Sunday, January 07, 2018

Foreign Se­cre­tary Tehmina Janjua has said that Pakistan will continue to have engagement, as far as possible, with the US because America is not only a global power but also has its presence in the region, and "for us it's almost our neighbour". In reply to a question, the foreign secretary said President Donald Trump's tweet on Jan 1 could be well thought out or he was just being his impulsive self, or it could be a result of any other reason such as the fact that the US is not doing well in Afghanistan.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

Ms Janjua commented, "The tweet that came on Jan 1 was a tweet that came for many reasons. We are trying to analyse why that tweet came. It could have been some briefing material given to him in the morning ... What triggered it? Because we mustn't forget that the meetings we had with the Americans (General Mattis) before that were positive ... Yet on Jan 1 the New Year's gift to the world were two tweets: there was one about Pakistan and the other about Iran. Why was the president of the United States at four o'clock in the morning thinking about Pakistan and Iran? In Iran, there was something happening there, but Pakistan..... question mark."

Putting out impulsive signals on Twitter makes leaders around the world very confused. As for me, I think the fried turnip I had for dinner yesterday was smarter than this guy.

Comments

Meanwhile, the Pentagon is trying to contain the damage Dotard is trying to cause.

Pentagon still in touch with Pakistani military: Mattis

WASHINGTON: US Defence Secretary James Mattis on Friday said that the Pentagon was maintaining its communication with the Pakistani military establishment, including with Army Chief Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa, even after suspending its security assistance to Pakistan.

"I think, yesterday Gen Joseph Votel was on the phone with Gen Bajwa, the chief of the army staff. And we'll continue to coordinate this," he said at an afternoon news briefing at the Pentagon.

"Obviously, we'll continue talking with one another, as we are at all times," said the US defence chief.

Analysts, who spoke to various media outlets, said it's highly unlikely that the US will freeze all its supplies to Pakistan.

At the State Department briefing, officials indicated that Washington could make "exemptions" for programmes deemed vital to US national security.

Pakistan has paid for 15 Super Cobra choppers that will be delivered this year. Stopping those would be foolish as they are one of the best anti-terrorist tools.

#1 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-07 09:55 AM | Reply

This is NOT normal behavior....

What the hell did Putin see in this idiot that he made him his spy??? I doubt he can even tie his shoelaces.

#2 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-07 09:58 AM | Reply

Pakistan is still very confused about can openers.

#3 | Posted by cookfish at 2018-01-07 10:28 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 2

Ah yes... a Dotardist defending this train accident of a person.

From another thread, responding to one of YOUR posts:

2 - Good lord, you are as much of a snowflake as blotus. You truly seem angry that the imbecile and chief is being called out for his stupidity. I think you might need a safe space.

#3 | Posted by schmanch at 2018-01-07 10:36 AM | Reply | Flag:

Dude.... deal with THAT first and THEN come here.

#4 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-07 10:47 AM | Reply

Pakistanis are also obviously confused about which threads they are posting on, too.

#5 | Posted by cookfish at 2018-01-07 10:50 AM | Reply

President Donald Trump makes our nation look FREAKING ridiculous in front of the entire world -- and only people like you refuse to admit it because of the unpatriotic and unAmerican politics of party over country.

#7 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2018-01-07 11:07 AM | Reply
------------------

COOKFISH admires a loser. No doubt he has his reasons. Can't imagine what the primary one is.

#8 | Posted by Zed at 2018-01-07 11:21 AM | Reply
------------------
Yep.

Not my words, mate. But it seems they all got your number.

#6 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-07 11:30 AM | Reply

Like I said, deal with the stuff going in in THAT thread first.

THEN come here.

Stop bouncing about from topic to topic like your Dotard the Pinball.

#7 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-07 11:33 AM | Reply

COOK

Not much on the ball for protecting their deep water navy base port either. I remember when they got overrun by a dozen "cave dwellers" (Tremain's words) who got in by jumping over the back fence.

#8 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-07 11:33 AM | Reply

And who can forget that swoop into Osama bin Laden's compound right next door to an army training center ~ and nobody even turned on a lamp.

And Americans are the stupid ones. LOL

#9 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-07 11:39 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

And who can forget those planes hitting the World Trade Center AND the Pentagon ... and nobody even turned on a lamp.

