Friday, February 09, 2018

The bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war
Ah, the mighty trumpet brings the freaks out to the floor

Tell me, tell me, where the freaks at
Tell me, tell me, where the freaks at
Freaks at, freaks at, freaks at, freaks at

Tell me where the freaks at

We get that bass thumpin', people jumpin' all over the world
We got them speakers pumpin', Timmy Trumpet for the woman with curves
Got that freak flow, freak show
Welcome to the circus
Let the leaders lead, preachers preach
Welcome to the service

Close the curtains on 'em if they're actin' like they never heard us
See we do this for a purpose just to keep that fire burnin'
And we don't need no water let that mother-mother-burn
Timmy play your trumpet let the people go berserk

The bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war
Ah, the mighty trumpet brings the freaks out to the floor
The bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war
Ah, the mighty trumpet brings the freaks out to the floor

Tell me, tell me, where the freaks at
Tell me, tell me, where the freaks at
Freaks at, freaks at, freaks at, freaks at

Tell me where the freaks at

The bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war
Ah, the mighty trumpet brings the freaks out to the floor
The bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war
Ah, the mighty trumpet brings the freaks out to the floor

This should be the RNC's official theme song considering their know-nothing bigoted and zealously religious voter base are nothing but a bunch of authoritarian obsessive cultish freaks.

#1 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2018-02-09 11:29 PM | Reply

Timmy Trumpet - Freaks (Live at Tomorrowland, Belgium 2017)

youtu.be
[3:29]

Nice seeing all the different Euro flags waving in that giant outdoor crowd, everyone partying and getting along ...

Better that than mindlessly slaughtering each other wholesale at Yrpes, the Somme, and Verdun.

"Tell me where the freaks at"

#2 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2018-02-09 11:54 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

snakefarm

#3 | Posted by badgerwest at 2018-02-09 11:58 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Snakefarm = whiskey drinking music

#4 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2018-02-10 12:06 AM | Reply

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you....CHUGGO!

www.youtube.com

#5 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2018-02-10 12:06 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

Gourds/snoop

#6 | Posted by badgerwest at 2018-02-10 12:18 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you....CHUGGO!

Hahaha, that was great!

First youtube comment ... "Chuggo - redefining low-budget since 2008".

#7 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2018-02-10 12:20 AM | Reply

youtu.be

#8 | Posted by ichiro at 2018-02-10 12:37 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Gourds/snoop

#6 | POSTED BY BADGERWEST

Nice!

Best youtube comment ...

It's a gangsta hodown! Get your trucks, your guitars, your moonshine and your d o double g!!!

Good stuff ~

#9 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2018-02-10 12:37 AM | Reply

#8 | POSTED BY ICHIRO

Between a poet-rapper named Chuggo, country musicians covering Snoop Dogg's 'Gin and Juice', and a dude named Buckwheat with an accordion ... I simply need to get out more.

#10 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2018-02-10 01:52 AM | Reply

#1 | POSTED BY PINCHALOAF

Jesus Christ that's ------- awful.

Electronic music is ----. Lame, repeating beat, formulaic garbage.

I'd rather be water boarded than be locked in a room with an endless loop of electronic music playing.

#11 | Posted by jpw at 2018-02-10 02:29 AM | Reply

Jesus Christ that's ------- awful.

Electronic music is ----. Lame, repeating beat, formulaic garbage.

#11 | POSTED BY JPW

It's catchy.

Probably should come with a warning label, "listen only in small doses".

Plus, one of the fantasy sports radio shows I listen to uses it as a bumper, which is how I came about it in the first place.

Watch the live version in post # 2, at least you can see some hot Euro chicks dancing to the music.

#12 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2018-02-10 02:40 AM | Reply

#12 | POSTED BY PINCHALOAF

It's better on mute LOL.

Electronica music always seemed lazy to me. The way for people with a good sense of rhythm and tempo to get by without legit musical talent.

These guys have talent.

www.youtube.com

Saw them in NYC this past fall and it was a hell of a show.

#13 | Posted by jpw at 2018-02-10 03:01 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

These guys have talent.

www.youtube.com

Saw them in NYC this past fall and it was a hell of a show.

#13 | POSTED BY JPW

Yeah, that was pretty awesome. And I see that they do many different rock classics, cool.

Led Zeppelin is my all time favorite band, but even I can admit that one can listen to Whole Lotta Love just so many times before the need to change it up once in awhile, which these guys do ...

Just like Buckwheat with an accordion, The Gourds doing Snoop, 2Cellos playing AC/DC, and ... Chuggo ... I need to get out more.

#14 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2018-02-10 03:38 AM | Reply

www.youtube.com

"I guess entertainment means blatantly lying"
- Nas

#15 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2018-02-10 07:40 PM | Reply

Daft Punk - Instant Crush ft. Julian Casablancas

#16 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2018-02-10 07:49 PM | Reply

The Weeknd - I Feel It Coming ft. Daft Punk

This song made me think of Michael Jackson.

#17 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2018-02-10 07:50 PM | Reply

Willie Nelson cover by the awesome Metric.

#18 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2018-02-10 07:54 PM | Reply

AWOLNATION - Seven Sticks of Dynamite

www.youtube.com

Lipstick like dynamite. Seven sticks of dynamite.

#19 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2018-02-10 07:59 PM | Reply

Kinky Friedman

Dave Alvin

Wishbone Ash.

Balls out Fleetwood Mac-Tiger

Rockpile

Mountain

Mott

#20 | Posted by morris at 2018-02-11 01:15 AM | Reply

Those are great Morris.

I saw, maybe by Stussy, the Kinky Friedman cover redone to have GWB on the camel.

#21 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2018-02-11 02:34 AM | Reply