Saturday, February 17, 2018

An Arab woman has decided to divorce her husband as he refused to buy her shawarma wrap. The couple had been married for just forty days but the arguments about the husband's stinginess arose. Sameeha, an Egyptian woman returned to her family and instantly filed a divorce in an Egyptian court.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

"I only knew him for two months before the wedding and never noticed how stingy he was."

She was also quoted as saying that, "During the first week of our marriage, he told me that he hates going out anywhere because that would be a waste of money."

According to details, the RICH husband had refused to buy her a shawarma wrap as he already bought juice for her. On forcing him to get shawarma, he accused Sameeha of exploiting his wealth.

Whenever someone sez "shwarma" I see Tony Stark's face.....

#1 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-02-17 10:42 AM | Reply

Love me some shwarma.... yummy.

#2 | Posted by kudzu at 2018-02-17 10:53 AM | Reply

Do yourself a favor and never visually inspect a shwarma kitchen.

#3 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2018-02-17 11:47 AM | Reply

never visually inspect a shwarma kitchen

BS. There is no "kitchen". Shwarma is always slow barbecued for all to see. They do this because roasting on a spit is attractive for hungry people. It's cooking at its most primal.

You can't add ---- to it like they do on DOTARD's burgers. Everyone will see.

#4 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-02-17 12:07 PM | Reply

When I was in the ME they had swarma vendors everywhere. During the late night and early morning they would turn off the rotisserie. The meat would be covered in flies until they started cooking again. I stuck to falafel after seeing that.

#5 | Posted by bored at 2018-02-18 05:40 AM | Reply

I'm afraid I'll have to call you out as a lair. When I was in the UAE, I never saw any flies near any food. The health authorities would have fined the snot out of you and put you out of business. I am pretty sure health authorities in other Arab countries are just as strict.

During the late night and early morning they would turn off the rotisserie....

...And closed the rotisserie cabinet.

You were not aware it comes with little doors? LOL

As it is, the meat is never left on the spit. Only fresh meat will cooked. It's part of the recipe.

#6 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-02-18 06:02 AM | Reply

The meat is dusted with some kind of tenderizing powder. If you leave it for over 24 hours, you'll have a soggy mess and it won't taste right.

Lie much?

#7 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-02-18 06:04 AM | Reply

When you lie to make the United School-Shooters of America look better than any other place in the world, think it through before you're caught out.

#8 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-02-18 06:08 AM | Reply