And Americans are the stupid ones.

You tell me. You are the one with "experience".

#10 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-07 11:43 AM | Reply

I remember when they got overrun by a dozen "cave dwellers" (Tremain's words)

I think your years in the "house" you "managed" have taken their toll.

#11 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-07 11:47 AM | Reply

See? This is the confused kind of thinking that leads to Twitter abuse.

And it starts from the very top. LOL

#12 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-07 11:48 AM | Reply

TREMAIN

"You seem to be confusing what I say, "cave dwellers", with something RIGEL must have said."

Oh Gee, I'm sorry. It seemed like only yesterday.

Opps. It was yesterday. ~~ LOL

You said:

"Oh excuse me... the same military platforms that can't beat up a bunch of cave dwellers since 17 years???

#32 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-06 08:38 AM

#13 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-07 01:07 PM | Reply

"can't beat up a bunch of cave dwellers since 17 years???"

Funny how ------, Rigel and Tremain are the only posters who use that quirky old application of that word.

#14 | Posted by REDIAL at 2018-01-07 01:10 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

SUCKAH!

#15 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-07 01:10 PM | Reply

REDIAL

The fact that he got sucked in so easily by my #8 made a believer out of me. He really is ------.

#16 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-07 01:16 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

The matter is easily settled.

How would a native Texan pronounce the following place names:

1. Fuqua Street, Houston, TX
2. Mexia, TX.
3. Lake Buchanan between Llano and Burnet, TX
4. Pedernales Falls, TX
5. Montague County, TX
6. Humble, TX

#17 | Posted by madscientist at 2018-01-07 01:26 PM | Reply

REDIAL has been right all along.

#18 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-07 01:29 PM | Reply

MAD

With or without the high pitched accent and whiney tones.

#19 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-07 01:40 PM | Reply

Oh Gee, I'm sorry. It seemed like only yesterday.

Opps. It was yesterday.

Of course it was. I said *I* use the word "cave dweller", not that RIGEL guy. RIGEL must have said something about some attack on some deep sea port (I googled for it, no such thing happened, btw). So not on;y are you mixing something I say with something he must have said... it seems he never said it in the first place either.

Lie much?

Or is it you can't understand english any more? LOL

#20 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-07 02:06 PM | Reply

Is your effort to get me to say something you can flag "abusive" working?

Is this how you "managed" your "house"? TWINPAC? LOL

Since Since Since.....

screenshots.firefoxusercontent.com

You are reaching. Let it go.

#21 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-07 02:14 PM | Reply

Sounds like Rigel is made that the US is cutting of money. Now you'll have to pay for your own goat panties.

#22 | Posted by patron at 2018-01-07 03:00 PM | Reply

TREMAIN

"attack on some deep sea port (I googled for it, no such thing happened"

Are you absolutely sure about that?????

#23 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-07 04:58 PM | Reply

You are reaching. Let it go.

Those are normal uses of the word. The way your collection of sock puppets use it is not.

Just like most born and raised Texans would use "ass" instead of "bum", and other quirks.

Mind you I've never been to Houston... is Colonial English common there?

#24 | Posted by REDIAL at 2018-01-07 04:59 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

TREMAIN

"Is your effort to get me to say something you can flag "abusive" working?

I see you got the reminder of this site's moderation policy. You got flagged both offensive and abusive because that's what you are. And I will continue to do so until you learn some manners.

#25 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-07 05:09 PM | Reply

Mind you I've never been to Houston... is Colonial English common there?

Nope. Though, I went to a British Food-Curio store in Spring, TX...just north of Houston once. I talked with the two proprietresses for several minutes. They spoke British. I bought some British Cheddar there, but it tasted like wax!

#26 | Posted by madscientist at 2018-01-07 06:00 PM | Reply

Pakistan very confused about ______

This title is very fun.

#27 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2018-01-07 07:20 PM | Reply

...but it tasted like wax!

All British food tastes like wax.

#28 | Posted by REDIAL at 2018-01-07 07:46 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

He really is ------.

REDIAL has been right all along.

Ahem, I have been calling out JTosseRigElMainTexan for years now.

Back on topic:

"Pakistan very confused about ______ "

Hygiene?

