Sunday, May 13, 2018

Former CIA Director John Brennan said North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un is "duping" President Trump and called him "masterful" in how he has manipulated the president. Brennan, however, did he does "hope" the upcoming meeting between the two leaders will result in the denuclearization of the Korean peninsula. "We've gone from Mr. Trump calling him 'Rocket Man' and 'sick puppy' to calling him 'honorable' and 'nice,'" an angry Brennan said to MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace. "Kim Jong Un, who I despise because of the brutality that he has put upon the North Korean people, but unfortunately I think he has been masterful in how he has manipulated perceptions and how he has manipulated and quite frankly duped Mr. Trump," Brennan said in an interview on MSNBC Thursday afternoon. "I don't see any scenario he is going to give that up quickly, willingly, and so I think what he's trying to do is to, again, present an appearance of accommodation."

Comments

well, ah duh, of course he did.

#1 | Posted by truthhurts at 2018-05-12 11:53 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Brennan is a liar, political opportunist, warhawk, and Deep State stalwart.

I hope he and Hayden share a cell in Leavenworth, between Cheney/Rummy and Bush/Buch.

#2 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2018-05-12 02:26 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

The but-hurt is strong in Brennan.

He and the Obama administration did their best to keep Trump from becoming President, but the people over-ruled them.

I am sure the three hostages that have returned to the United States of America do not feel Trump was duped.

#3 | Posted by sawdust at 2018-05-13 11:22 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

#3 | POSTED BY SAWDUST

Trump won the election, but more people voted for Hillary. You do know how to count, right?

In fact, more people are voting for Democrats yet Republicans control Congress and the White House. Have you heard of gerrymandering?

#4 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2018-05-13 01:20 PM | Reply | Funny: 2 | Newsworthy 1

#5 | Posted by bruceaz at 2018-05-13 01:49 PM | Reply

but the people over-ruled them.
#3 | POSTED BY SAWDUST AT 2018-05-13 11:22 AM | REPLY|FLAG: BEYOND STUPID

Well as an official DAR, card carrying Native American ... (we are the only minority required to carry a pedigree number to prove our ethnic/racial heritage and all the rights contained therein) as well as daughter of U.S. American sons and daughters that fought on both sides of the War Between the States while putting their hands to building a railroad from east to west across this country ...

I could trace my euro family on both sides all the way back to the early adopters in late 17th century on this continent and in this nation I call home... before it came to have cache to know it...

Just saying you do not get any more legally U.S.American than me...in fact few people are more U.S.American than me....and I count myself as one of 2,865,075 legal votes that put Hillary Clinton over the top of the popular vote.

I am also a US American that is sick and tired of the clowns telling me what "American's want".... Seriously!!! I don't want any of your crap.. most of us don't.

Frankly that POSPOTUS you are so proud of... and you feel is so disparaged is getting the presidency he campaigned for...

He didn't campaigned on issues he just let loose the brainfarts... now they are coming back to bite him in the butt.

He called Hillary a liar and now not a day goes by where he isn't called out on his copious collection of lies... or "alternative facts"...
He paraded out Bill Clinton's dalliance accusers out... not Hillary's... Bills! ...now the Whore in Chief's wife gets to hear about tales of whiteytighties

Crooked crooked Hillary talking to Wall Streeters for ... gasp!! Pay!!! ... is now Trumplethinskin selling the nation to the Russians via Wall Street... because as it turns out they were the only one's to lend him money when he burnt all the bridges in the USofA

Don't get me started on that stupid son of an emigrant overseeing a corrupt business who married and emigrant with dubious entry methods.

What I am getting at is

Happy Fekkin Mother's day and screw you

#6 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2018-05-13 02:13 PM | Reply

#7 | Posted by sawdust at 2018-05-13 03:05 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Well as an official DAR, card carrying Native American

Figured you to be an elitist ------, it all makes sense now.

#8 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-05-13 03:50 PM | Reply

Gee DARistrite, not very tolerant of immigrants, are you. Careful, you might alert people that you are also a member of the Kool Kids Klub, or whatever they are calling it nowadays.

#9 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-05-13 03:53 PM | Reply

RightOCenter can't help but call out others for his own shortcomings.

Like when he accuses me of being a pedophile.
I bet he doesn't even realize why he's doing it.
It's painfully obvious, and the kind of thing that makes you feel awkward on his behalf.

