Thursday, January 04, 2018

ormer Vice President Joe Biden called President Donald Trump's war of words with North Korea "not presidential" on Wednesday, cautioning him against engaging the U.S. in a competition over the size of the countries' nuclear arsenals. "This is not a game. This is not about can I puff my chest out bigger than yours. It's just not -- it's not presidential," Biden told NBC News. ... "The only war that's worse than one that's intended is one that's unintended," he said.

Comments

Joe Biden is in my top 5 list of people I would love to sit down and have a beer with.

#1 | Posted by gracieamazed at 2018-01-04 04:43 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

God I wish he had decided to run.

#2 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-01-04 04:54 PM | Reply

Agree with both of you!

#3 | Posted by cbob at 2018-01-04 06:10 PM | Reply

Dude speaks the truth.

#4 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2018-01-04 06:15 PM | Reply

It's not a game... it's a Show.

Nuclear War is just an upcoming episode.

You don't want to see that episode?

Fine. Then we should cancel the Show.

It's Mueller Time.

But Boaz will be very disappointed. He has a stocked bunker and guns and everything. And he was really hoping to not have to pay off all those credit cards.

#5 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-01-05 12:06 AM | Reply

I saw on a friend's instagram that Joe Biden has been doing a speaking tour! I would love to attend if he visits my area

#6 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2018-01-05 12:26 AM | Reply

Trump won't stop being Trump until he's dead and gone.

#7 | Posted by bayviking at 2018-01-05 04:40 PM | Reply