Dentition?

Grammar?

----------?

------?

Shaving?

You are right, this is fun.

#29 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-01-07 09:08 PM | Reply

I got no such reminder and none are given any longer anyway. Please stop the drama and imagination. Even a blind person can see what you are doing here. Too bad you just aren't any good at it.

BTW, nobody cares about your obsessive flagging. You have overused your privileged it seems.

#30 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-08 01:37 AM | Reply

#29 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-01-07 09:08 PM | Reply | Flag: Flattery will get you nowhere!

#31 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-08 01:38 AM | Reply

Mind you I've never been to Houston... is Colonial English common there?

I have been trying to broaden my horizons and better myself by using more "Colonial English" as you put it.

I am a better man for it.

I bought some British Cheddar there, but it tasted like wax!

Dude. If you buy a big brick of Cheddar, you need to scrape the wax off first. The bricks have a wax coating on them to keep them fresh. hahahahahahahaha

Not all brands do that, but some do.

#32 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-08 01:43 AM | Reply

I know that, Mr Tremain. I'm talking about the cheese under the wax covering. Although, if I remember correctly, this wedge of English Cheddar didn't have a wax coating. It was wrapped in cellophane or polyethylene (polythene to you). ☺

#33 | Posted by madscientist at 2018-01-08 02:11 AM | Reply

Sorry, RIGHT. No slight intended.

The reason I have a doubt about this Tremaine/Tosser thing is because it was brought to Rcade's attention a long time ago and he apparently found the allegation untrue. There is no rule against having two accounts unless one is being used to get around a suspension of the other. That doesn't seem to be the case here. We have to trust Rcade's judgment because he's pretty strict about things like this.

Still it's hard to overlook the many similarities in speech, style and especially temperament. I think we have every right to continue to be suspicious just on those grounds alone.

As I said above. The moderation rules require a fair amount of etiquette. We come here because we enjoy the good natured back and forth bantering. The tenor of the site gets ruined when comments become vile, vindictive and overly caustic The "flags" are there to stop that from happening. We don't need this site to turn into failure like Cruel.com .

#34 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-08 02:12 AM | Reply

The thing with me is Tremain and ------ have pretty much the same site seniority but the only time Tremain ever posted originally was when ------ was in jail. And then only when he needed to gloat over something bad happening either to India or the US military in Afghanistan. Now that ------/Rigel is gone, Tremain is here all the time.

#35 | Posted by REDIAL at 2018-01-08 02:21 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Redial it is much more efficient to just state the fact that Tremain is Tosser/rigel

#36 | Posted by truthhurts at 2018-01-08 02:25 AM | Reply

but the only time Tremain ever posted originally was when ------ was in jail.

Oh that's not true at all.

#34 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-08 02:12 AM | Reply | Flag: Frustrated much? Try not having an aneurysm.

As I said above.

Open your own website. But then it's hard for someone who can't even post their own threads. LOL

#37 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-08 02:33 AM | Reply

8, 9, 13, 15, 16, 18, 19, 23, 25, 34.... SAD.

#38 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-08 02:36 AM | Reply

Just came to this thread to make off topic posts and to derail this thread. SAD

But what an enjoyable.. frustrated.. meltdown.

#39 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-08 02:37 AM | Reply

TREMAINE

"But then it's hard for someone who can't even post their own threads. LOL"

What thread is that Tremain?

No answer, no surprise ~ LOL

#40 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-08 03:49 AM | Reply

What thread

Exactly. (she doesn't get it..!!!)

Carry on.

#41 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-08 03:58 AM | Reply

What's interesting about your #37 is that ------ once said the same thing. How coincidental? However, there is no prerequisite to start threads on this site other than one that is self-imposed.

I don't knock it. I just don't do it.

#42 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-08 04:21 AM | Reply

is that ------ once said the same thing. How coincidental

It is so obvious, everyone has noticed it. It only takes a second to click on your name and see.

I just don't do it.

Because you CAN'T do it.

You have obviously a lot to say. And the most efficient way to do that is to create your own thread, your own topic.

Lack of aptitude I suppose. But nobody holds it against you, so you can stop being defensive. Just means that you are not quite the equal of others around here.

But like I said, don't let it get to you.

