Wednesday, July 11, 2018

A 62-year-old man appears to be in need of geography lessons after he allegedly accosted a woman for wearing a T-shirt with an image of the Puerto Rican flag in an Illinois park. "You should not be wearing that in the United States of America," the man can be heard saying to her on a video she posted on Facebook. "Are you a citizen?"

Comments

Hate to say it - but conservatives you built that. Right there is an all too typical Trump supporter. Not to mention the useless cop.

#1 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2018-07-11 01:21 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

The guy and the cop are both stupid and racist.
The list of things wrong in that video are a mile long.

The whole idea of enabling is nonsense to me. People have known for quite some time that being an outward racist or jerk is socially unacceptable. They don't say, "hey, trump is president so I can't be punched out or publicly shamed and possibly lose my job", these people have always been around.
There's tons of websites to watch videos of people doing and saying things that are racist and stupid. WSHH has been playing these videos for years (blacks, whites, Hispanics, Asians, etc). It's not a new phenomenon, it's just now they're being picked up by the media.
Like polar bear hunting was years back.

#2 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2018-07-11 02:21 PM | Reply

"The whole idea of enabling is nonsense to me."

But... the Democrat Plantation enables blacks to be lazy.

#3 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-07-11 02:28 PM | Reply

You have a racist POS president spewing racist ----, so his idiot followers feel emboldened and think they are invincible so they do it too. We see it everyday on this very site by the alt-right rubes here.

These racists need to be called out when they are being bigots. They need to be ridiculed and embarrassed on the spot for their shameful actions.

#4 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2018-07-11 02:54 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I like that there is a cop in uniform directly behind the guy who allows him to do and say all of this ****.

#5 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2018-07-11 03:32 PM | Reply

Terrible people do terrible things with very little encouragement.

In fact sometimes all they need is to cloak their true motives and they will do as they wish.

#6 | Posted by Tor at 2018-07-11 03:48 PM | Reply

Again, whites try to exercise private authority in a public space.

#7 | Posted by fresno500 at 2018-07-11 03:48 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Is this Sniper, or his other brother Sniper?

#8 | Posted by mOntecOre at 2018-07-11 06:34 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#2 | Posted by 101Chairborne

Have you ever heard the saying "the fish rots from the head down?"
The people at the top set the tone for everyone under them.

After trump's --------- tape came out, my girlfriend was jogging and an audi full of young white men drove past and yelled "Grab her by the -----!" at her. You think that would have happened if trump didn't exist?

This is the true tragedy of trump's presidency. The example it sets for people. Trump's election told all the hateful bigots that they no longer need to hide their hateful bigotry.

Obama showed people that a poor black kid who worked hard in school could become president. Which inspired countless kids to follow that path.
Trump shows people that you can be cruel, ignorant, racist, spoiled, delusional, and insane, and be rewarded with great success. Which will inspire countless people to follow that path.

#9 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2018-07-11 07:55 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Maybe if you engaged him within his intellectual comfort zone and called it "monkey-see, monkey-do" Chairborne would understand what you're talking about.

#10 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-07-11 08:03 PM | Reply

Looks like a drunk uncle from a nearby picnic was confused upon exiting the portapotty.

#11 | Posted by SLBronkowitz at 2018-07-11 11:12 PM | Reply

Thank goodness for the 2nd officer and the people that came to the woman's defense.

#12 | Posted by YAV at 2018-07-11 11:33 PM | Reply

The whole idea of enabling is nonsense to me

If you don't think closet racists are more likely to get riled up by Trump's constant anti-immigrant "america first" anti-hispanic rhetoric and go out and do stuff like this, you're just dumb.

#13 | Posted by JOE at 2018-07-12 07:38 AM | Reply

First off, according to all American flag tradition, wearing the flag as any article of clothing is not acceptable. Of course, that went out a long time ago but still, the guy is saying something that directly contradicts the hardcore American citizen role he is trying to play.

Secondly, you can seriously have someone arrested for just standing there and yelling at you? Sweet, I wonder how long it will be until you can do this to online accounts. I can't wait to get a ton of people arrested.

