Saturday, August 11, 2018

QAnon conspiracy theorists bore the brunt of Bill Maher's frustration on Friday. The Real Time host spent more than seven minutes ridiculing those who believe that President Donald Trump is actually on a long-term mission to uncover a cabal of elite liberal and Hollywood pedophiles. "If Trump supporters don't want us to call them stupid, they have to stop coming up with things like Q," said Maher. The comedian then flipped the script and jokingly claimed he was Q -- the anonymous internet poster who started the theory -- before using mind control techniques to convince Trump supporters to do one thing this November.

Comments

"Republicans, please, help me. Help me help you. Because, like it or not, we are family and you are like a brother to me. A sick, alcoholic brother who's lost his ---- mind!"

#1 | Posted by Corky at 2018-08-11 11:02 AM | Reply

"I'm actually a Presbyterian who goes to church every Sunday with my home-schooled twins, Margaret and Thatcher."

#2 | Posted by Corky at 2018-08-11 11:16 AM | Reply | Funny: 4

Q-tards are hilarious. I hope they get visible tattoos to signal their virtue. It will serve as a handy warning to the sane that accidentally have to interact with them.

#3 | Posted by bored at 2018-08-11 01:05 PM | Reply

Make IQ tests to vote great again!

#4 | Posted by jpw at 2018-08-11 01:39 PM | Reply

I doubt Anon will unmask whoever the people are behind Q, but I wish them luck. Their timeline and predictions are a poor form of fictional alt-history or prognostication.
(Though I do admit to have enjoyed the reading of assuming Soros has much more influence and efficacy than he actually has in real life)

#5 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2018-08-11 03:12 PM | Reply

Good stuff.

Remember, Dems, we're supposed to take Trump supporters seriously and do a better job of listening to them. They're not stupid, paranoid and uninformed, they're actually the only ones who know the truth.

#6 | Posted by cbob at 2018-08-11 06:36 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

These are incredibly limited humans. Their brains are somehow genetically damaged. While the general population have normal functioning brains, this sub-race doesn't, which makes them hyper-gullible and astronomically stupid. Maybe it's the water. What ever the explanation is, their world must be the size of a peanut.

#7 | Posted by paltroon1 at 2018-08-11 07:20 PM | Reply

It is ------- obvious Trump supporters are a bunch of ---------.
I have many thoughts and prayers that we will be saved from them.

#8 | Posted by woe_is_W at 2018-08-11 08:22 PM | Reply

Positively brilliant.

#9 | Posted by bayviking at 2018-08-11 09:12 PM | Reply

How very Christian of you, Woe.

Typical, tho.

#10 | Posted by 9mmHeater at 2018-08-11 09:19 PM | Reply

How very Christian of you, Woe.

Typical, tho.

#10 | Posted by 9mmHeater at 2018-08-11 09:19 PM | Reply | Flag:

pfffft

#11 | Posted by cbob at 2018-08-11 09:29 PM | Reply

I consider myself pretty up on the news and I never heard anything about Q outside of this site. I am thinking that is a liberal thing that they are trying to pin on conservatives. Kind like this liberal nutjob that CNN tried to pass off as a Trump supporters with regrets (www.youtube.com and exposed here www.youtube.com)

Maybe you guys need to stop smelling your own farts and realize just how much fake news you are consuming daily.

#12 | Posted by ihatethedotard at 2018-08-11 10:56 PM | Reply | Funny: 2 | Newsworthy 1

Actually it's because you're just a ------- idiot.

Not that that surprises anyone here who isn't brain dead.

#13 | Posted by jpw at 2018-08-11 11:20 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

"Actually it's because you're just a ------- idiot.
#13 | POSTED BY JPW"

Yes, I and everyone else that is better than you are the idiots. That we were able to attend college, get high paying jobs, and live fulfilling lives is just dumb luck. Meanwhile, you are the unappreciated/unrecognized genius that can't seem to hold a job or have personal relationships. Yeah, I think you are great at diagnosing the problem.

#14 | Posted by ihatethedotard at 2018-08-11 11:42 PM | Reply

LOL

Keep guessing ---- face.

