Monday, January 01, 2018

President Donald Trump began the New Year by sending an angry, early morning tweet criticizing Pakistan. Trump tweeted: "The United States has foolishly given Pakistan more than 33 billion dollars in aid over the last 15 years, and they have given us nothing but lies & deceit, thinking of our leaders as fools. They give safe haven to the terrorists we hunt in Afghanistan, with little help. No more!" It was not immediately clear why Trump opted to tweet on Pakistan.

Comments

After Dotard was elected he phoned the Pakistan Prime Minister and said:

"Please convey to the Pakistani people that they are amazing and all Pakistanis I have known are exceptional people," Trump said.

Then just a few months ago, Trump said Pakistan is evil.. or something.

And THEN he said:

"The Pakistani government's cooperation is a sign that it is honoring America's wish that it do more to provide security in the region," Trump said at a White House event. "They worked very hard on this and I believe they are starting to respect the United States again."

And NOW he sez Pakistan is again evil.....

Make up your mind Dotard

And what's with the white power sign he keeps making???

#1 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-01 08:33 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

screenshots.firefoxusercontent.com

#2 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-01 08:38 AM | Reply

Let's be honest here. Pakistan has been begging for a bitch slap from a US President for quite some time. Less USAid allowance money for lil Pakistan is well overdue.

#3 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2018-01-01 08:12 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 4

Less USAid allowance money

There is no USAID.

The Majority of US assistance to Pakistan is from the Coalition Support Fund which is reimbursement to Pakistan for expenses already incurred and compensation for facilities made available to the coalition forces such as the Shamsi Airfield and Dalbandin air bases by Pakistan as well as $4 billion has been billed to CSF Fund for the training and services provided by American military and contractors to Pakistan Security Forces.

OOPS!

There is only Coaltion Support Funds. And cutting that would be like cutting off your own nose.

That's fine in my opinion. Leave the American soldiers in Afganistan, twisting in the wind.

#4 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-01 09:53 PM | Reply

Oh and you should be concerned specially since you are some kind of chicano.

Many of the "American" soldiers are not American, they are chicano-unwashed fighting for America in the hope of getting a Green Card fast tracked.

Pathetic.

#5 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-01 09:57 PM | Reply

Oh, BTW this was Doatard's very first tweet of 2018.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

#6 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-01 10:02 PM | Reply

Demonstrably wrong as shown in the other thread.

Now go away.

#7 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-01-01 10:05 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Chicano-unwashed
Okay ------ no way you're a texan.

Come down to the block I live on and spout that ----. And bring a few yuan for the guy that scrapes your tiny ass off the pavement. And don't give me any ---- about martial arts.

#8 | Posted by bruceaz at 2018-01-01 10:16 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Demonstrably wrong as shown in the other thread.

Absolute nonsense.

You actually ended up reinforcing my argument!

Now go away.

I did. I went for a pee break.

Now I'm back.

You want me to take another pee break???

#9 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-01 10:18 PM | Reply

#8 | Posted by bruceaz at 2018-01-01 10:16 PM | Reply | Flag: Brave words are spoken on the internet!!!

#10 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-01 10:20 PM | Reply

Arn't they though.

I'll start of addressing you as pee break from now on.
Christ, I was one of the few people that had any respect for you at all. Texan

#11 | Posted by bruceaz at 2018-01-01 10:24 PM | Reply

Whateva.....

#12 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-01 10:32 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

c.tribune.com.pk

what's with the white power sign he keeps making???

#13 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-02 12:31 AM | Reply

BRUCE

"Okay ------ no way you're a texan."

Or even an American either. I'm getting flashbacks of another poster from Karachi who is permanently banned from our hallowed halls.

#14 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-02 01:33 AM | Reply | Funny: 3

Is anybody else fed up with TREMAIN using this site for his subversive agenda?

#15 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-02 02:25 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 2

Is anybody else fed up with TREMAIN using this site for his subversive agenda?

I am sure many are.

HOWEVER.... my only "agenda" is the TRUTH.

But then You can't handle the TRUTH!!!

www.youtube.com

NOTHING I said is a lie. NOTHING.

The truth is harsh and ugly. But unavoidable. Best get used to the world as it is. Sorry to bust your fantasy bubble world.

#16 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-02 02:45 AM | Reply

This is what the Pak Gubmint just said:

Pakistan has decided to review its relations with the United States and adopt a tough stance, in the wake of President Donald Trump's recent statement, it is learnt.

Pakistan, said the sources, would not accept any demands to do more, and could stop all kinds of cooperation with the US. The only response to any ‘do more' demands will be ‘no more'. The future policy with the US would be limited to ‘cooperation for cooperation'.