#14 | Posted by humtake at 2018-07-12 12:10 PM | Reply

I'm going to start yelling that at any inbred still sporting a MAGA hat.

#15 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2018-07-12 01:50 PM | Reply

I live deep in GOP country....and I haven't seen a single MAGA anything.

#16 | Posted by eberly at 2018-07-12 01:54 PM | Reply

I live deep in GOP country....and I haven't seen a single MAGA anything.

POSTED BY EBERLY AT 2018-07-12 01:54 PM | REPLY

Me either. We're deep conservatives well not me of course but we aren't nut jobbies like some are. We're more the economic conservative much more than anything else.

#17 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-07-12 01:59 PM | Reply

I haven't seen a single MAGA anything.

#16 | POSTED BY EBERLY

They probably don't hang out by your dumpster.

And you probably live in an area where no one will admit anymore they voted for this creep. Too embarrassing.

#18 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-07-12 02:01 PM | Reply

I saw plenty of Trump signs on people's property in Southern Virginia.

But that was around Christmas 18 months ago, just after the election and before his coronation. Maybe the signs are gone now.

#19 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-07-12 02:03 PM | Reply

#16 | POSTED BY EBERLY

I'm in California. They probably don't even pretend to love the United States over by you; here everything is camouflaged under fake patriotism. I literally saw a coal rolling dodge ram with dual stovepipes and a MAGA flag yesterday.

#20 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2018-07-12 02:07 PM | Reply

-They probably don't hang out by your dumpster

not sure what that means.

-And you probably live in an area where no one will admit anymore they voted for this creep.

I don't think so. That's my point. If there aren't MAGA hats/shirts in my area....then I question if they exist anywhere.

#21 | Posted by eberly at 2018-07-12 02:08 PM | Reply

--I'm going to start yelling that at any inbred still sporting a MAGA hat.

At women and children, tough guy, otherwise you'll keep your yap shut.

#22 | Posted by nullifidian at 2018-07-12 02:11 PM | Reply

Let's be honest. If he has the guts to yell at someone wearing a MAGA hat, he's been doing it for a long time already or he'll never have the guts.

It's obvious he wishes he had the balls to do it... ... .but we know he doesn't.

#23 | Posted by eberly at 2018-07-12 02:14 PM | Reply

#22 | POSTED BY NULLIFIDIAN

No women wear that ---- in California and ---- kids wearing it. I think a kid in a MAGA hat should be aborted.

Would you give a pass to kids and women sporting swastikas?

#24 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2018-07-12 02:17 PM | Reply

I've seen MAGA bumper stickers in my area.

#25 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2018-07-12 02:18 PM | Reply

-Would you give a pass to kids and women sporting swastikas?

what do you mean "a pass"? Would I start yelling at them? Of course not.

Consider it the trash it is and move on.

#26 | Posted by eberly at 2018-07-12 02:21 PM | Reply

At women and children, tough guy ...

#22 | POSTED BY NULLIFIDIAN

Same can be said about Trump beating up on women and children at the border, not to mention also unleashing ICE and its gestapo-style tactics against immigrant women and children all over America ...

chicago.suntimes.com

#27 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2018-07-12 02:21 PM | Reply

Wait....are you equating a MAGA hat and a swastika?

#28 | Posted by eberly at 2018-07-12 02:21 PM | Reply

then I question if they exist anywhere.

#21 | Posted by eberly

ahhh yes....just like a good Conservotard Republican do.

If you cannot see it or it doesn't affect you personally then it does not exist and is not a problem.

#29 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-07-12 02:23 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Jesus, I forgot what a total ----- you were.

#30 | Posted by eberly at 2018-07-12 02:26 PM | Reply

Would I start yelling at them? Of course not.
Consider it the trash it is and move on.

#26 | POSTED BY EBERLY

That's because you're a bitch ignorant of history and lacking conviction.

#31 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2018-07-12 02:29 PM | Reply

-That's because you're a bitch ignorant of history and lacking conviction.

