Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Are you on the left but want to get in AWESOME SHAPE??? Then I'm your guy!! Fitness is important, but so are feelings. Now join me as we figure out who to blame!

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

BTW, this is the guy who got banned from Twitter for outing James Gunn and Dan Harmon as pedophiles.

Comments

It would take a real genius to take fitness advice from a man with ----...

#1 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2018-07-25 02:03 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

It would take a real genius to take fitness advice from a man with ----...

#1 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood

It would take a real STABLE genius, of course.

Does the course come with a bucket of KFC?

#2 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-07-25 07:02 PM | Reply

ROC, that was funny. But you wouldn't believe what youtube showed me next: www.youtube.com

That left in frigging stitches. "How to be married and not be murdered" absolutely has some great advice in it.

#3 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-07-26 02:00 AM | Reply

That was funny but it was too redundant. Cut the video in half and it would have been just right IMO.

#4 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-07-26 10:55 AM | Reply

- but so are feelings.

Not to rwingers. Ayn Rand made it clear to them that "the other" person doesn't exist for true Supermen of the Right. It's why she so adored a sociopath serial killer that modeled her heroes after him.

www.alternet.org

#5 | Posted by Corky at 2018-07-26 11:29 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Maybe next time he could find someone who was actually in shape to do the video....

Gross.

#6 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2018-07-26 10:26 PM | Reply

Makes me wonder how big Jeff's ------- are.

I've made her my ***** so many times and all..

#7 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2018-07-26 10:51 PM | Reply

Makes me wonder how big Jeff's ------- are.
I've made her my ***** so many times and all..

#7 | POSTED BY MRSILENCEDOGOOD

My man ----- are not what they used to be. Since February of 2017 I've lost 55 pounds.

#8 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-07-26 10:54 PM | Reply