The sources based in Islamabad said that the US was blaming Pakistan just to cover up its failures in Afghanistan.

The sources said that the Trump administration was under pressure after the resolution in the United Nations General Assembly.

Pakistan had co-sponsored (oooo... so THAT's whats ALSO bugging Dotard?) the resolution calling on the US to withdraw its recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Since then, the Trump administration has intensified pressure on Pakistan and is busy in levelling allegations which are meeting failure at the diplomatic level as well. Not a single important country is supporting the US stance. The US fears that if it moves any resolution against Pakistan in the UNGA, China or Russia may veto it.

"Any anti-Pakistan step may deprive the has-been superpower of valuable cooperation."

#17 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-02 02:54 AM | Reply

Iran... North Korea... Pakistan.... Intelligent people around the world... China... Mexico (wall wall wall)...

Pick your poison Dotard.

Choose carefully now. LOL

#18 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-02 02:56 AM | Reply

Nobody had any idea a stupid .. unnecessary... tweet can do this much damage.

screenshots.firefoxusercontent.com

What next country is he going to piss off????

#19 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-02 03:01 AM | Reply

TREMAIN

"What next country is he going to piss off????"

The United States would be my educated opinion. He's sure working on it.

#20 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-02 03:44 AM | Reply

"Pakistan Thinks US Leaders Are Fools"

LOL ~ Pakistan won't get any argument from us. Only our descriptors are a lot more colorful and not suitable for the tender ears of children.

#21 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-02 04:26 AM | Reply

I seem to remember there was some issue with Obama using his blackberry. They took it away and gave him a secure one ... I do recall there was quite a fuss. Apparently Obama was the first POTUS to be "in touch"... first to read emails on the go and read Facebook on the fly, etc.

Point is, the Secret Service took Obama's phone away... WHY can't they STOP THIS MORON from going onto Twitter?

Why can't he pirate MP3s and movies like a normal person??? Does he know how? Or all he knows of the internet is bloody Twitter?

He is turning into a security risk.

Pakistan and USA are just barking at each other... it's not THAT serious. North Korea on the other hand..... a nuclear threat like Kim made yesterday... "I have The Button on my desk"... can't be taken lightly. And it all started because DOTARD luvs Twitter.

#22 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-02 04:53 AM | Reply

TREMAIN

"He is turning into a security risk."

Not turning ~ He IS s security risk. What do you think the Mueller investigation is all about? Initially Russia, yes. But if you read the mandate it covers a whole lot of territory and all roads are leading to Trump.

Right now he's throwing out a whole lot of chaff and using dog whistles (Pakistan is one because of Osama bin Laden) to keep his base riled up.

Pakistan or any other country in the line of fire should take everything Trump says and divide by four. (or probably more)

And, incidentally, all that stuff you're fussing about is irrelevant to the bigger threat Trump poses to the world.

We're taking care of him the legal way. Be patient. It will happen.

#23 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-02 05:46 AM | Reply

all that stuff you're fussing about

"Fussing" is the wrong word. It is like you are enjoying yourself, walking along, eating ice cream (pistachio, thanks) and this stinky homeless whino gets in your face and asks for money. You don't know if you should slap him away or feel pity for him.

That's the feeling of revulsion Dotard gives off. YOU end up feeling dirty and want to take a shower. I don't get a feeling of revulsion from Kim.. just from this guy. Makes my skin crawl, both him and his kids (including the fugly daughter and his ex-hooker paid-wife).

I had some idea what he and his son were thanks to a BBC show called "Panorama". It exposed them for the creeps they are.

taking care of him the legal way.

What is that supposed to mean? What OTHER WAY is there?

Pakistan is one because of Osama bin Laden

Osama was under Obama and he hates everything Obama ever did.

#24 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-02 06:38 AM | Reply

Demands loyalty but doesn't give any. Even to his favorite lapdog, Tillerson.

As if Rex hasn't enough problems... I had no idea Tillerson was a dwarf as well.... (Rex with Pak PM)

screenshots.firefoxusercontent.com

Is he getting fired or isn't he??? Anyone know?

#25 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-02 07:04 AM | Reply

Came across this on Facebook...

screenshots.firefoxusercontent.com

#26 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-02 07:58 AM | Reply

TREMAIN

Calm down.

"taking care of him the legal way.
What is that supposed to mean? What OTHER WAY is there? "

The legal way is the same way that forced Nixon to resign. Not for the crime but for the obstruction of justice, an impeachable offense. That's why the mid-terms and control of the House is so important. That's why Mueller's investigation is so important. It's a trap waiting to be sprung. We have to give it time to work.

