Monday, January 29, 2018

Walmart was set to face a discrimination lawsuit Friday after a woman claimed African American hair products were locked behind glass at a California store. Prominent attorney Gloria Allred held an afternoon news conference Friday.

Comments

What kind of duck are the razors at CVS?

#1 | Posted by kwrx25 at 2018-01-29 01:24 PM | Reply

The whiner strikes again.

#2 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-01-29 01:26 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#2,

The "nothing intelligent" to say strikes again as well.

#3 | Posted by boaz at 2018-01-29 02:51 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I saw a video she posted about a week ago, where she was complaining and getting agitated.
If the store can show loss prevention tapes and inventory then she is SOL.

#4 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2018-01-29 03:41 PM | Reply

Our local premier Liquors has to keep the circoc (or some famous rapper/moguls vodka) locked up and they have way more expensive stuff out there on the shelf.
It's most likely white kids jacking it in that area.

#5 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2018-01-29 03:44 PM | Reply

The "nothing intelligent" to say strikes again as well.

#3 | Posted by boaz at 2018-01-29 02:51 PM | Reply | Flag:

If you had anything intellectual to say I'd avail you with an intellectual response. You're lucky I say anything at all.

#6 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-01-29 07:27 PM | Reply

The "nothing intelligent" to say strikes again as well.
#3 | Posted by boaz

#6 | POSTED BY LAURAMOHR

If you two haven't met in person already, you really should. Seriously, I would chip in to help make this happen.

#7 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-01-29 09:44 PM | Reply

I remember Don Cornelius pitching Afro Sheen on Soul Train. I saw it once when I was grocery shopping with my Nana.

It had black people on the box. Now I know.

#8 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2018-01-30 02:50 PM | Reply