Friday, October 05, 2018

By the time Joe Biden decided not to run for president in 2016, many Biden loyalists had become convinced that weak fundraising and his lack of infrastructure in early primary states would have doomed him if he ran. What a difference now.

Comments

This would be a very different country if Joe had been able to run in 2018, we all need to get behind him as he is the candidate with the best chance of beating Trump.

Get out and vote next month, which will pave the way for a return to sanity in 2020.

#1 | Posted by leftcoastlawyer at 2018-10-05 11:47 AM | Reply

I'll be voting for mostly R's in November, but I could see a vote for Biden

#2 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2018-10-05 11:58 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Go home Joe.
"Consumer Protection Act of 2005"
Go F yourself Joe.

#3 | Posted by danni at 2018-10-05 12:29 PM | Reply

--but I could see a vote for Biden

One thing for sure, Gropin' Joe will run a hands-on campaign.

#4 | Posted by nullifidian at 2018-10-05 12:34 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

#4 LOL - www.theonion.com

#5 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2018-10-05 12:38 PM | Reply

One of my fav's - politics.theonion.com

#6 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2018-10-05 12:38 PM | Reply

#4 well if you're consistent you'll love "gropin' Joe" and support him as much as you've supported Keganaugh and Trump.

#7 | Posted by jpw at 2018-10-05 07:02 PM | Reply

He'll need twice as many secret service agents as Hillary to keep taking him to the bathroom.

#8 | Posted by Spork at 2018-10-05 07:46 PM | Reply

I actually agree with my doppelganger and Gonoles...I actually wish that Joe had run in 2016 but as a father I get why he couldn't.

If the choice is Trump or Joe, I am Joe all the way.

#9 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-10-05 09:43 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

"If the choice is Trump or Joe, I am Joe all the way." - #9 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-10-05 09:43 PM

Alas, I have but a single Newsworthy flag for that excellent post.

#10 | Posted by Hans at 2018-10-05 09:44 PM | Reply

If rather vote for Reba McEntire dressed as Col. Sanders.

#11 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2018-10-05 09:56 PM | Reply

Joe 'Deep State' Biden is just more of the same Wall Street ball polishing pish-posh.

#12 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2018-10-05 09:58 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

If rather vote for Reba McEntire dressed as Col. Sanders.

Hang in there... Jill Stein might break 3% next time.

#13 | Posted by REDIAL at 2018-10-05 10:02 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

In 2008 I thought the Democratic ticket was upside down.

I thought a Biden/Obama ticket made much more sense.

#14 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-10-05 10:22 PM | Reply

Touchie better not have one woman come forward and say he "touched" her.
After all we've seen for the past 2 years, I'm surprised anyone would volunteer to put his head in that guillotine.

#15 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2018-10-05 10:37 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"Regardless, I think he's a far more credible candidate than Warren, Harris or Booker."

Johnson?

#16 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-10-05 10:49 PM | Reply

The Banker's best friend wants to run for President now. Wow, that is change we can all believe in. The Democrats better wake up and begin to make proposals along the lines of Sanders and Warren or they are toast.

#17 | Posted by bayviking at 2018-10-06 12:06 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

- The Democrats better wake up and begin to make proposals along the lines of Sanders and Warren or they are toast.

Tell them, they won't listen to me. I have no idea why. I'm a nice enough guy.

#18 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2018-10-06 12:09 AM | Reply

I heard Diamond Joe speak last year at a college graduation. He could have sent the crowd out with pitchforks if he wanted. He will easily handle The Dotards babbling on the stump. Of course, the GOP will trot out that series from The Onion to try to scare off voters. Repub voters are dumb enough to believe all published in The Onion, just like the Chinese...

#19 | Posted by catdog at 2018-10-06 08:13 AM | Reply

Dont run Joe dont run!

#20 | Posted by PunchyPossum at 2018-10-06 12:21 PM | Reply

This'll be funny when all the crazy clintonites support him after saying Bernie would have been too old when he was 73.

#21 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2018-10-06 01:13 PM | Reply

COULD WE ***PLEASE*** GET A DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE WHO ISN'T SERIOUSLY PUSHING TRIPLE DIGITS???

#22 | Posted by MarcNBarrett at 2018-10-06 02:07 PM | Reply

Avenatti/Pelosi 2020!!

#23 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2018-10-06 02:14 PM | Reply

LOL!! oh please run, oh please run, oh please run, and get the nomination. Feel her up Joe!

#24 | Posted by sames1 at 2018-10-06 06:44 PM | Reply

One word:

Go away, Joe. We need a real Democrat, not a Republican-lite centrist.

#25 | Posted by DarkVader at 2018-10-06 07:13 PM | Reply

"Go away, Joe. We need a real Democrat, not a Republican-lite centrist."

Sounds like you're cool with losing.

#26 | Posted by madbomber at 2018-10-07 10:49 AM | Reply

No way. Retire gracefully, Joe. I'm looking elsewhere.

#27 | Posted by e1g1 at 2018-10-07 02:55 PM | Reply