You're too stupid to know how stupid you are.

But since you're "better than" the rest of the trash who never made it out of the trailer park you grew up on, you assume you've done better than everyone else.

Idiot.

#15 | Posted by jpw at 2018-08-11 11:57 PM | Reply

"But since you're "better than" the rest of the trash who never made it out of the trailer park you grew up on
#15 | POSTED BY JPW"

I never lived in a house that had wheels. But, those that grew up in trailer parks and made something of their lives despite that difficult start have my utmost respect.

As for you, unless you have a polar opposite personality than the one you display here, I highly doubt you are anything but unemployed. Of course, you could be one of those fake macho internet types, but I think it is more likely you are just a loser in life which is fueling your anger.

#16 | Posted by ihatethedotard at 2018-08-12 12:13 AM | Reply

Of course you would. You're an idiot. Idiots aren't expected to know ---- about ----.

Which is why I told you to ---- off. You're less than worthless and as such your posts are less than worthless.

If you really live out of country and don't pay taxes then doubly STFU as you have no skin in the game

#17 | Posted by jpw at 2018-08-12 01:47 AM | Reply

#17 | POSTED BY JPW

I find it's best to just walk by rambling idiots and not engage. Anything else is a futile endeavor.

#18 | Posted by memyselfini at 2018-08-12 03:31 AM | Reply

"I never lived in a house that had wheels." - #16 | Posted by ihatethedotard at 2018-08-12 12:13 AM

The wheels were removed in favor of concrete blocks.

"When did I claim to be a Democrat? More fake news." - #7 | Posted by ihatethedotard at 2018-08-12 12:36 AM
ihatethedotard

Billy Bean

Seniority: 520

Party: Democrat

Ideology: Other

Private E-mail

Joined 2018/07/27

Oops.

#19 | Posted by Hans at 2018-08-12 04:45 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

Ouch. IHTD provided his own evidence he's a liar. Nice catch, Hans.

#20 | Posted by YAV at 2018-08-12 09:09 AM | Reply

I see Redial and Danforth gave him a quite a beat down over the same lie last night on his own thread!
Keeping folks honest - good job all y'all!

#21 | Posted by YAV at 2018-08-12 09:17 AM | Reply

How very Christian of you, Woe.
Typical, tho.

#10 | POSTED BY comrade 9mm
Uh oh, little man got his feels hurt!
Poor Snowflake!

#22 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2018-08-12 05:05 PM | Reply

"There's no non-evidence."

That could have been a trump --------- here on the DR; they use the same logic.

#23 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2018-08-12 07:28 PM | Reply

I'm still working on 2-Ton Tessy's "no non-evidence" thingy.

#24 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-08-13 02:05 AM | Reply

How very Christian of you, Woe.

Typical, tho.

#10 | Posted by 9mmHeater

Yes we must treat trump supporters with christian love, even though they spend their days spreading fear, racism, paranoia, and hatred.

"Why are you guys so mean to us? All we're doing is helping russia take down the united states via a massive propaganda war!"

#25 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2018-08-13 01:24 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#14 | Posted by ihatethedotard

If you graduated college without being able to recognize that trump is a circus ring con man, you should sue your school.

#26 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2018-08-13 01:25 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I can't wait till they find a starved BOAZ stuffed in his own trunk.

#27 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2018-08-13 02:03 PM | Reply

#12 | POSTED BY IHATETHEDOTARD

Seriously? It's been all over the news unless you only watch Fox. They show up in shirts to Trump appearances.

You are a troll as has been proven over and over and over again.

#28 | Posted by Sycophant at 2018-08-13 04:03 PM | Reply

You are a troll as has been proven over and over and over again.

POSTED BY SYCOPHANT AT 2018-08-13 04:03 PM | REPLY

He got the RCADE Boot.

#29 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-08-13 04:06 PM | Reply

"He got the RCADE Boot."

Maybe not entirely. I checked his status and it says "visitor."

Not sure what that means.

#30 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-08-13 05:42 PM | Reply