#10 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-05-13 03:58 PM | Reply

"RIGHT, get some counseling. Your hate will destroy you just as it is destroying the Dems.
#7 | POSTED BY SAWDUST"

Another right-winger in favor of counseling... for others.
How did counseling benefit you, Sawdust?

#11 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-05-13 04:05 PM | Reply

Happy Fekkin Mother's day and screw you

#6 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2018-05-13 02:13 PM | Reply | Flag:

-----

Well as an official DAR, card carrying Native American

Figured you to be an elitist ------, it all makes sense now.

#8 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-05-13 03:50 PM | Reply | Flag:

----

OK, so you guys aren't the same person?

#12 | Posted by cbob at 2018-05-13 04:08 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"Who is manipulating who. Trump will -------- on him in a minute. Ask the Iranians."

Any deal Trump makes with NK will be compared to the one he rejected with Iran. But Trump will just plow ahead, praising the deal he makes (the best deal mankind has ever seen!), while criticizing the one Obama made (the worst deal in the history of our country!).

#13 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2018-05-13 04:23 PM | Reply

#7 | POSTED BY SAWDUST AT 2018-05-13 03:05 PM | REPLY | SNORE

Well gee wilikers...I guess someone can't argue the facts..

BIG surprise

Your stupid is already destroying the country...

But here is the republicl*wn list of winners in my life...

Richard Nixon left office in disgrace
Ronal Reagan was saved from disgrace by Alzheimer's
George Bush 2 left office in disgrace

More people wanted Hillary in office than Trumplethinskin

Trump will leave office in disgrace.
Because he doesn't have the majority behind him... same an Bush only worse.

Hating you and your ilk is good for the world...
so... again I repeat...screw you

#14 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2018-05-13 04:25 PM | Reply

Like when he accuses me of being a pedophile.

I didn't accuse you of being a pedophile Snoof, I just repeated your exact words and then wondered if you had to register as a sex offender.

Your words, not mine.

#15 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-05-13 05:06 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

TaterOfSnoof?

#16 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2018-05-13 09:34 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

SNOOFY, counseling helped me to be self-aware and to trust my judgement and not be dependent on others to validate me.

Many liberals would benefit.

Not being dependent will help you have your own thoughts and trust yourself rather than following the crowd. This will also help you to not be so judgemental.

#17 | Posted by sawdust at 2018-05-13 11:32 PM | Reply

#17 | Posted by sawdust at 2018

My crowds hates fakes, liars, cowards, and thieves.

#18 | Posted by Zed at 2018-05-14 09:02 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

This will also help you to not be so judgemental.

#17 | Posted by sawdust at 2018-05-13 11:32 PM

The plea of every monster since the dawn of time.

#19 | Posted by Zed at 2018-05-14 09:03 AM | Reply

"Self-awareness would help them see that what they accuse others of is in many cases the same thing they are doing."

Like when someone accuses someone else of needing counseling? ;)

#20 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-05-14 12:07 PM | Reply

This will also help you to not be so judgemental.

#17 | Posted by sawdust at 2018-05-13 11:32 PM

The plea of every monster since the dawn of time.

#19 | Posted by Zed

Yeah! Why can't you liberals just tolerate intolerance without judging people all the time for their intolerance?

Sheesh!

#21 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-05-14 01:27 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

How could anyone be opposed to negotiations and peace talks between nuclear powers?

#22 | Posted by TylerDurden at 2018-05-14 08:51 PM | Reply

#22 I'm sorry to hear you bumped your head and got amnesia and forgot that "We don't negotiate with terrorists."

Get well soon!

#23 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-05-14 08:56 PM | Reply

Nobody is opposed to negotiations or talks.

We just don't see Trump as the "deal maker" he keeps telling the rubes he is.

#24 | Posted by jpw at 2018-05-14 09:05 PM | Reply

"I don't see any scenario he is going to give that up quickly, willingly, and so I think what he's trying to do is to, again, present an appearance of accommodation. He is going to put on pause a program that already has developed a nuclear stockpile," Brennan said of North Korea's nuclear capability."

Jesus christ, this is the entire platform Liberals run on when dealing with foreign affairs. Sadam wasn't going to do anything yet Liberals were happy resolution after resolution because they felt he was being genuine (just as one of hundreds of examples). Why pull away from that now? That's the RIGHT platform to run on. Keep up hope that civil conversation and negotiating wins instead of resorting to violence. Don't let the Republicans pull you away from being on the right side of history, even if it fails.

#25 | Posted by Tribunal at 2018-05-15 12:24 PM | Reply