#43 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-08 04:48 AM | Reply

TREMAINE

TREMAIN

However, how about I start a thrad about the PSN Mehran attack that you said never happened. (your #20)?

You never did get back to us on that one. So let's start there, OK? Fut first, are you still in denial?

#44 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-08 04:50 AM | Reply

TREMAIN @ 37

"It is so obvious, everyone has noticed it.'

------ is "everyone?"

In his own mind I guess tha might be true. However, to me and my allies, it's just another trait you have in common.

You keep rackin' em up don't you. LOL

#45 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-08 04:59 AM | Reply

TREMAINE

TREMAIN

Wow. Angry much???

how about I start a thrad (anger results in spelling mistakes) about the PSN Mehran attack that you said never happened.

You said (your exact words) "deep water seaport"... I looked it up. There is no "deep water seaport" attack. NOW you gave a name... "PNS MEHRAN".

PNS MEHRAN is not a "deep water seaport". LOL

First you say one thing.. either to distract or out of ignorance, then you change tactics and say "I meant THAT one".

Pathetic. It's what 3 year olds do.

But yes please. Go ahead make a thread. If you can.

------ is "everyone?"

I don't know about him but *I* noticed it too. I am sure others have as well.

But like I said, it's nothing to get bent out of shape over.

Chill.

#46 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-08 05:10 AM | Reply

8, 9, 13, 15, 16, 18, 19, 23, 25, 34.... 40, 42, 44, 45...

Like Trump.... can't stop Tweeting. Just can't.

Seems to be a serious malfunction.

SAD

#47 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-08 05:16 AM | Reply

I also said navy base. Did you miss that part?

#48 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-08 05:24 AM | Reply

I also said navy base. Did you miss that part?

Their navy has many bases, many of them nowhere near the ocean, Madame Deep-Sea-Port.

It is the same here in the US.

Or are you so dumb you read "navy" and your mind flashed "Popeye the Sailor"?

#49 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-08 05:30 AM | Reply

TREMAIN

I googled attack on deep water sea port navy base Pakistan.

First entry was PSN Mehran.

I have no idea why it was so hard for you. Maybe you're the one that's projecting.

Also it was discussed extensively here in 2011. Where were you?

#50 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-08 05:47 AM | Reply

TREMAIN

"Where were you?

------ was in the conversation. Were you too busy being him?

#51 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-08 05:53 AM | Reply

I googled attack on deep water sea port navy base Pakistan.

First entry was PSN Mehran.

Let's try that....

Oh.

Caught lying. Again!

screenshots.firefoxusercontent.com

TREMAIN

"Where were you?

------ was in the

Can't stop repeating herself.

Pfffftttt

#52 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-08 06:03 AM | Reply

Nice dodge. But seriously, it was a big deal at the time. 36 of your Navy people got killed. The militants cut through a fence (out of sight of security) and got into a hanger and opened fire. Planes were destroyed. There was one hell of a fight going on. It lasted for hour and was reported widely.

Speculations and coverups went crazy.

There was even a retalitory attack by Pakistan.

Do you still say it didn't happen?

#53 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-08 06:15 AM | Reply

Nice dodge.

Not a dodge. Simply asking myself if MADAM knows what she is talking about?

36 of your Navy people got killed.

Hmmmm.... "My" navy?

People in Texas got "killed"???

en.wikipedia.org

15 attackers killed 18 military personnel...

You seem to have a knack for exaggeration and outright lying, I've noticed. When caught "but OK THIS was what I meant".

Not good enough, my dear MADAM.

There was even a retalitory attack by Pakistan.

They killed the planner and his team 3 days later, in or near Afghanistan. So?

Do you still say it didn't happen?

I posted a link to the Wiki, but it seems you are talking to the wrong person.

This seems to be an unfinished conversation between you and RIGEL.

Go talk to HIM. Why drag ME in the middle of your lover's quarrel?

#54 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-08 06:23 AM | Reply

TREMAINE

Come to think of it. Maybe you really are in Pakistan (not Texas) and all remnants of the story are blocked. It was, after all, very embarrassing that security was so lax on the most important military navy base in Pakistan.

#55 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-08 06:27 AM | Reply

RCADE, a certain person has derailed this thread deliberately and totally.

