Monday, January 29, 2018

Maxine Waters, D-CA, deliver a rebuttal Wednesday after President Trump's Wednesday State of the Union address on BET. Waters is a widely recognized critic of President Trump who has called for his impeachment on several occasions. The rebuttal will air Wednesday, January 31 at 10PM ET for the BET News special "Angela Rye's State of the Union."

Comments

I have already set my DVR, this should be hilarious.

#1 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-01-29 07:22 PM | Reply

If you want hilarious Stephen Colbert is going to do a live show during the SOTU.

I imagine he will do a Trump rebuttal.

He's been doing one almost every night for over a year.

#2 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-01-29 07:35 PM | Reply

Stephen Colbert is going to do a live show during the SOTU.

Perfect.

#3 | Posted by REDIAL at 2018-01-29 07:39 PM | Reply

Colbert is trying to be funny...Mad Maxine, not so much, which makes it even more hilarious.

#4 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-01-29 07:40 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

Waters is just to damn uppity. I just despise those people who just can't seem to be grateful for all this wonderful country has done for them.

#5 | Posted by ABlock at 2018-01-29 07:50 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 2

I imagine he will do a Trump rebuttal.

I wonder if he has Alec Baldwin dropping by?

#6 | Posted by REDIAL at 2018-01-29 07:53 PM | Reply

That would be so awesome. Let it out, girl!

Tell me that wouldn't be must see TV!

I'm giggling just thinking about it.

#7 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2018-01-29 10:45 PM | Reply

Giggles Someone is gonna have a conniption fit. teeheehee

#8 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-01-29 11:16 PM | Reply

Good for Maxine. It's not like she doesn't have the time, I mean when has she ever accomplished anything except scream racism everytime she's in front of the camera

#9 | Posted by fishpaw at 2018-01-30 09:34 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I may have to watch this.

#10 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-01-30 10:54 AM | Reply

#10 You can't if you are white.

#11 | Posted by fishpaw at 2018-01-30 11:56 AM | Reply

#9 | POSTED BY FISHPAW

She moved out of her district, that's something....
i.redd.it

#12 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2018-01-30 12:20 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

MadMax2020!

#13 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2018-01-30 02:44 PM | Reply

Miz Waters never did get her deserved recognition for pointing out the CIA's complicity in distributing crack cocaine in the black community

#14 | Posted by ABlock at 2018-01-30 03:11 PM | Reply

#12 and #14 She said she will impeach both of you!

#15 | Posted by fishpaw at 2018-01-30 03:55 PM | Reply

It should be good I mean face it she has the intelligence of a 5 year old her babbling should have more comic value than anything we have seen in politics in years

#16 | Posted by WTFIGO at 2018-01-30 04:34 PM | Reply

ROTFLMAO

#17 | Posted by willowby at 2018-01-30 04:35 PM | Reply

Is it going to be televised from her home in Hancock Park or from her district in Watts?

#18 | Posted by homerj at 2018-01-30 05:01 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

Thx. Was looking for it last night.

#19 | Posted by fresno500 at 2018-01-31 06:08 AM | Reply

Seriously? There needs a telecast of someone saying "He's white and male so he's the devil and everything he does is wrong?" I just typed it in 5 seconds.

#20 | Posted by humtake at 2018-01-31 12:00 PM | Reply