Tuesday, February 13, 2018

California Senate leader Kevin de León received a significant boost in his insurgent bid to defeat U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein on Tuesday, winning the endorsement of one of the state's most politically powerful labor unions. The Service Employees International Union announced it was endorsing California's Senate president pro tem because of his efforts on a $15 minimum wage, immigration and environmental justice.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

Time to end the white dominance of the Democratic party, at least here in California.

Comments

De Leon is an open borders advocate
www.mercurynews.com

www.ontheissues.org

How California's Democrats Are Screwing Immigrants
www.thedailybeast.com

Awsome ...

#1 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2018-02-13 11:19 PM | Reply

From the second link: "One of the bills proposed would protect immigrants from attorneys and consultants who prey on them and demand advance payment for services. It would also require that the clients of these practitioners be given a toll-free number so that, in case of fraud, they can report them to the State Bar of California. Both of these proposals should be welcomed."

What do you think Mackris? Is that coddling the illegals or what?

#2 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-02-13 11:24 PM | Reply

And Feinstein is still crushing De Leon in the polls, from the 2/08 Politico/Morning Consult:

"Feinstein leads state Senate President Pro Tem Kevin de León by nearly 30 percentage points -- 46 percent to 17 percent -- among likely California voters, according to a poll by the Public Policy Institute of California."

The SEIU picked the wrong Purity Pony in this race.

#3 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-02-13 11:29 PM | Reply

He sounds good to me

Meet Kevin de León -- the Next Senator From California?

www.thenation.com

The fact that he has couple of trump humpers whining here makes him even seem better

Who ever thought that rightostupid and Andrea would come out loving Sen. Dianne Feinstink

#4 | Posted by PunchyPossum at 2018-02-14 02:59 AM | Reply

#3 | POSTED BY RIGHTOCENTER

Back to loving polls again I see.

#5 | Posted by memyselfini at 2018-02-14 03:46 AM | Reply

Never disliked them, but by all means show me where I have ever said that.

#6 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-02-14 07:24 PM | Reply

I lived in the City when Feinstein was mayor, she is a DINO and I have voted for her both as Mayor and as Senator in every election.

#7 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-02-14 07:26 PM | Reply

The only Democrat I ever voted for was Carl Levin. Unfortunately he retired. I am strongly considering voting for Debbie Stabenow in the future. I often disagree with her politics but I think she has represented the interests of the state of Michigan well and has conducted herself with class, much like Senator Levin did.

#8 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-02-14 07:28 PM | Reply

---- Dianne Feinstein. She is a MIC hack with deep roots in our Big Brother NSA surveillance apparatus. I will NOT be voting for her. She is NOT an acceptable candidate.

#9 | Posted by moder8 at 2018-02-14 07:32 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Like I said, a DINO in the truest sense of the acronym. The question is, how many times have you voted for her in the past?

#10 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-02-14 07:40 PM | Reply