Friday, January 19, 2018

Three gymnasts are proving there's more than one way to put on your pants in the morning.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

British Olympic medal-winning gymnast Nile Wilson is going viral after posting a video of him and fellow gymnasts Ashley Watson and Luke Stoney 'getting dressed.'

The video shows the trio performing more and more complex leaps to get into a pair of shorts. One flips into the air while the other two hold the pants open for the landing.

The clip, posted to Instagram on Saturday, had more than 3.9 million views by Wednesday.

Comments

I, for one, am putting my pants on this way every morning from now on.

#1 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-01-19 05:37 PM | Reply

You're back! And putting on your pants the Critical Race Theory way.

Congratulations on your successful re-education.

#2 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-01-19 05:40 PM | Reply

#2. So. You're still insane. Carry on, then.

#3 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-01-19 07:15 PM | Reply

"You're still insane."

I must be, I coulda swore you said you were leaving.

But here you are, with your big boy Cultural Appropriation pants on, ready to do some Theory Criticizin'.

#4 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-01-19 07:21 PM | Reply

Welcome back Helium. We missed you kid.

#5 | Posted by shane at 2018-01-19 07:27 PM | Reply

So it is a myth!?!

Everybody doesn't put their pants on one leg at a time.

#6 | Posted by shane at 2018-01-19 08:29 PM | Reply

#4 I got over it. I realized can put up with a lunatic madman who thinks the POTUS is a pedophile who raped 14 women and a terrorist who calls me a Nazi and just makes stuff up. But what I can't live without is you, snoofy. You are my emotional support pig. You are like the chain that anchors me to this asylum.

Also, you guys missed out on the government finally admitting UFO's are real. I'll look that story up and post it when I get the chance. It has great FLIR video from FA/18's while the pilots freak out on audio :)

#7 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-01-19 08:32 PM | Reply

Of course UFOS are real, just like ghosts are real. The question is, real whats?

#8 | Posted by Zed at 2018-01-19 08:41 PM | Reply