Tuesday, August 07, 2018

This nazi is reported to have been instigating fights. People should be afraid to wear symbols that openly identify themselves as supporting genocide. Red hats and Confederate flags are a gateway drug to German National Socialist armbands. Why do these people all want America to be its greatest enemies? The Confederacy, Nazi Germany and Russia.

Comments

media.boingboing.net

Brilliant. LOL

#1 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-08-07 03:08 AM | Reply

Knocked out with one punch. When he woke up he quietly removed his nazi armband and walked away with his tail between his legs.

If you want to be the bad guy you need to be tougher than THAT.

#2 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-08-07 03:50 AM | Reply

That was a "hello kitty" insignia on that Nazi tank, right next to the German cross. Damn. Only somebody in Japan could think of making something like that.

#3 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-08-07 05:02 AM | Reply

Only somebody in Japan could think of making something like that.

Yep.

Scenes were from the TV show and movie (mostly movie) "Girls und Panzer".

www.imdb.com

Miho Nishizumi comes from a family famous for their skills in Senshado, the art of tank warfare. However, she dishonored her family name, so she attends the no-name high school called Oorai, which doesn't have a Senshado club, wanting to stay away from it. But, the class president has other plans, wanting to save their school from termination.

And

www.imdb.com

Ooari girls academy faces closer once again and the Tankery club girls must participate in another match to save their school from permanent closure!

My goodness!

#4 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-08-07 05:13 AM | Reply

Watch the video... this is too cool! hahahahahahahaha

www.imdb.com

www.youtube.com

#5 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-08-07 05:21 AM | Reply

Hard to tell if this is a false flag or a double false flag. It would be so convenient for fascist Trumpers to use this to either justify clamping down violently on protesters, or to just spread more violent vigilante chaos.

#6 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-08-07 11:49 AM | Reply

I think the left needs to look at what the Nazi's actually did before comparing anyone to them so lets see. The Nazi's controlled the media who does that here in the states of its the left. Next the Nazi's banned gun ownership who wants that here surprise its the left again. Censorship yup the left does that as well. Attacking people in the street or eating at restaurants again the left does this as well. Need I go on?

#7 | Posted by WTFIGO at 2018-08-07 02:12 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 2

"The Nazi's controlled the media who does that here in the states of its the left." - #7 | Posted by WTFIGO at 2018-08-07 02:12 PM

Rupert Murdoch is on the left?

The family of Julian Sinclair Smith are all on the left?

The Mercers are on the left?

The owners of all 1,700+ local television stations are all on the left?

Every single owner of the more than 1,200 local newspapers are all on the left?

Get back to us when you've grown up enough to buy a clue.

#8 | Posted by Hans at 2018-08-07 02:28 PM | Reply

Hans, I know you're a troll, but Jesus. The media is owned by 5 billionaire oligarchs, and their agenda is globalism. Globalism doesn't care about right or left, it cares about control. So it buys both sides.

#9 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-08-07 05:23 PM | Reply

Sorry to disagree with you, Heliumrat, but Hans isn't a troll. He's an anti-troll. He doesn't need me to vouch for him, but he is by far one the smartest and politically savvy posters left here. You just have to be humble and realize that no matter how much you've been watching the nightly news, there are some people who lived through it, remember it first hand, and can reason better than you can. It's OK, there are plenty more years of learning to go.

#10 | Posted by madscientist at 2018-08-07 05:31 PM | Reply | Funny: 2 | Newsworthy 1

#10 FLAGGED FUNNY BY NULLIFIDIAN, FUNNY BY HELIUMRAT

Just stop being ------- and make a retort, you coupla Vienna Sausage sucking poopmongers.

#11 | Posted by madscientist at 2018-08-07 06:24 PM | Reply

Or are you worried my retort will be so psychologically damaging, that you'll both be relegated to the corner of your room, rocking back-and-forth, sucking your...thumb. And the therapy itself will bankrupt you just so you can come out into the light of day again.

Believe me, I understand. 'Tis better to have trolled and vomited up your lunch, than ne'er to have trolled at all.

#12 | Posted by madscientist at 2018-08-07 06:35 PM | Reply

You are a horrible man, madscientist. I know you are a chemist, and I know what chemists are like. Physicist like to break thinks, even incredibly small things, and then look at the parts that fly out. Chemists set things on fire.

I had a co-worker who wore a black t-shirt to work that said "Non-flammable?", and the line beneath that was "Challenge accepted!".

I know the truth. But yeah, bring it on.

#13 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-08-07 08:12 PM | Reply

Heliumrat, I've never mentioned this, but I come from Royal Blood. A Ducal estate, in fact. I've heretofore eschewed my rightful titles as a gesture of Goodwill toward my Colonial cousins, since I'm also an American. But, henceforth, should I summon you, the first words uttered by you shall be, "Yes, Your Grace." Afterwards you may refer to me as "Sire" or "Sir." Since we're not meeting in person, you may dispense with the requisite curtsy. Normally, a lady of your low rank would approach unto me in three steps, take one step back, and politely curtsy, ensuring not to allow any cleavage to fall, and to avert your eyes until spoken to.

Now that I've so tiresomely given you this lesson of chivalry, you may speak to me. However, keep a tight bridle on thy tongue. For it would make a most suitable addition to my collection.

#14 | Posted by madscientist at 2018-08-07 08:36 PM | Reply

#14 Mad, look, I know we've had issues before but it's time to bury the hatchet.

Yeah, I know you still won't apologize for getting the formula wrong on that 1,2,4,8 Tetregrammaton you told me to cook (which, BTW, leveled my McMansion and I was only saved by being shielded by my giant robot) and sometimes I think you really do have it in for me or something, although I can't figure out why.

Can we call a truce?

#15 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-08-07 09:06 PM | Reply

Apology accepted, Captain Needa. Lay your sword at the feet of my trusty steed Rocinante. However, I've never given a recipe for any incendiary or explosive device over the Drudge Retort. Especially one that could cause damage to life, limb, or property. That I cannot acquiesce to.

#16 | Posted by madscientist at 2018-08-07 09:27 PM | Reply

I understand. Thank you.

#17 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-08-07 09:40 PM | Reply

"Sire" or "Your Royal Highness"

#18 | Posted by madscientist at 2018-08-07 09:45 PM | Reply

1,2,4,8 you fool! Everyone knows it's 1,1,2,3,5.

#19 | Posted by TaoWarrior at 2018-08-07 10:09 PM | Reply

Actually it's 2-2-4 Trimethylpentane. And it costs roughly $2.57/gallon in my neighborhood.

#20 | Posted by madscientist at 2018-08-07 10:33 PM | Reply

Addendum: Except for the time I explained how I made napalm as a kid.

#21 | Posted by madscientist at 2018-08-08 12:23 AM | Reply