This from some internet badass who started this conversation by claiming he wants to yell at people for wearing a hat he doesn't like and wishing kids wearing a hat he doesn't like should have been aborted.

So.....your judgement of history and conviction? you can put it back where it belongs.

#32 | Posted by eberly at 2018-07-12 02:33 PM | Reply

Wait....are you equating a MAGA hat and a swastika?

#28 | POSTED BY EBERLY

Of course he was.

#33 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-07-12 02:38 PM | Reply

Was there a point to any of that?

The fact that you take pride in not standing up to evil speaks volumes about the kind of person you are. I just can't imagine being such a bitch that I would succumb to apathy in the face of facism. Eberly, you remind me that some people actually benefit from a lack of darwinism in the modern world.

#34 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2018-07-12 02:38 PM | Reply

"are you equating a MAGA hat and a swastika?"

I don't think we're all the way there yet but it does seem to increasingly be a distinction without a difference.

#35 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2018-07-12 02:46 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

So, you're still going with the internet badass schtick thing?

You understand nobody here believes you have the guts to stand up to anybody.

Let's pretend you aren't a gutless wussy pretending to have some small ounce of courage, okay?

what would you say to someone wearing a MAGA hat?

Personally, I just consider that just----------- crap....as if I'm at the State Fair. just a bunch of rednecks wearing what they wear.

Okay...so I see someone wearing a MAGA hat or shirt....now what?

Indianainternetbadass might need some help here... ... .

#36 | Posted by eberly at 2018-07-12 02:51 PM | Reply

Jones,

That was not a very effective trolling post. Just sayin'

#37 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-07-12 02:51 PM | Reply

Jeff, you think he's trying to troll?

He's not remotely clever enough to do that. You of all people should know that.

#38 | Posted by eberly at 2018-07-12 02:52 PM | Reply

I find that pointing and laughing at these MAGA troglodytes is more effective.

They expect people to yell at them. They give the deer in the headlights look when you point and laugh.

#39 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2018-07-12 02:53 PM | Reply

I can see that. Not that you would do it, as you've claimed....but yes....it's possible and pretty much the only thing you can do....laugh.

If you have the balls to do it to their face... ... ...

#40 | Posted by eberly at 2018-07-12 02:54 PM | Reply

If Indianainternetbadass had the balls to actually yell at someone wearing a MAGA hat, then he already would have been the star in some youtube video getting a severe beatdown.

#41 | Posted by eberly at 2018-07-12 02:56 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Jesus, I forgot what a total ----- you were.

#30 | Posted by eberly

Just pointing out the obvious.

Don't look in the mirror bro.

Also, what happened? Did you become one of them there libby snowflake?

#42 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-07-12 03:03 PM | Reply

Donner, I was being flippant on the issue of MAGA hats/shirts/bumper stickers, etc. You missed that.

It's just that I see none of it where I live and it's pretty red here. I'm not denying they're out there.

#43 | Posted by eberly at 2018-07-12 03:06 PM | Reply

"If there aren't MAGA hats/shirts in my area....then I question if they exist anywhere."

I work up the block from Trump Tower. There isn't a single day where there aren't scores of tourists showing up to have their picture taken in front of White House North with their MAGA apparel on. Men, women, adults, kids. I have no idea what they do when they are back home. They get a mixed reaction from passers by.

#44 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2018-07-12 03:09 PM | Reply

One good flippant retort deserves another...

#45 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-07-12 03:10 PM | Reply

Well at least we are not beheading them for wearing rainbow tee shirts yet in usa.

#46 | Posted by mutant at 2018-07-12 03:10 PM | Reply

"Flippant."

"not showing a serious or respectful attitude"

^
That does describe 90% of your posts, Eberly.

Like the boy who cried wolf, people have learned not to take you seriously.

Congratulations, you built that!

#47 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-07-12 03:11 PM | Reply

I can totally see that.

#48 | Posted by eberly at 2018-07-12 03:12 PM | Reply

Snoofy that actually descibes 90 percent of the members here. Are you new?

