Monday, April 09, 2018

Fox News host Howard Kurtz had a mental breakdown this morning after producers revealed a graphic that their network is the least trusted of the big three cable networks. The Fox News host demanded his producer to take down the graphic. "Speaking of fake news, there is a new poll out from Monmouth University.'Do the media report fake news regularly or occasionally?' 77 percent say yes," Kurtz exclaimed before noticing the graphic instead showed "Who do you trust more?" with CNN at 48 percent, MSNBC at 45 percent and Fox News bring up the rear at 30 percent. "That is not the graphic we are looking for. Hold off," the Fox News host protested before pleading, "Take that down, please."

Comments

Another fake news article being posted by a troll. Anyone who who watches the video can tell there was no "freak out" or mental breakdown. This stuff is amateur even compared to Russian and North Korean propaganda.

#1 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-04-09 12:54 PM | Reply

Don't tell me Fox News does not "freak out".

Faux Rage is kind of their thing.

#2 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-04-09 08:35 PM | Reply

"Faux Rage is kind of their thing."

Don't disagree with that. Doesn't justify making stuff up about them. OP is a caricature of a Fox News critic, the kind Fox defenders point to when making straw man arguments.

#3 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-04-09 10:40 PM | Reply

I watched it live. They anchor didn't want it up at that point in time. He asked that it be taken down. It was put back up a couple minutes later.

No big deal, outside of the actual information provided in the graphic, which Fox actually showed.

Silly headline.

#4 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2018-04-09 10:52 PM | Reply

Pay me enough and I will get any results you want in a poll. I thought the left would be a little more wary of polls after the last election. The reality? Conservatives seldom answer pollsters. They are at work. Liberals on the other hand have copious amounts of free time.

#5 | Posted by docnjo at 2018-04-10 03:10 PM | Reply

They are at work. Liberals on the other hand have copious amounts of free time.

Yawn.

#6 | Posted by REDIAL at 2018-04-10 03:21 PM | Reply

#6 | Posted by REDIAL, Yea, call me Captain Obvious.

#7 | Posted by docnjo at 2018-04-10 03:31 PM | Reply

#5 | POSTED BY DOCNJO

1. You obviously don't know how polls work. Or statistics.
2. The polls were actually right on election day. Clinton won the national vote and polls were within the margin of error in the states. In fact, aggregate polling gave Trump about a 35% chance to win.
3. Conservatives are actually far more apt to answer polls due to their average age being older.
4. Statistically a liberal is more likely to have a job than a conservative due to older retired voters tending to be conservative.

So, now that we've taken care of that. Any other stupidity you care to share today?

#8 | Posted by Sycophant at 2018-04-10 03:33 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#6 | Posted by REDIAL, Yea, call me Captain Obvious.

#7 | POSTED BY DOCNJO

I don't think that's the name that comes to mind...

#9 | Posted by Sycophant at 2018-04-10 03:34 PM | Reply

#8 | Posted by Sycophant
1. Actually I passed college level Statistics, and the fact is the accuracy of any poll depends on the size and source of the sample population. The ugly fact is Hillery was a terrible candidate, most people hated her, it was just a matter of which they hated more..
2. Every poll in November proclaimed Hillery to be the winner, every one. Part of this was sampling error, too many urban voters.
3. Old people are more conservative, but that might be from life experience. The 18 to 25 year old population now measure the most conservative in 50 years. Actually liberals are more likely to answer a poll, it is an opportunity to virtue signal their possessions.
4. If a liberal has a job he is probably working for a conservative. Otherwise he is working in a government job.(the ultimate refuge for mediocrity).
So do tell, do you believe the definition of stupidity is to disagree with you?

#10 | Posted by docnjo at 2018-04-10 03:51 PM | Reply

If a liberal has a job he is probably working for a conservative.

Yawn.

#11 | Posted by REDIAL at 2018-04-10 03:57 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#9 | Posted by Sycophant, I thought progressives had already lost their mind when that damn Yankee got elected.

#12 | Posted by docnjo at 2018-04-10 04:11 PM | Reply

#10 Trusts Fox news.

#13 | Posted by bored at 2018-04-10 04:51 PM | Reply

#13 | Posted by bored I do not watch broadcast television, and like 87% of the rest of the population, I do not trust the main stream media. I do not trust MSNBC to report the truth about the Clintons and I don't trust Fox to tell me the truth about Trump. Water boys are always the biggest team boosters.

#14 | Posted by docnjo at 2018-04-10 05:15 PM | Reply