Sunday, September 09, 2018

Dutch lawmaker and anti-Islam campaigner Geert Wilders has said he has no plans, for now, to revive the blasphemous caricatures contest after it emerged as a motive for a stabbing in Amsterdam last week. Wilders, speaking on the sidelines of a conference in Italy, expressed shock over the attack, in which a man stabbed and injured two American tourists at Amsterdam's central station. Dutch media identified the assailant as a 19-year-old Afghan.

Comments

expressed shock over the attack

What a dishonest little pr--k.

Just a few days ago he sent a stinker of a tweet to the Govt of Pakistan saying he won't back down ever.

Pakistan had warned the Netherlands of "consequences" if the Dutch government didn't stop this. Excuses of "but this is freedom of speech" were not accepted.

Netherlands has billions of dollars invested in Pakistan's dairy industry.

Anyway, Trump would call him a "quitter". (his favorite line in The Apprentice... "Are you a quitter? I hate quitters!")

#1 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-09-09 09:00 AM | Reply

I don't want to start any blasphemous rumors
But I think that Wilders has a sick sense of humor
And when I die, I expect to find him laughing.

#2 | Posted by madscientist at 2018-09-09 09:52 PM | Reply

Netherlands has billions invested in ---- dairies. All the videos of Northwestern India I've never seen a blade of grass.

Tulips, now there's an investment

#3 | Posted by bruceaz at 2018-09-09 11:33 PM | Reply

All the videos of Northwestern India I've never seen a blade of grass.

That is India's problem.

Meanwhile, from Wiki...

the national herd (in Pakistan) consists of 24.2 million cattle, 26.3 million buffaloes, 24.9 million sheep, 56.7 million goats and 0.8 million camels. In addition to these there is a vibrant poultry sector in the country with more than 530 million birds produced annually. These animals produce 29.472 million tons of milk (making Pakistan the 4th largest producer of milk in the world), 1.115 million tons of beef, 0.740 million tons of mutton, 0.416 million tons of poultry meat, 8.528 billion eggs, 40.2 thousand tons of wool, 21.5 thousand tons of hair and 51.2 million skins and hides.

#4 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-09-10 12:46 AM | Reply

What is blasphemous? Anyone can say whatever they want about Jesus, Moses, Buddha, or any other historical religious figure except one- Mohammad. The problem with that is some of that fifth century warlord's followers feel justified in killing anyone who disparages their so called prophet. Time to man up, there is nothing about Islam that is not beyond criticism, satire, or disrespect. There is a point where protection becomes privilege. I should be able to say in public in any forum in Europe that I reject Mohammad as a prophet because, he made no prophesies, he did no miracles, and he lived like a monster. Murder, rape, theft, torture, slavery and his 9 year old wife sort of disqualified him in my eyes. But to each his own.

#5 | Posted by docnjo at 2018-09-10 10:58 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

sort of disqualified him in my eyes

Your childlike spellings and inability to make a paragraph, sort of disqualifies you in my eyes. But to each his own.

#6 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-09-10 11:36 AM | Reply

I just can't get myself to listen to a man without an education.

If I listened to every bum I come across, I'd have turned into a bum too by now. LOL

#7 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-09-10 11:45 AM | Reply

#6 | Posted by J_Tremain, Attack format instead of content, spoken like a perfect Dhimmi.
#7 | Posted by J_Tremain, Uneducated? I actually have more education than you- unless you can do half the skill set I have. Bum? No a bum has no support or substance, he is one who lives at the larges of others. I own my own home, and have an income that is comfortable to me, without working. I doubt you can say the same.

#8 | Posted by docnjo at 2018-09-10 02:18 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#8 | Posted by docnjo

Anyone can own a cardboard box and cardboard sign and beg on the street corner (self employed and owns his own home!).

#9 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-09-10 02:57 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#9 | Posted by donnerboy, and yet I am able to connect to the internet. Do you see a slight problem in your assumption. I have never begged.

#10 | Posted by docnjo at 2018-09-11 12:29 PM | Reply

"...and yet I am able to connect to the internet." - #10 | Posted by docnjo at 2018-09-11 12:29 PM

Babbles used to always brag about using the free computers at the public library.

"I have never begged."

Might explain why you have no children.

#11 | Posted by Hans at 2018-09-11 12:33 PM | Reply

#11 | Posted by Hans, Ask the four that call me daddy.

#12 | Posted by docnjo at 2018-09-11 12:44 PM | Reply