Sunday, July 22, 2018

Children born to women who had diabetes or high blood pressure while pregnant are at an increased risk of autism, two new studies suggest

Comments

Your moma so fat, you're autistic.

#1 | Posted by visitor_ at 2018-07-22 08:24 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

Time to sterilize land cattle.
/ObviouslySarcasm.

#2 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2018-07-22 09:11 PM | Reply

Nah, the evidence is clear that vaccines cause autism. Why are they still studying this? SMH

#3 | Posted by jpw at 2018-07-23 01:04 AM | Reply

I was in a fat chick once. I couldn't look anyone in the eye for weeks afterwards.

#4 | Posted by bored at 2018-07-23 01:31 AM | Reply | Funny: 2

And all this time I thought autism was linked to Alex Jones. Or is that lycanthropy?

#5 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-07-23 06:32 AM | Reply

Since we outlaw drinking while pregnant to protect the child, this finding justifies outlawing having unprotected sex with fat chicks.
Think of the children.

#6 | Posted by bored at 2018-07-23 12:28 PM | Reply

#4 | Posted by bored

Everybody knows that fat chicks are just plain stupid. Just like everyone knows there was NO COLLUSION. These are just the FACTS folks.

Maybe there is a stupid gene that activates when you eat your your way into oblivion.

Anyway, the proof is in the pudding... look how smart you are now that you avoid putting all that weight on you!

#7 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-07-23 01:18 PM | Reply

My fragile ego isn't getting enough credit for #4 so I will explain it to those from fat moms.
One of the symptoms of autism is not looking people in the eye. Apparently even 'short' term contact with a fat chick can bring on autistic symptoms.
.ps I realize that I am a horrible person, no need to remind me.

#8 | Posted by bored at 2018-07-23 03:17 PM | Reply

Ok, #4, extra points for the 3 layers of evil nuance. Bored, I kind of did an explosive 'gack' in the first part, and a 'shock exhale' at the same time.

That can make ya cough.

Yer killin it.

#9 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2018-07-23 04:43 PM | Reply

Dude, I can't believe you people.

I was once car-pooling, but we where getting along and this gloriously slightly obese Hispanic woman in the front passenger seat asked "What do guys want in a woman?", and I immediately instinctively replied "I want a fat chick because you know she can cook". And the brother sitting to my left looked at me and said "I hear you, man". And the two girls in the front giggled and all that stuff and I heard "The way to man's heart..." and some talk about favorite restaurants.

Fat people need love too. I think that is today's moral lesson.

#10 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-07-24 08:12 AM | Reply