#49 | Posted by mutant at 2018-07-12 03:17 PM | Reply

Oh geez.....that guy still smelling my crack?

#50 | Posted by eberly at 2018-07-12 03:22 PM | Reply

Head up to northern Wisconsin sometime.

#51 | Posted by JOE at 2018-07-12 03:34 PM | Reply

my Brother in law grew up in Antigo. I've always wanted to visit there with him sometime.

#52 | Posted by eberly at 2018-07-12 03:35 PM | Reply

"Oh geez.....that guy still smelling my crack?
#50 | POSTED BY EBERLY"

Everybody who reads your posts can readily discrrn from which orifice 90% of them flippantly, flatulently originated.

#53 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-07-12 03:46 PM | Reply

Head up to northern Wisconsin sometime.

#51 | POSTED BY JOE

Last week I threw a rock from Charlevoix and it flew all of the way across Lake Michigan and landed in northern Wisconsin.

Does that count?

#54 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-07-12 03:48 PM | Reply

Does that count?

POSTED BY JEFFJ AT 2018-07-12 03:48 PM | REPLY

Oh good grief. You aren't Armella's second cousin are you??

#55 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-07-12 03:49 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

51st state will be called Superior. GTFO YOU LP TROLLS AND CHEESEHEDS

#56 | Posted by mutant at 2018-07-12 04:02 PM | Reply

I just yelled "---- trump" at some bitch with a "deplorable" sticker on her car. Just because you're too ----- to stand up for anything in real life Eberly does not mean everyone else is gutless too.

You sit here and talk about me being an "internet badass" as if that means anything. I can't help that you're reading my post on the internet and if you think I'm a badass, so be it. Whatever floats your boat.

#57 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2018-07-12 04:53 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

I'll never underestimate human creativity again.

#58 | Posted by mutant at 2018-07-12 05:05 PM | Reply

With your windows up, AC on, moving at a safe 55 mph, hands at 2 and 10...you sure told her!

Maybe you and Douchegood can put on bandannas and Banana Republic hoodies, put your thumbs inside your fists and "fight" some "nazis."

Thanks for proving Eberly's point, Internetbadass.

#59 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-07-12 06:38 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

Indy ready to rummmmbbbbbllleee!

#60 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-07-12 06:42 PM | Reply

Nazi-denialist apparently needs a few more cars driven into crowds of protestors before he takes this seriously.

#61 | Posted by DirkStruan at 2018-07-12 07:14 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Anyone in this thread still talking about the story? Apparently his charges have been upgraded from misdemeanors (which are no big deal according to many on the Retort) to felony hate crimes. The police commissioner harshly condemned the first cop who stood there and did nothing.

#62 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-07-12 07:27 PM | Reply

#62 it cannot be a hate crime as "trump supporter" is in no way a protected class.

#63 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2018-07-12 07:42 PM | Reply

"Hate crime" violates equal protection. Assault is just as painful for a member of a non protected class as it is a protected class. Murder is just as final regardless of class.

#64 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-07-12 07:46 PM | Reply

#59 I was walking, moron. You should give it try after you pull the stick out from your ass.

The irony of all these random basement dwellers calling me an "internet badass" is not lost. The irony of how the person in #60 would likely make RoC ---- himself in public if they crossed paths is quite funny too.

#65 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2018-07-12 07:46 PM | Reply

#65 did you brandish your bullwhip for an extra level of intimidation?

#66 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-07-12 07:52 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

POSTED BY JEFFJ AT 2018-07-12 07:46 PM | REPLY

en.wikipedia.org

Wisconsin v. Mitchell, 508 U.S. 476 (1993), was a case in which the United States Supreme Court held that enhanced penalties for racially-motivated crimes do not violate criminal defendants' First Amendment rights.[1] It was a landmark precedent pertaining to First Amendment free speech arguments for hate crime legislation.[2] In effect, the Court ruled that a state may consider whether a crime was committed or initially considered due to an intended victim's status in a protected class.[3]

#67 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-07-12 08:00 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Ohh, that makes it much "tougher" that you were walking down the street and you yelled at some random woman, who was driving by in her car, windows up, AC on, moving at a safe 35 mph, her hands at 2 and 10. Did you put your thumb in your fist and shake it at her to show the depth of your resolve?

