood with your tax dollars. If that's not on Trump, then who will you blame it on?

#14 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2018-10-06 10:00 AM | Reply

A must read before entering the rabbit hole -www.futurity.org

#15 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2018-10-06 11:08 AM | Reply

#8 | POSTED BY BOAZ AT 2018-10-06 08:45 AM | FLAG:

Of course you don't want to talk about the fact that Trump supports Planned Parenthood.

Carry on....

#16 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2018-10-06 01:17 PM | Reply

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Senators vote NO on #Kavanaugh
Or else we're coming for you#NationalPoetryDay #StopKavanaugh
10:34 AM - Oct 4, 2018

Oh the horrors! Using the tools of Democracy against politicians!

You are absolutely unhinged, Boaz. Ridiculous, childish, petty, whinging bullies stung by someone daring to organize against you and your ilk.

I sincerely hope it's a blue tsunami and the trash that inhabits the halls of Congress and the Senate are purged with the tide.

And Null calling PP a leftwing ideologue? You're comment is beyond stupid at this point. PP has the backing of the majority of Americans. You're in the minority and have become a far-right ideologue. It's you that's changed.
news.gallup.com
www.plannedparenthood.org

#17 | Posted by YAV at 2018-10-06 01:28 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Excuse me. "Your" comment. I edited the original post to remove any direct attack, but didn't catch and clean that up.

#18 | Posted by YAV at 2018-10-06 01:34 PM | Reply

You know if I had the money I'd install 2 uteri side by side. The right one would be named Boaz and the left one Nullifidian. The right one just to upset Boaz's ickies. and the left to upset Nullifidian's zero population growth mantra. Then I'd stay pregnant always.

#19 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-10-06 01:41 PM | Reply

I don't think the senators have much to worry about from PP

#20 | Posted by eberly at 2018-10-06 01:44 PM | Reply

--I don't think the senators have much to worry about from PP

Maybe, but they give 99 percent of their donations to Democrats.

www.opensecrets.org

#21 | Posted by nullifidian at 2018-10-06 01:58 PM | Reply

Oh the horrors! Using the tools of Democracy against politicians!
#17 | POSTED BY YAV

Like on Facebook. I bet you'd support posts about Russians, criminal activity, and lying to Americans to denounce Trump,
while opposing similar posts about your #team as being fake news, Russian bots, and chaos.

You can't have it both ways. If PP comes after anybody, it's fair game for conservative NGO's to come after your candidate.

That's what weaponizing NGO's as corporate lobbyists does. That's what Dark Money buys.
I support ending Dark Money, corporate weaponization, and identity politics. just to name a few.

#22 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2018-10-06 02:13 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

For all their constant blathering about how manly and alpha they are, righty "men" are the biggest whiniest ------- I've ever seen.

#23 | Posted by jpw at 2018-10-06 02:29 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

"--Care to have an adult conversation about the money Trump just handed over to Planned Parenthood?

#6 | POSTED BY NULLIFIDIAN"

Nullifidian just said that health care for women is ideologucal activism that hurts women. And that a women's health care organization should not try to advance women's health through the legislative process.

Nulli & Co. reminds me of MadTV where they just try so say the most outrageous stuff they can think of, and hope that somehow translates to it being funny.

#24 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-10-06 02:59 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

they give 99 percent of their donations to Democrats.

Because if it were up to republicans, planned parenthood wouldn't exist.

Kinda like how the NRA gives 98% of the donations to Republicans.

www.opensecrets.org

Get a life Dulli.

#25 | Posted by ClownShack at 2018-10-06 03:05 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

--Kinda like how the NRA gives 98% of the donations to Republicans.

You're right. We should end federal funding for the NRA.

#26 | Posted by nullifidian at 2018-10-06 03:08 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"You're right. We should end federal funding for the NRA.
POSTED BY NULLIFIDIAN"

Dark Money too?
Take away their First Amendment rights?
LOL!!!

#27 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-10-06 03:10 PM | Reply

The NRA should get some funding for the mental health services they provide to men coping with tiny --------.

#28 | Posted by bored at 2018-10-06 03:21 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

You're right. We should end federal funding for the NRA.

Oh. I see. Move the goal posts.

Well done Dulli. You're finally the troll you have so longed to be.

Your posts have become pointless.

#29 | Posted by ClownShack at 2018-10-06 03:25 PM | Reply

I am not on Facebook, so I don't even know what you're babbling on and on about. I'd absolutely support posts about Russians and criminal activity. I don't approve of lying to advance political agendas. The closest analogy I can point you to is here, the D.R.

Regarding NGO's I'm in agreement with the operating rules found here: www.state.gov

I have no idea why you're throwing in "lying to Americans" in the context of "Russians, criminal activity" and "Trump" unless you're Russian and butt-hurt. Are you saying negative posts about Russians? Their criminal activity? All criminal activity?

"my team" doesn't promote fake news. My "team" doesn't use "Russian bots." We are about civil disobedience when required. Absolutely. We're about using the power that we haver as people to petition our government - as protected in the First Amendment. We are about protests, when needed, to call attention to issues.

You equating Russian criminal activities to PP tells everyone you're beyond clueless, and anyone that gave you a "Newsworthy" for that post is even worse than you. I doubt you're even an American. Your posts convey a fundamental lack of comprehension as to what it means to be an American.

And I have no idea what you even mean by "can't have it both ways" when I'm consistent. I haven't advocated for shutting down anyone for an opposing view, or for expressing their right to petition the government. I draw the line at foreign interference. A line you have repeatedly tried to erase.

#30 | Posted by YAV at 2018-10-06 03:43 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

"my team" doesn't promote fake news.
#30 | POSTED BY YAV

Your team cries #fake news when it casts Dems in a bad light
and cheers hit pieces and humiliation pile-ons as journalism.

But let's be honest, it's happening on all sides. Everything is polarized and weaponized to appeal to a base.

My primary concern with the thread topic, is the politicalization of non-profits, NGO's, and gov't funded entities,
as more and more corporations conscript them for lobbying via dark money.

We the People are not being represented, corporations and special interests have both of Congresses ears,
and even worse, the politicians themselves won't do anything about it because they benefit financially and in their careers.

The revolving doors on K Street, Wall Street, Pentagon, and gov't trade hand shakes and winks,
while enriching themselves at the expense of the taxpaying public.

While I primarily fault the GOP for reinventing the Roman Senate, the Dems have joined the trough,
and are no longer the party of the working class and poor.

#31 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2018-10-07 04:52 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Defund PP. Then maybe they will have to focus on delivering health care rather than being political hacks.

#32 | Posted by sawdust at 2018-10-07 06:20 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#32 - Free speech for everyone that agrees with you! What a man!

#33 | Posted by YAV at 2018-10-07 06:38 PM | Reply

But none for Citizens United. Right?

#34 | Posted by et_al at 2018-10-07 07:37 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#34 - the hypocrisy in #32 too much for you?

BTW - equating CU's movie with a tweet from PP is silly for even you, or should be.

#35 | Posted by YAV at 2018-10-07 08:19 PM | Reply

Didn't read the lede much less the article. Don't have a clue.

#36 | Posted by et_al at 2018-10-07 09:20 PM | Reply

#36 - I figured you hadn't.

#37 | Posted by YAV at 2018-10-07 10:20 PM | Reply

Your posts have become pointless.

#29 | POSTED BY CLOWNSHACK

They sure are pointless to me.

Not sure who he thinks he fooling.

Ignorant Deplorables I suppose.

#38 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-10-08 10:11 AM | Reply