Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Recent U.S-led coalition airstrikes targeting forces supportive of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad killed a number of Russians fighting on behalf of the Syrian leader, according to associates of the slain fighters and independent researchers. Maxim Buga, a Cossack community leader in the Russian exclave of Kaliningrad, told Reuters Monday that local Vladimir Loginov was among "dozens" of Russian fighters killed by U.S.-led coalition forces, which clashed with pro-Syrian government forces on February 7 near the eastern Syrian town of Khusham, Deir Ezzor province.

Comments

Trump has brought peace to the Middle East! - Heliumbrat

#1 | Posted by Corky at 2018-02-13 10:37 AM | Reply

This is nothing that some chocolate cake and 20 or 30 missiles wouldn't fix.

#2 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-02-13 10:47 AM | Reply

#1 Shut up, Nazi.

#3 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-02-13 12:22 PM | Reply

Says the squeaky voiced rodent who kept telling us that Nazi Marcher violence is, "free speech".

#4 | Posted by Corky at 2018-02-13 03:38 PM | Reply

#4 When did I ever say that, Nazi? Ever? You remind of Goebbels or Baghdad Bob: you just make crap up and assign it to people. You are a real piece of work, you know that? Don't you have a free speech rally to terrorize or something?

#5 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-02-13 04:04 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

You said it repeatedly when the marches were occurring, even after being corrected by several posters several times. Of course, you've denied it ever since.

#6 | Posted by Corky at 2018-02-13 06:07 PM | Reply

That never happened. Show me a single shred of proof that it happened. Oh, wait, you can't - because you are a completely insane liar that supports a terrorist organization. And everybody that disagrees with you is, of course, a Nazi. Now go read your copy of the AntiFa handbook, maybe you can find an appropriate response in there. Oh wait, you already used up the one response you have! Oh well. Maybe you should you try reading more than just one book in your life if you are going to base your entire philosophy on something.

#7 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-02-13 06:38 PM | Reply

Perhaps I could get Hans or Laura to look it up for me... my stomach isn't strong enough to scan that many of your nauseating posts.

But there were so many of them that defended the Nazi Marchers "free speech", even though it was violent, that it should be easy to do.... and besides, more posters here will remember them, too.

#8 | Posted by Corky at 2018-02-13 06:42 PM | Reply

#8 No, you seem to be the only one, AntiFa boy.

#9 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-02-13 06:49 PM | Reply

Don't make me cut off your helium allowance and put away your Alex Jones jammies, MAGA Mouse.

#10 | Posted by Corky at 2018-02-13 06:53 PM | Reply

Give it up, Corky. You carry water for the most corrupt politician I have ever seen in my life, and to cover up her crimes she committed treason by trying to stage a coup with an accusation so out of this world it ranks right up there with Pizza-gate.

#11 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-02-13 07:17 PM | Reply

"trying to stage a coup with an accusation"

That's quite the accusation you've got there!
My goodness, are you trying to stage a coup?

#12 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-02-13 07:25 PM | Reply

#12 That's right snoofy, I'm trying to stage a coup against someone who is not in office. Oink for me next time, will you?

#13 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-02-13 07:52 PM | Reply

- the most corrupt politician I have ever seen in my life

Now wearing his BFDT cap; Blind for Donald Trump.

- she committed treason by trying to stage a coup

That does it. Your Alex Jones jammies stay in the drawer!

#14 | Posted by Corky at 2018-02-13 09:34 PM | Reply