Friday, January 26, 2018

Sean Hannity emphatically denied that there was any proof that President Trump want to fire special counsel Robert Mueller last year telling his viewers that the New York Times was once again wrong. But during the show Fox reporters apparently told him indeed there was proof because Hannity did a quick on air "Alright, yeah" it is true and then explain it was no big whoop.

Comments

Our conservative hacks on this site do the same thing. Show them proof and they change their stance on the alleged act.

#1 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2018-01-26 03:21 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 3

I'd kiss Trumps arse too if I was makin' 29 million a year.......

#2 | Posted by saginawmi at 2018-01-26 04:04 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Lumpy is the perfect mouthpiece for cancervative filth.

#3 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2018-01-26 04:05 PM | Reply

And this is why survey after survey says Fox News viewers are the least informed...even losing to people who don't watch the news.

#4 | Posted by Sycophant at 2018-01-26 04:06 PM | Reply

An unreconstructed dork. Hannity also thinks that everything he saw on 'Gilligan's Island' was real...

#5 | Posted by catdog at 2018-01-26 04:51 PM | Reply

I'd kiss Trumps arse too if I was makin' 29 million a year.......

#2 | Posted by saginawmi

Not me.

I wouldn't kiss that fat arse for less than a cool billion.

Money is not worth what it used to be worth. And that is one nasty arse.

#6 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-01-26 04:52 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Rush was struggling with this today as well. Had a very rational caller chime in and he had the toughest time convincing her that this was nothing to be concerned about.

"All the lame stream media spews is lies, but every once in a while, they say something that makes sense. I'm just so confused! Help me Rush!"

I was laughing. That poor woman. The only reason people like her have to believe that ANY of this sort of stuff is "fake news" is because of people like Rush and Hannity who do their listeners' thinking for them. How easy it is just to read headlines (something the caller in question admitted to doing, "I get most of my news from Twitter, just glancing the headlines; I don't have time to do the actual research.") She relies on someone like Rush or Hannity to tell her that everything is okay, that the Russia investigation is a witch hunt that will amount to nothing and has already amounted to justification of a Special Counsel to investigate the Special Counsel, and that ALL of this nonsense is rooted in the Left Wing Media trying to undermine Trump's presidency.

It's only been a year and already that woman cracked. She didn't know what to do, where to look, or what to consider as fact. The Hannitys and El Rush-bos of the world are at the end of their line. Their own listeners are started to question the narrative planted in their heads day in and day out on Fox and Friends. I wonder if the POTUS is too.

#7 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2018-01-26 04:56 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Hannity is a buffoon, serves him right.

#8 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-01-26 05:00 PM | Reply

Check out the video Fox News put together. They cover the story, but halfway through turn it into a story about FBI text messages.

Amazing. The manipulation is grade-A.

#9 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2018-01-26 05:20 PM | Reply

^Link:

www.foxnews.com

#10 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2018-01-26 05:21 PM | Reply

"Show them proof and they change their stance on the alleged act."

Well, to be fair, they get this from the top.

First it was, "No Russia", then "Russia, but no collusion", then "Tried collusion, but failed", then "What's so bad about what we did?".

#11 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-01-26 05:30 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

Look, Trump may have colluded just a little but he did not intend to ... so no big whoop.

#12 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-01-26 05:49 PM | Reply

I think it's the opposite, D-BOY.

He had full intent to collude, but failed to do so.

Thankfully, intent is the main factor needed to prove criminality.

Intent. Intent. Intent.

Good luck, Presidente Trump.

#13 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2018-01-26 06:20 PM | Reply

"I think it's the opposite, D-BOY."

I was being facetious.

I think I was channeling Jeffy or ROC.

#14 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-01-26 06:53 PM | Reply

I wouldn't kiss that fat arse for less than a cool billion.

Money is not worth what it used to be worth. And that is one nasty arse.

#6 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-01-26 04:52 PM | Reply | Flag

I'd kiss your ass for a hundred grand.

#15 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-01-26 07:20 PM | Reply

I'd kiss your ass for a hundred grand.

#15 | Posted by LauraMohr

I dunno... it's lily white and awful hairy!

#16 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-01-26 07:42 PM | Reply

Fox news bad & the rest of the news channels are normal untainted bastions of Truth. sigh.

#17 | Posted by VanDamage at 2018-01-26 08:12 PM | Reply

"Fox news bad & the rest of the news channels are normal untainted bastions of Truth."

Well, Fox was broadcasting ---------, and the others were reporting truths Hannity finally had to admit.

Sounds like you need a giant order of buttpaste.

#18 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-01-26 08:14 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

If anyone out there has been doubting Hannity knows hes lying....

#19 | Posted by Tor at 2018-01-26 11:41 PM | Reply

Isn't anybody surprised that somebody actually broke into the newscast to tell Hannity that he was wrong. That so very-unFOX. They're usually wrong on purpose.

Whoever it was, he/she must have been a recent hire.

#20 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-27 05:21 AM | Reply

And probably recently fired as well.

#21 | Posted by Whatsleft at 2018-01-27 10:07 AM | Reply

Whoever it was, he/she must have been a recent hire.

#20 | POSTED BY TWINPAC AT 2018-01-27 05:21 AM | FLAG:

and recent fire.

#22 | Posted by cjk85 at 2018-01-27 11:04 AM | Reply

When will Hannity get his live on tv water boarding?

Now that is something I would tune in for.

#23 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-01-27 12:54 PM | Reply

He reminds me of a dumber and fatter Fred Flinstone.

#24 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2018-01-27 01:53 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Fox won't be doing live fact checks anymore. Actually, it's shocking they even checked this time. Fact checking to Fox is Geraldo opening up Capone's vault...

#25 | Posted by chuffy at 2018-01-28 01:03 PM | Reply

Hannity is the ultimate gasbag. Nice to see a little of that toxic gas leaking out during a live broadcast.

#26 | Posted by cbob at 2018-01-28 07:59 PM | Reply