Tuesday, January 23, 2018

We almost lost our country last fall. America was unwittingly on the precipice of becoming a nation whose government was willing to go to illegal and devious lengths to maintain the status quo. I believe that the information that will be forthcoming in the next few weeks will be both astonishing and frightening to the American public, information that was never meant to see the light of day, much less the scrutiny of the American people. I believe there will be irrefutable evidence of collusion among the upper echelons of the Democratic Party, actually denying any candidate except Hillary Clinton a chance to be their presidential candidate. I believe there will be evidence of the same people and their Democrat puppets in Congress to foist a false dossier, undocumented, totally unsubstantiated and paid for by the Democrats, on the American public aided by their serfs in the media that would falsely tie Donald Trump,...

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

... his associates and members of his inner circle with the Russian government.

I believe there will be proof of the weaponizing of federal agencies and personnel and collusion between the Obama justice department and the FBI.

We already know that the Internal Revenue Service was used to deprive citizens' groups of their rights, and we know the guilty parties are still walking the street.

None of this was ever supposed to come to light. They were so arrogant and confident that Hillary Clinton was going to be president and all the garbage would be buried, the guilty parties would still be in power and that the socialist-globalist agenda of Barack Obama would go forth, that they didn't even take the time to properly cover their footprints.

Comments

God Bless Charlie Daniels. Nothing more American than a good old fashioned conspiracy theory. Thinking back on it I wonder whether Rcade is one of the "serfs in the media" working to falsely tie Donald Trump to the Russian Government.

#1 | Posted by moder8 at 2018-01-23 06:59 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 3

Thank God we have country music stars like Charlie Daniels fighting for our freedom against the socialist-globalist agenda!

Those pesky socialist-globalists!

#2 | Posted by moder8 at 2018-01-23 07:08 PM | Reply

Charlie Daniels 'Passing Lane' from his Million Mile Reflections is an underrated song ... www.youtube.com

Charlie's personal politics smacks of a nutty right-wing modern day Bircher -- which is ironic because he mentions the John Birch Society in his song 'Uneasy Rider' ...

I said "Would you believe this man has gone as far
As tearing Wallace stickers off the bumpers of cars
And he voted for George McGovern for President."

"Well he's a friend of them long haired, hippy-type, pinko ----!
I betchya he's even got a commie flag
Tacked up on the wall inside of his garage."

"He's a snake in the grass, I tell ya guys
He may look dumb but that's just a disguise
He's a mastermind in the ways of espionage"

They all started lookin' real suspicious at him and
He jumped up and said "Now just wait a minute Jim!
You know he's lyin' I been livin' here all of my life!"

"I'm a faithful follower of Brother John Birch
And I belong to the Antioch Baptist Church.
And I ain't even got a garage, you can call home and ask my wife!"

Like Charlie's music a whole lot, but his personal politics is ridiculous.

#3 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2018-01-23 07:24 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Birchers are back in fashion after we sent them running underground in the 60's and 70's... the hoods are off now like they were in the 50's.... you know, the era that white nationalist Trumpublicans want to take America back to.

#4 | Posted by Corky at 2018-01-23 07:46 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Charlie can visit Donald in prison and Donald can look down his nose at him.

#5 | Posted by Zed at 2018-01-23 08:21 PM | Reply

The Devil came down to Georgia. He was lookin' for a presidency to steal
He was in a bind cause he was way behind. He was willing to make a deal...

When he came across this corrupt billionaire sawin' on a hooker and playin' it hot. And the Devil jumped upon a hickory stump and said "Boy, let me tell you what."

"I bet you didn't know it, but I'm a Russian player, too
And if you'd care to take a dare I'll make a bet with you
Now you tell a pretty good lie, boy, but give the Devil his due
I'll bet a wall of taxpayer gold against your soul cause I think I'm better than you."

#6 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-01-23 08:58 PM | Reply | Funny: 2 | Newsworthy 1

Oh, great, now Dorky is gonna start calling everyone a "Bircher"...

At least we now have a new drinking game.

#7 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-01-23 09:12 PM | Reply

Still President of the Lawyers Without Arguments Club, I see. When does that Caricaturers Anonymous 12 Step class of yours begin anyway?

#8 | Posted by Corky at 2018-01-23 10:52 PM | Reply

"We already know that the Internal Revenue Service was used to deprive citizens' groups of their rights"

The IRS approval wasn't required for those groups to continue to exercise their rights. Anyone claiming their rights were deprived is ignorant of the tax law.

#9 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-01-23 11:01 PM | Reply

Poor Charlie. He never should've given the devil a rematch. Now his soul is on loan to Fox News.

#10 | Posted by squinch at 2018-01-23 11:29 PM | Reply

I thought right wingers got angry when entertainers comment on things like this...

#11 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2018-01-24 05:10 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 2

Charlie's not an entertainer. He's a national treasure, like Jared Kushner.

#12 | Posted by Zed at 2018-01-24 07:25 AM | Reply | Funny: 3

I've been around long enough to say I've watched politics and the right has been wrong about virtually every single subject my entire life. I can't think of one single thing that over the course of my life they have ever been proven right about. Our nation has been seriously harmed by them and we are poorer because of them. Charlie Daniels is, was and always will be an idiot.

#13 | Posted by danni at 2018-01-24 12:25 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

'Charlie Daniels is a Big Fat Kook'

#14 | Posted by ichiro at 2018-01-24 10:00 PM | Reply

Charlie can visit Donald in prison and Donald can look down his nose at him.

#5 | Posted by Zed at 2018-01-23 08:21 PM | Reply | Flag:

I don't know what is more preposterous. That Dotard will be in prison or that Charlie will visit him.

Anyone thinking Dotard will not get a pardon immediately is delusional.

#15 | Posted by 726 at 2018-01-25 11:53 AM | Reply