Please feel free to retire it. It's been a waste of time.

Apologies from my side, at least.

Thanks.

#56 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-08 06:27 AM | Reply

the most important military navy base in Pakistan.

???????

Hahahahahahahaha... ok MADAM... whatever you say! hahahahahaha

#57 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-08 06:29 AM | Reply

Strange how I can pick up a dozen reports of this on my Google and you get zilch.

#58 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-08 06:30 AM | Reply

And that included a blow-by-blow report on Wikipedia. Hmmmmm.

#59 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-08 06:35 AM | Reply

I am not getting "zilch".

I posted the wikipedia entry in 2 seconds, didn't I?

Strange how I can pick up a dozen reports of this on my Google

That's because you are now using the NAME "PNS MEHRAN" in the search.

DUH

screenshots.firefoxusercontent.com

See dumdum?

#60 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-08 06:35 AM | Reply

Pathetic.

Useless talking to MADAM.
------------------
IF END OF LINE

THEN HALT AND CATCH FIRE

END SUBROUTINE

#61 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-08 06:37 AM | Reply

My goodness. I haven't seen a Twinpac/J_TosseRigel trollfest in ages.

Thanks.

#62 | Posted by ClownShack at 2018-01-08 06:57 AM | Reply

TREMAIN

I didn't start out with PNS Mehran and it still came up on Wikipedia.

I feel bad if you're getting blocked. Seriously. That isn't right. So just in case I'll bypass the block for you.

Ta-da

en.wikipedia.org

#63 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-08 06:59 AM | Reply

So just in case I'll bypass the block for you.

Ta-da

en.wikipedia.org

Link already posted in #54 by myself.

Are you on drugs???? LOL

#64 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-08 07:03 AM | Reply

My goodness.

Indeed.

#65 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-08 07:04 AM | Reply

If your internet is being monitored, I can't do anything about that.

#66 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-08 07:06 AM | Reply

I didn't start out with PNS Mehran and it still came up on Wikipedia.

You said:

I googled attack on deep water sea port navy base Pakistan.

First entry was PSN Mehran.

Which I pointed out, was in fact, a lie.

As shown here:

screenshots.firefoxusercontent.com

OOPS!

#67 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-08 07:07 AM | Reply

PSN.... LOL

PNS... Pakistan Navy Ship... like USS.. United States Ship.

Learn more about Navy designations.

#68 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-08 07:10 AM | Reply

TREMAIN

I believe what you're saying in your #67. What OS are you running?

#69 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-08 07:51 AM | Reply

Twin, why even bother talking to JTosseRigElMainTexan, all he wants to do is to pump his own threads and bash the US.

#70 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-01-08 12:23 PM | Reply

RIGHT

I didn't have anything else do do. I just wanted to see how long he'd hold his composure after he received that moderation warning. He did pretty good. He held his temper in check even though it was against his nature. So that was good. But he did a lot of ducking, dodging and deflecting rather than admit that he was wrong. That was very Tosser-esq. but it's also true of some of our home growns, too.

I don't think he lives in Texas. All that anti-America would get him a broken nose. There are just too many "tells" that give him away as you, I and Redial have noticed. If he gets obnoxious again, no matter to whom, I'll continue to flag him no matter where he lives. I think the rule is 3 within 21 days. And then we start all over again. We don't have to put up with someone whose only purpose is to rile and agitate.

Of course, Rcade is the final arbitrator in everything. If he does nothing then we'll know we were wrong or Tremain couldn't be traced through a proxy.

#71 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-08 04:43 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

RIGHT

I almost forgot. I want to thank you for your support. You're a good friend.

Toodles

#72 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-08 05:43 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

No worries Twin, although messing with JTosseRigElMainTexan is like pulling the wings off flies.

#73 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-01-08 05:53 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

RIGHT

Hmmmm ~ I didn't feel a thing.

#74 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-08 06:04 PM | Reply

"I don't think Tremain knows the finer points of debating without acting like his superiority is being challenged, which is also very Tosser-esq."

Also Trump-esq. Just sayin.

#75 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2018-01-08 07:56 PM | Reply

GAL

Truer words were never spoken. It will be the Waterloo for both.

#76 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-09 04:07 AM | Reply