Friday, May 11, 2018

A woman is accused of breaking into a Paradise Valley home [in Arizona], bathing in the homeowner's bathtub, and sending tens of thousands of disturbing text messages to the man's phone after the pair went on one date. In July 2017, 31-year-old Jacqueline Ades was found parked outside of the victim's home, police said. ... Ades allegedly sent about 65,000 text messages to the man's phone. The victim said that she sent about 500 text messages to him a day, court documents said. In one of Ades' messages, she allegedly stated, " ... Don't ever try to leave me ... I'll kill you ... I don't wanna be a murderer."

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

The woman is also accused of admitting that she threatened him because she didn't want him to leave and because she loved him, court paperwork said. She allegedly admitted to knowing her statements were "crazy" and plans to return to Florida once she's released.

Comments

Clearly a mentally ill individual. What do we do with her? Lock her up? Forcibly medicate? Ignore? I absolutely believe that but for her mental illness she probably is nice person. And that gets us nowhere in terms of figuring out how to fairly confront this unacceptable behavior.

#1 | Posted by moder8 at 2018-05-11 06:51 PM | Reply

Chemical restraints, and a Tinder Pro account.

#2 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2018-05-11 06:57 PM | Reply

Stay off Tinder, bro.

#3 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2018-05-11 07:16 PM | Reply

Love is real
Real is love
Love is feeling
Feeling love
Love is wanting
To be loved

J Lennon

This must be one helluva guy

#4 | Posted by bruceaz at 2018-05-11 07:24 PM | Reply

#1 Threaten to make her the U.S. ambassador to NK unless they disarm.

#5 | Posted by bored at 2018-05-11 07:41 PM | Reply

1 per minute..24/7..45+ days

#6 | Posted by ABlock at 2018-05-11 07:52 PM | Reply

1 per minute..24/7..45+ days
#6 | POSTED BY ABLOCK

/hedidthemath

#7 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2018-05-11 08:04 PM | Reply

Sentence her to post here.
She would increase the post count and IQ of the Retort.

#8 | Posted by sunuvavitch at 2018-05-11 08:15 PM | Reply

...and IQ of the Retort.
#8 | POSTED BY SUNUVAVITCH

Maybe true for the nooner.

#10 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2018-05-11 08:22 PM | Reply

shes a beast. lock her up!

j/k

#11 | Posted by AuntieSocial at 2018-05-11 09:13 PM | Reply

The evidence is in black and white. Her attorney will have no choice but to ask for a psych evaluation if she goes to trial.

#12 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-05-12 03:59 AM | Reply

She said: "If you leave me I will kill you."

Remember that book "How To Win Friends and Influence People."

She didn't read it.

#13 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-05-12 05:36 AM | Reply

She didn't get carpel tunnel in her thumbs??? Impressive.

#14 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-05-12 05:46 AM | Reply

Yea, she's sick.

Alot involved here. A dating site with verified millionaires? Probably the only site with more women than men on it. And her fantasy marriage was right in front of her. Yet so far.

The look on her face is nature's way of telling people to stay away..

#15 | Posted by boaz at 2018-05-12 08:18 AM | Reply

Yea, she's sick.
The look on her face is nature's way of telling people to stay away..

POSTED BY BOAZ AT 2018-05-12 08:18 AM | REPLY

It's unrequited love baby. That's romantic not crazy.

#16 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-05-12 08:30 AM | Reply

She seems nice, how can I send her my info?

#17 | Posted by visitor_ at 2018-05-12 10:21 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Release her back into the wild.

#18 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2018-05-12 10:39 AM | Reply

I have to admit a 'part' of me wonders if the saying the crazy ones are great in bed is even more true for the really crazy.

#19 | Posted by bored at 2018-05-12 11:52 AM | Reply

#19 Bored, I dated a mentally ill woman for a few years. She was stunningly gorgeous, charming, smart, talented, a beast between the sheets and funny as hell. But oh my, the bad times were frightening. She might sit in a corner and cry for hours, talking about the end of the world, or she might fly into a rage, screaming and punching me. One time I got in my car to get away from a manic episode, and she jumped on the hood as I was backing out of the driveway, pounding on the hood and screaming that I could never, ever leave her.

We split not long after that. She only got in touch with me once since then, to call and tell me she was fine, to apologize for being so difficult, and to report that she had been getting some psychiatric help,

#20 | Posted by cbob at 2018-05-12 06:42 PM | Reply

#20 I've had a similar experience. Careful that's how they try and draw you back in.

The fun times were fun though....

#21 | Posted by PinkyanTheBrain at 2018-05-13 01:29 AM | Reply

I don't understand what people think is wrong with this story. Hello?!

#22 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-05-13 02:09 AM | Reply