Monday, September 10, 2018

Vice President Mike Pence says he would agree to take a lie detector test "in a heartbeat" to prove he isn't the author of an anti-Trump The New York Times opinion piece. The US vice president told Sunday's edition of CBS' "Face the Nation" that he hasn't polled staffers about the opinion piece because "I know them. I know their character". Pence vowed that his aides are as dedicated as he is to advancing Trump's agenda.

Comments

Dumb dumb fraker.... Now I KNOW he done it.

#1 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-09-10 01:53 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Embed messed up... video

youtu.be

#2 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-09-10 01:54 AM | Reply | Funny: 2

One of the news organizations had it analyzed and it came back as Pence is the writer. I know Pence is a greedy opportunist fake christian and him writing this does not surprise me at all.

#3 | Posted by 726 at 2018-09-10 10:28 AM | Reply

Lie detectors don't work on psychopaths. He does not fear them.

#4 | Posted by hatter5183 at 2018-09-10 10:51 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

The KGB taught it's agents how to pass a lie detector.

They said you need to clench your bum hole when they ask you the loaded questions. Hard. That raises blood pressure or something... but it beats the lie detector.

Pence, being a Christian Fundamentalist, has no problem with a tight bum hole. He will pass with flying colors.

#5 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-09-10 11:15 AM | Reply

"clench your bum hole"...

Spoken like a true Texan.

#6 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-09-10 11:37 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Vice President Mike Pence says he would agree to take a lie detector test "in a heartbeat" to prove he isn't the author but he won't.

Count on it.

#7 | Posted by getoffmedz at 2018-09-10 11:55 AM | Reply

Spoken like a true Texan.

If I had used Ay En Yu Es, I would've been filter-botted and you would be wondering, unimaginative person that you are, 'what was he trying to say'?

I am SORRY my vocabulary is bigger than yours. I am SORRY for making you feel small.

I am SORRY that I am not really sorry at all.

#8 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-09-10 12:44 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Headline fail! Pence doesn't have a heartbeat.

#9 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2018-09-10 12:55 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

#6 - Must J Tremain's "bum hole" be a sub-topic??

#10 | Posted by getoffmedz at 2018-09-10 02:44 PM | Reply

Actions speak louder than words. Don't say it! Do it!!!!! He won't becuase he is the author.

#11 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2018-09-10 06:38 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

Must J Tremain's "-------" be a sub-topic??

No, it must not.

We must resist the temptation.

BTW, it was Pence's -------, not mine.

#12 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-09-10 10:53 PM | Reply