Far more likely that your fellow pedestrians thought you were crazy as opposed to badass.

#68 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-07-12 08:03 PM | Reply

POSTED BY INDIANAJONES AT 2018-07-12 04:53 PM | REPLY

Should have mooned them. THAT'S badass.

#69 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-07-12 08:07 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

If you have the balls to do it to their face... ... ...

#40 | POSTED BY Snoofy's Bitch

I've pointed and laughed at your kind on 3 separate occasions. It doesn't take any superhero powers to do it, it's quite easy.

By the way Slappy, YOU are the last person that should be talking about "balls", as you are a one the biggest cowards here.

#70 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2018-07-12 08:43 PM | Reply

Oh geez.....that guy still smelling my crack?

#50 | POSTED BY Snoofy's bitch

Yeah I saw Jeffry and Snippy in that general area. Hope they rinse off when they are done.

#71 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2018-07-12 08:51 PM | Reply

Oh geez.....that guy still smelling my crack?

#50 | POSTED BY Snoofy's bitch

#72 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2018-07-12 09:11 PM | Reply

Abortionbreath!!!

Thanks for showing up and -------- yourself.

💩

#73 | Posted by eberly at 2018-07-12 09:15 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Should have mooned them. THAT'S badass.

#69 | POSTED BY LAURAMOHR

I was hoping that young child was involved and instead of mooning he popped her balloon with a cigar. That would be awesome!!!

#74 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-07-12 09:15 PM | Reply

Monson,

You suck at trolling because you are a 1-trick pony. Try mixing it up a bit, you'd provide more entertainment-value that way.

#75 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-07-12 09:16 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"I've pointed and laughed at your kind on 3 separate occasions. "

Once from Walmart parking lot
Once from your place of work......Arby's
And once from here......

www.google.com

#76 | Posted by eberly at 2018-07-12 09:17 PM | Reply

jeff- the idea of the hate crime is premeditation, hence it should be a greater punishment.

#77 | Posted by Alexandrite at 2018-07-12 09:39 PM | Reply

Hate crime charges filed against man caught on video confronting woman over Puerto Rico shirt

he Chicago man shown in a viral video berating a woman for wearing a Puerto Rican flag T-shirt has been charged with a felony hate crime.

"After a review of the case, we approved felony hate crimes charges," said Robert Foley, spokesman for the Cook County State's Attorney's Office.

Foley said Timothy Trybus faces two counts of felony hate crime, which are enhancements on the charges of misdemeanor assault and misdemeanor disorderly conduct he was previously charged with.

www.msn.com

#78 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2018-07-12 09:41 PM | Reply

Alex,

"hate crimes" are often as spontaneous as the exact same non-hate crime.

Premeditated crimes span the full gamut. Why would the pre-meditated assault of a gay person carry a heavier penalty than the pre-meditated assault of an ex-girlfriend?

#79 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-07-12 09:44 PM | Reply

The same applies to the much higher penalty for being in possession of crack cocaine vs cocaine.

#80 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-07-12 09:45 PM | Reply

"Why would the pre-meditated assault of a gay person carry a heavier penalty than the pre-meditated assault of an ex-girlfriend?"

Why would the pre-meditated assault on a police officer carry a heavier penalty than the pre-meditated assault on anyone else?

#81 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-07-12 11:23 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Hate crimes victimize entire communities. Hence, they deserve a unique classification. This is not complicated.

#82 | Posted by DirkStruan at 2018-07-13 03:19 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

That guy should have definitely been arrested by the first officer for drunk and disorderly and harassment possible assault. Hate crime charges is a stretch.

That guy in the video is a douchewaffle. So is Dr Jones our new residents want to be tough guy. Go play in traffic when your yelling at bumper stickers big guy, I'm sure your job as a sandwich board advertiser makes that an easy task. Go spin your signs and STFU....

