Thursday, January 25, 2018

All the cool kids will be there.

I will be at every single show in the southeastern US.

I will also likely be at a few in central and south america.

Buy a ticket.

You're welcome.

youtu.be

Comments

youtu.be

I wasn't a catch, I wasn't a keeper

I was walking around like I was the one who found dead John Cheever...

#1 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2018-01-25 01:07 AM | Reply

the cause of the [fake] opioid crisis has been found: ART.

#2 | Posted by ichiro at 2018-01-25 03:35 AM | Reply

It is a "crisis" and anyone wrapped up in it is a "victim" because white people are involved.

They deserve compassion and need help.

If they were black they would be criminals who need life sentences.

#3 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2018-01-25 10:02 AM | Reply

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Sorry Mr Silence but that music puts me to sleep. Probably great new music for elevators though.

#4 | Posted by danni at 2018-01-25 10:54 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Meh, #4.

It's 1 song from years of stuffs.

I met them in 2008 whilst Obama was running.

Good guys. Accidental rock stars.

youtu.be

There are 2 bands making decent music right now, The National is both of them.

#5 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2018-01-25 02:45 PM | Reply

These guys suck.
What kind of a bag listens to these chutney ferrets?

#6 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2018-01-25 04:13 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

What kind of a bag listens to these chutney ferrets?

#6 | POSTED BY 101CHAIRBORNE

This kind.

#7 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2018-01-25 05:21 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

The National are okay, kind of like Arcade Fire meets Interpol after stealing Tools' drummer.

You should check out Spoon if you like The National, much better in concert IMO.

#8 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-01-25 05:31 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Watched you video link MrSilence, the audience seems to be sleeping right along with me. Like I said before, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

#9 | Posted by danni at 2018-01-26 01:08 PM | Reply

You could simply say you don't like it and not look foolish, Danni.

I mean, if you sing, dance, jump around, etc when you sleep -- like the people in that clip are doing -- you should prolly get that looked at.

#10 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2018-01-26 05:58 PM | Reply

Sooo...I listened to it...it wasn't bad. It reminded me of some of Steve Earle's mellower stuff. Billy Austin in particular. And I'm a bog fan of Steve-O.

I normally only listen to music at the gym. But this kind of music doesn't work for that.

#11 | Posted by madbomber at 2018-01-26 08:05 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"I'm a bog fan of Steve-O."

I'm more of a fen fan.

#12 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-01-26 08:07 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

I'm moor of a meer fan. ☺

#13 | Posted by madscientist at 2018-01-26 08:54 PM | Reply