"As for "the legal way".. I've participated in enough lawsuits to understand it won't work."

There's no lawsuit involved. The House does the indictment. The Senate does the conviction.

Pakistan is one because of Osama bin Laden
Osama was under Obama and he hates everything Obama ever did.

True, but that doesn't matter. Pakistan is still a dog whistle as long as there's a conspiracy theorist alive.

"If it was possible to bring Bin Ladin back to life, Dotard would have tried THAT. Just to make Obama look stupid."

No one is trying to bring him back to life. The name alone and the Pakistan/bin Laden connection is enough to start the hate juices flowing in Trump's uneducated base. That's why it's a dog whistle.

That's the thumbnail. You can figure out the rest on your own.

#27 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-02 09:37 AM | Reply

TREMAIN

Calm down.

I'm calm... YOU are the one using BOLD! hahaha

There's no lawsuit involved

I never said there was. I said I know the legal system better than most because I've used it more than most.

Its full of brown-noses.

No one is trying to bring him back to life.

Give the ape half a chance.... too bad for Dotard the technology to bring people back to life does not exist in the 21st century.

#28 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-02 10:07 AM | Reply

TREMAIN

I only used bold to differentiate between our posts.

But if that's the best case you can make I suggest you stop your nonsense and let the system work.

#29 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-02 10:18 AM | Reply

I only used bold to differentiate between our posts.

So you claim....

I suggest you stop your nonsense

I said a ton of stuff. Which part do you consider nonsense?

That Tillerson is a fat midget? I posted a pic to prove it.

Or that the legal system is a brown-noser's paradise? I have no evidence of that I admit, but like I said I do have experience the result of which being I have ZERO respect for the legal community.

and let the system work.

Sister, if "the system worked", Dotard wouldn't be POTUS.

Our democratic system is BROKEN. You don't get that by now???

#30 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-02 10:36 AM | Reply

Dementia is a helluva drug.

#31 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2018-01-02 11:38 AM | Reply

TREMAIN

Don't you get that America was born in 1776 ~~ not 2016. Trump is just a speed bump.

#32 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-02 12:04 PM | Reply

BRUCE

Tremain doesn't have dementia. He acts like he's more afraid of being deported.

#33 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-02 12:06 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Trump is just a speed bump.

He's the speed bump that's going to break the car's axle.

BRUCE

Tremain doesn't

He wasn't talking about me.

He acts like he's more afraid of being deported.

You can't deport an American born citizen. OOPS!

#34 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-02 12:16 PM | Reply

I guess it is wise to make nice with Pakistan, they are the second most populace Muslim country on the planet, and they have nucs. We have good relationships with India,(historic enemy of Pakistan) and some of the other gulf states. Biggest reason to make nice with Pakistan? Iran. Pakistan and Iran are not very friendly and consider each other competitors. Don't underestimate Trump, or some of the people advising him. We have had a love/hate relationship with that country, they have generally supported us in Afghanistan back in the 80s and during our war with the Taliban. Some Pakistanis hate Americans, some don't. You can always find someone saying something you want to hear.

#35 | Posted by docnjo at 2018-01-02 02:57 PM | Reply

I was talking about the Dotard. Tremain has a functioning brain imho.

#36 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2018-01-02 04:31 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

I said a ton of stuff. Which part do you consider nonsense?

#30 | POSTED BY JTOSSERIGELMAIN AT 2018-01-02 10:36 AM

Let's start with all of it.

#37 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-01-02 04:38 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

what's with the white power sign he keeps making???

#13 | Posted by J_Tremain

In my book that is ACTUALLY an "OK" sign - kind of goes to the argument you aren't American. Note the lack of the 3 fingers being spread and straight upright? Google it... Aw Heck - just look this link - NY Post. Just saying - know your hand signs. But then again the dotard probably doesn't know the difference...

#38 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2018-01-02 05:48 PM | Reply

Let's start with all of it.

Let's not. I have no wish to humiliate you a second time on the same thread.

Get down on your knees and say thank you.

Oh please... every culture on earth knows an OK sign. It's universal (I think).

Note the lack of the 3 fingers being spread and straight upright?

I figured that was because Dotard doesn't exercise.

#39 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-02 11:14 PM | Reply

I have no wish to humiliate you a second time

Obviously you have no understanding of the meaning of the word "humiliate".

#40 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-01-02 11:28 PM | Reply

you have no understanding of the meaning of the word "humiliate".

Sure I do. Its what happened to you on at least two threads.

It explains why you sound like someone made you swallow a t^#d.

#41 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-03 12:33 AM | Reply