Sunday, September 09, 2018

George Papadopoulos and his wife, Mangiante, said during a television interview Sunday on This Week that his family feared his new wife might be a Russian spy. The couple said they met through Joseph Mifsud, the now missing professor who allegedly told George Papadopoulos about the Russians having "dirt" on Clinton. Mangiante Papadopoulos explained that she understands why some people might suspect her: "First of all, I am -- I -- I come from a political background myself. I used to work as a diplomat at (ph) European parliament for a few years and this could be a red flag because many officials at European Union actually -- it's a cover up for spy jobs. I was introduced to Joseph Mifsud by the head of socialist group in European parliament and started to work with them in London shortly after I ended my work at European Parliament. Of course this connection was highly suspicious. I respect the -- I always said I respect Mueller's interest in my profile because clearly it's -- it's -- it's quite alarming, the fact that I marry George Papadopoulos in the middle of this storm and --"

Comments

I'll take the Kindle version.

#1 | Posted by ajwood at 2018-09-09 05:41 PM | Reply

Is she a ginger tho?

#2 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2018-09-09 06:06 PM | Reply

Give one side an inch and they go a million miles. Russian is the new boogeyman word so the party not in power is going to ensure it is part of every aspect of our lives and the media. We went through eight years of Reps building bomb shelters because Socialism was going to come eat their children and now we have to live with the Dems and their boogeyman (and very retro too, so good job on that!). Wonder what it will be with the next person who gets in office...

#3 | Posted by humtake at 2018-09-10 11:51 AM | Reply

Kind of like how Boaz's family feared his bride was an Afghan goat.

#4 | Posted by SunTzuMeow at 2018-09-10 12:01 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Anybody who says they have never even for a microsecond wondered about Melania being a Soviet Spy is probably lying.

#5 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2018-09-10 12:12 PM | Reply

#3 - That's because Trump dragged them into the spotlight by becoming a full-blown Russian ASSET!

#6 | Posted by getoffmedz at 2018-09-10 01:01 PM | Reply

I don't care what she is, she is hot!

#7 | Posted by fishpaw at 2018-09-10 02:06 PM | Reply

#3 | POSTED BY HUMTAKE

You inbreds piss yourselves during the Red Scare, accusing patriots of being spies but when the russians infiltrate your actual party, suddenly its all McCarthyism? History will remember you as traitors and fools.

#8 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2018-09-10 03:00 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

Who TF knows? How does a guy that looks like Papadopoulos get a women like that? For that reason alone it's suspicious.

#9 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2018-09-10 03:12 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

I don't care what she is, she is hot!

#7 | Posted by fishpaw at 2018-09-10 02:06 PM | Reply | Flag: Honeypot Candidate

#10 | Posted by SunTzuMeow at 2018-09-10 10:41 PM | Reply | Funny: 1