Thursday, September 06, 2018

President Donald Trump tweet-boasted about his accomplishments in office as, behind the curtain, he was aggressively trying to ferret out the author of the anonymously written New York Times op-ed asserting "many of the senior officials" in Trump's administration were working diligently to check/thwart some of the more dangerous and/or illegal moves of an "amoral," "impetuous" and "petty" POTUS. Trump began this morning's Twitter activity complimenting Kim Jong Un, who had tossed POTUS a lifeline by proclaiming his "unwavering faith in President Trump."

Comments

Trump is getting Ronery. So Ronery.

I'm So Ronery
I'm so ronery
So ronery
So ronery and sadry arone

There's no one
Just me onry
Sitting on my rittle throne
I work very hard and make up great prans
But nobody ristens, no one understands
Seems that no one takes me serirousry

And so I'm ronery
A little ronery
Poor rittre me

There's nobody
I can rerate to (maybe rittle Kim?)
Feer rike an (immigrant) in a cage
It's kinda sihry
But not rearry
Because it's fihring my body with rage

I...

#1 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-09-06 02:58 PM | Reply | Funny: 3

There are hundreds of photographs showing Trump and Kim kissing and hugging.

#2 | Posted by Zed at 2018-09-06 03:54 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

This precisely describes how badly Trump is getting played by Lil Rocketmant

www.startribune.com

#3 | Posted by 726 at 2018-09-06 04:55 PM | Reply

The whole world is laughing as the dotard prepares to get pantsed again.

#4 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2018-09-06 05:18 PM | Reply

Just wow...

#5 | Posted by Sycophant at 2018-09-06 07:04 PM | Reply

What an embarrassment this "president" is. Every minute of every day he's doing something head-shakingly stupid.

#6 | Posted by cbob at 2018-09-06 07:49 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

sucks up to rich powerful people. His life is built around sucking up to the rich and powerful.

#7 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2018-09-07 04:18 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1