Monday, April 16, 2018

Harry Anderson, the actor best known for playing an off-the-wall judge working the night shift of a Manhattan court room in the televised comedy series "Night Court," has been found dead in his North Carolina home. Anderson was 65. A statement from the Asheville Police Department said officers responded to a call from Anderson's home early Monday and found him dead. The statement said foul play is not suspected.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

R.I.P. Harry. Mercy did I ever have a crush on you.

Comments

I enjoyed his book, he writes about tricks
www.youtube.com

#1 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-04-16 11:08 PM | Reply

#2 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-04-16 11:14 PM | Reply

Yeah but if Al Franken does it in a joke photo, ---- fits all around.

#3 | Posted by bruceaz at 2018-04-17 12:15 AM | Reply

Harry the hats will emerge just in time to Swindle the Trump voters before the next election.

#4 | Posted by Tor at 2018-04-17 01:05 AM | Reply

Yeah but if Al Franken does it in a joke photo, ---- fits all around.

#3 | POSTED BY BRUCEAZ

=================

Yeah, because that is all Creepy Al did. Religious GOP are closet -----, globalist GOP and race-card dems are financial scammers, and progressive Dems are unwanted gropers - which includes kids (Clinton, Franken, Biden, Gore, etc). If you Beta-male dems would actually hit the gym, dress like a grown-up of the current century, and work on your personalities, perhaps you could finally get invited to do some wanted groping.

#5 | Posted by Rex_Buyt at 2018-04-17 01:20 AM | Reply

"I was always hoping he'd cop a feel on Markie Post during an episode, but to the best of my knowledge, he never did."

Creeper alert.

#6 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-04-17 01:27 AM | Reply

Creeper alert?

She was hot and aged rather gracefully.

#7 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-04-17 01:30 AM | Reply

It's not any less creepy to want to see them get groped because they're hot.

#8 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-04-17 01:31 AM | Reply

It was more about living vicariously.

I didn't want it to be non-consensual.

#9 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-04-17 01:44 AM | Reply

Uh,,,,, yeah......

#5 was closely followed by a conservative explaining that he wishes he could have been cuckolded.

,,, by a sit-com...

If you Beta-male dems

#5 | POSTED BY REX_BUYT AT

It was more about living vicariously.

#9 | POSTED BY JEFFJ

#10 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2018-04-17 05:19 AM | Reply

"I didn't want it to be non-consensual."

^
Tell me about the rabbits, George

#11 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-04-17 06:15 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Met him on the Drag in Austin late at night. He was doing magic tricks.

#12 | Posted by Zed at 2018-04-17 07:52 AM | Reply

Tell me about the rabbits, George

#11 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

"I will hug them and I will pet them. George is my friend."

#13 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-04-17 10:20 AM | Reply

Truly a sad day for America as we lose our greatest Judge.

#14 | Posted by Sycophant at 2018-04-17 10:49 AM | Reply

I watched a lot of Night Court.

#15 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2018-04-17 12:35 PM | Reply

I'm calling Bull.

#16 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-04-17 01:53 PM | Reply

"You will never, ever, be crazier than me."

www.youtube.com

Court is adjourned.

#17 | Posted by worldasifindit at 2018-04-17 02:52 PM | Reply

Truly a sad day for America as we lose our greatest Judge.

#14 | Posted by Sycophant

One Deep State warrior down. Only 300 million to go.

#18 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-04-17 06:48 PM | Reply

It's not any less creepy to want to see them get groped because they're hot.

#8 | Posted by snoofy

She was definitely hot.

What if she had groped him? Would that have been ok with you? Just wondering.

#19 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-04-17 06:50 PM | Reply

#19 Snoofy has his girl fill out and file a consent form in triplicate and then notarized, before even a peck is allowed.

#20 | Posted by PinkyanTheBrain at 2018-04-17 07:03 PM | Reply

Your daughter told you that?

#21 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-04-17 07:05 PM | Reply

It's been years since I watched that show, but I remember the old singer Mel Torme used to make cameo appearances as himself on it. My question, did anyone other than the judge see or talk to Mel, or was it a Fight Club scenario?

#22 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-04-17 11:03 PM | Reply

Actually, there was an episode in which Judge Stone was the only one who did NOT see Mel Torme. Dan in particular kept trying to get them together but they kept missing each other.

#23 | Posted by NJ_Person at 2018-04-18 02:06 PM | Reply