Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Matthew, Live and Let's Fly: Recently, I argued that airlines must crack down on the abuse of emotional support animals. Passengers continue to twist federal law to bypass pet cargo fees and bring animals onboard who do not belong onboard. Case in point: a woman tried to bring a peacock onboard a recent United Airlines flight at Newark Liberty International Airport. She did offer to pay for a second seat for this oversized bird, but claimed she had a right to bring it onboard as her emotional support animal.

Comments

Of course you don't take a peacock on a plane!

They are bad luck. The tail feathers have the evil eye on them.

It is considered extremely unlucky to even have them in a house.

They are believed by some to bring losses and various misfortunes,
including illness and death.

Don't get mad at me. I don't make the superstition rules.

#1 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-01-31 04:21 PM | Reply

These comfort animals are stupid.

The people that have them are even dumber.

#2 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2018-01-31 04:24 PM | Reply

And you're dumbest of all.

#3 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-01-31 04:26 PM | Reply

And you're dumbest of all.

#3 | Posted by snoofy

Chairpoodles don't need no stinkin comfort... he has his binky and his old white man rage and his jug of Likker to keep him warm at night.

#4 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-01-31 04:34 PM | Reply

United... worse than Aeroflot.

www.youtube.com

#5 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-02-01 02:24 AM | Reply

People didn't eat tide pods for likes on social media or fly with emotional support peacocks until dementia don was elected.

I wonder if parents in ****hole countries have to tell their teenage kids to keep the laundry detergent out of their mouths...

#6 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2018-02-01 06:42 AM | Reply

Too bad, NBC. You'll have to take greyhound or amtrak.

#7 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-02-01 08:59 AM | Reply

And you're dumbest of all.

#3 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

Snoofy, says as he clutches his emotional support hamster(I'll add he wasn't using his hands).

#8 | Posted by PinkyanTheBrain at 2018-02-01 09:50 AM | Reply

They told me the same thing when I booked tickets for myself and my anti-anxiety Wolverine !

#9 | Posted by ghoti at 2018-02-01 01:01 PM | Reply

#10 | Posted by Avigdore at 2018-02-01 01:30 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Trump, having one, will sign an Executive order allowing anyone with this condition to fly.

#11 | Posted by CrisisStills at 2018-02-01 03:05 PM | Reply

#10, Alice Cooper thought the same thing about chickens in 1969.

#12 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-02-02 09:04 AM | Reply

"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys peacocks could fly!!! -- Arthur Carlson, WKRP in Cincinnati."

Truly one of the funniest shows from that series.

#13 | Posted by danni at 2018-02-02 09:17 AM | Reply