Monday, August 06, 2018

Seven years after Osama bin Laden's death, the mother of the September 11 mastermind has spoken publicly about her son for the first time. Guardian journalist Martin Chulov, who interviewed Alia Ghanem and other relatives, revealed on Saturday that the family believes bin Laden's son married the daughter of the lead 9/11 hijacker. Hamza bin Laden, bin Laden's son who has vowed to avenge his father's death, has maintained a very low profile and has not been in contact with his family since his father was killed by U.S. Navy seals at his compound in Pakistan in 2011.

Comments

I can think of a fitting wedding gift.

#1 | Posted by Tor at 2018-08-05 06:43 PM | Reply

2 quite ugly people get together to make even uglier children (in theory).

I am gobsmacked.

#2 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-08-06 08:27 AM | Reply

Seven years after Osama bin Laden's death...

Hey! Have you heard the news?

Osama bin Laden is STILL DEAD!

The fish are enjoying him very much.

#3 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-08-06 06:36 PM | Reply

The fish are enjoying him very much.
#3 | POSTED BY DONNERBOY

Oh, I don't know. I would have thought they found him to be, well, a tid bit gamey.

#4 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2018-08-06 07:01 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

I would have thought they found him to be, well, a tid bit gamey.

#4 | Posted by rstybeach11

I bet by the time he hit the bottom he was nice and soft and tender.

Dem bones been picked clean by now.

#5 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-08-06 07:06 PM | Reply

2 quite ugly people get together to make even uglier children (in theory).

Your neighbors?

#6 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2018-08-06 07:48 PM | Reply | Funny: 3

I don't live in Mr.Rodger's Neighborhood nor do I live on Sesame Street.

I make sure I never have fugly neighbors. It is a rule that has never been broken as far as I can remember.

#7 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-08-07 01:13 AM | Reply

What did, "Bandar" Bush get the happy couple???

#8 | Posted by zelkova at 2018-08-07 09:21 AM | Reply

#4 | POSTED BY RSTYBEACH11 AT 2018-08-06 07:01 PM | FLAG:

Excellent reference to an excellent Monty Python sketch. (I assume)

#9 | Posted by cbob at 2018-08-07 09:52 AM | Reply

At least he didn't marry his cousin.

#10 | Posted by docnjo at 2018-08-08 08:58 AM | Reply

At least he didn't marry his cousin.

#10 | POSTED BY DOCNJO AT 2018-08-08 08:58 AM | FLAG:

Or his goat, like a certain "Texan".

#11 | Posted by patron at 2018-08-08 12:25 PM | Reply

#11 | Posted by patron, Have you ever watched an individual molest a donkey? I have, but I have been to the Middle East. Want the film?

#12 | Posted by docnjo at 2018-08-08 07:19 PM | Reply

I have, but I have been to the Middle East. Want the film?
#12 | POSTED BY DOCNJO

You don't have to go to the middle east to see the donkey show.

There's one every night on Revolucion Street in Tijuana.

#13 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2018-08-08 08:16 PM | Reply

"I have, but I have been to the Middle East everywhere, man..."

#14 | Posted by REDIAL at 2018-08-08 08:24 PM | Reply