#83 | Posted by PinkyanTheBrain at 2018-07-13 08:06 AM | Reply

I love how pissed these trump ------- idiots are just because I yelled at one of their fellow cultists. Pinky is pissing himself in anger. No wonder you all love trump so much, you're a bunch of perpetually offended weenies.

#84 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2018-07-13 12:59 PM | Reply

--you're a bunch of perpetually offended weenies.

You're the only one screaming at people minding their own business, Mrs. Jones.

#85 | Posted by nullifidian at 2018-07-13 01:05 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#85 -Did you not read the article and the entire point of this thread?

#86 | Posted by YAV at 2018-07-13 01:10 PM | Reply

That's not rain Dr Jones....

You are no better than the guy in the video....

#87 | Posted by PinkyanTheBrain at 2018-07-13 01:11 PM | Reply

"people minding their own business"

Is that what a political bumper sticker means, that you're minding your own business?

#88 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-07-13 01:39 PM | Reply

#87 | POSTED BY PINKYANTHEBRAIN

Of course not; but both of us are better than people like you that turn a blind eye to fascism.

#89 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2018-07-13 02:12 PM | Reply

#85 | POSTED BY NULLIFIDIAN

Reminding trump supporters they are pieces of ---- is everyone's business. If she doesn't want to be treated like the scum she is, she could remove the stickers from her car. You truly are an idiot if you think people wear/display political icons and slogans because they want to be left allone. If only you trump-humping morons minded your own business, maybe then you wouldn't be so hell bent on destroying this country.

#90 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2018-07-13 02:15 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

--If she doesn't want to be treated like the scum she is, she could remove the stickers from her car.

Typical progressive.

#91 | Posted by nullifidian at 2018-07-13 02:22 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

Mind your own business Nulli.

#92 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-07-13 02:29 PM | Reply

#89 | POSTED BY INDIANAJONES

Show me a single post I have made that supports your false dilemma.

Btw while you are working on that, I'm the type of guy that would see your hate filled foaming at the mouth screaming and walk up to you and put you in your place, in case your wondering. I would have done that to the douchewaffle in the video also. I'd even do it to someone screaming at a Obama sticker for no cause or reason.

While you on the other hand are the type of person that hates and angrily goes after anyone that disagrees with you. What a miserable self loathing life you must lead.

#93 | Posted by PinkyanTheBrain at 2018-07-13 02:35 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

What a miserable self loathing life you must lead.
#93 | POSTED BY PINKYANTHEBRAIN "

I love when you nancies project.

#94 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2018-07-13 03:12 PM | Reply

Poor Nulli, still ignorant to the paradox of tolerance.

#95 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2018-07-13 03:12 PM | Reply

#94 Has nothing but false claims and does not dispute the fact he is self loathing.

#96 | Posted by PinkyanTheBrain at 2018-07-13 03:17 PM | Reply

"Poor Nulli, still ignorant to the paradox of tolerance."

It's a willful ignorance.
An ignorance born of privilege.

#97 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-07-13 03:47 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#96; More projections, huh pinky? Have anything else? Literally anything else?

#98 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2018-07-13 06:00 PM | Reply

I think Jones would round up every person who voted for Trump and put them in "re-education" camps if he could.

#99 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-07-13 06:09 PM | Reply

JeffJ won't comment on the President and "leader of the free world" sending actual people to actual camps.

But has strong opinions about people on the Internet sending people to hypothetical camps.

So at least he's got that going for him!

#100 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-07-13 06:17 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#99 | POSTED BY JEFFJ

Nah but I propose their sterilization.

#101 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2018-07-13 07:11 PM | Reply

Jeff-

Motive is always taken into account at the sentencing phase. Hate crime legislation simply acknowledged the fact that targeting someone specifically because of their group membership terrorizes the entire group, making it a crime with more than just one victim.

But your defense of the constitutional rights of racists is typical, and duly noted.

#102 | Posted by JOE at 2018-07-14 06:49 AM | Reply