Sunday, February 04, 2018

A central pillar of Rep. Devin Nunes' memo alleging wrongdoing by the FBI -- that the government did not disclose the political bias of a source when seeking a surveillance warrant -- is unfounded, House Intelligence Committee ranking member Adam Schiff told reporters Friday. But the memo alleges that those motivations were not included in the FISA application, and that senior Justice Department officials knew about Steele's anti-Trump bias. Schiff disputed the memo's assertion as "not accurate," saying the court was aware that there was a "likely political motivation" behind the Steele dossier. The California Democrat also said it is normal in FISA applications not to name individuals who may be sources of information.

Comments

#mehmo

gotta love that

#1 | Posted by Corky at 2018-02-03 04:18 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

The aging Naples Hippy's snark notwithstanding, it looks like I was right...again:

"If the memo is the unsupported hunk of crap that the Dems claim/ferverently hope it to be, the MSM will demolish it in a matter of days."

#2 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-02-03 04:36 PM | Reply | Funny: 3

It was demolished in hours. Any normal person not committed to the Trump monarchy knows that.

#3 | Posted by Zed at 2018-02-03 05:21 PM | Reply

There is a Trump cabal, and it respects neither evidence or logic.

Political might will slap this down, only that.

#4 | Posted by Zed at 2018-02-03 05:23 PM | Reply

it looks like I was right...

Bwaaaak!

it looks like I was right...

Bwaaaak!

it looks like I was right...

Bwaaaak!

it looks like I was right...

Bwaaaak!

POSTED BY RIGHTOCENTER

#5 | Posted by REDIAL at 2018-02-03 05:23 PM | Reply | Funny: 6

- I was right...again:

Can neither argue nor count; had you been "right", it would have been the first time.

#6 | Posted by Corky at 2018-02-03 05:31 PM | Reply

The mehmo was created and promoted by traitors in order to obstruct justice and give cover to partisan hacks defending Whitehouse criminality.
The corrupt are revealing themselves, which is a good thing.

#7 | Posted by bored at 2018-02-03 05:33 PM | Reply

-The corrupt are revealing themselves, which is a good thing.

It's like the old saying about street criminals; they are criminals because they're not very bright to start with.

#8 | Posted by Corky at 2018-02-03 05:39 PM | Reply

Come on, I expect lameness from Dorky, but the rest of you are far more creative than that.

#9 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-02-03 08:52 PM | Reply

#2 I admit it's far worse than my expectations were prior to its release. I figured a trove of classified documents would provide harder hitting material than this, particularly since it couldn't be fact checked.

I'm returning to my previous position that Trump is simply a trial balloon to see how much absurdity can be gotten away with by an administration. Putting this clown and his merry band of idiots first has got to be quite illuminating for some real group of psychos who could be a real threat to our country.

#10 | Posted by jpw at 2018-02-03 09:01 PM | Reply

I had a broken watch once and it was right twice a day...again.

#11 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2018-02-03 09:08 PM | Reply

Still not super creative, but a better start...

#12 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-02-03 09:46 PM | Reply

You're the one that's not creative, RoC.

#13 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2018-02-03 10:29 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Bwaaaak!
it looks like I was right...
Bwaaaak!
POSTED BY RIGHTOCENTER

Maybe he should change his handle to RIGHTAGAIN. ;-)

#14 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2018-02-03 10:53 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

That's hilarious.

ROA, legal aide at Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe.

#15 | Posted by Corky at 2018-02-03 10:56 PM | Reply

ROA/RoA=RightOnAgain

#16 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2018-02-03 11:12 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

(I hope I earned my bonus creativity points!)

#17 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2018-02-03 11:14 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Dotard's mini me gets caught lying.
Keep outing yourselves traitors.

#18 | Posted by bored at 2018-02-04 01:18 PM | Reply

New question Republicans will soon be demanding be added to all civil servant job applications.

Are you now or have you ever been a member of the Democratic Party?

#19 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-02-04 07:06 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2