Monday, January 01, 2018

North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un said on Monday the United States should be aware that his country's nuclear forces are now a reality. Kim, wearing a Western-style gray suit and tie, said in his customary annual address his country had achieved the historic feat of "completing" its nuclear forces and added he has a nuclear button on his desk. "The US should know that the button for nuclear weapons is on my table," he said during the speech.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

"The entire area of the US mainland is within our nuclear strike range. ... The United States can never start a war against me and our country," he added.

Comments

Dotard and Rocket-Man are the best act of all time, I say.

#1 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-01 03:54 AM | Reply

Cornholio!!!

#2 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-01-01 03:55 AM | Reply

it's a shame they seem to feel nuclear annihilation is an acceptable course in their teeny, itty, bitty dick swinging contest. the "dear leaders" der-Trumpf and Kim have the most "remarkable" coiffeurs.

#3 | Posted by b_al at 2018-01-01 06:59 PM | Reply

It's all funny until people start getting killed. I believe their has already been a deal made. I expect a coup, supported by China. Being a dictator is like holding sand in you fist, the harder you squeeze the more that slips between your fingers. I do not believe that a majority of the people who control the PDRK state are so diluted that they believe their own propaganda. Little Kim has purged the party and the Army and purges seldom increase loyalty, terror always, but not loyalty. The Chinese get what they want, a buffer state and we send the Kim dynasty into history with their nucs- plus there are a few more Kims in the background.

#4 | Posted by docnjo at 2018-01-02 03:34 PM | Reply

So now Trump tweets, oh yeah? My bomb is bigger!

God, what a childish buffoon!

#5 | Posted by cbob at 2018-01-02 08:05 PM | Reply

"Being a dictator is like holding sand in you fist, the harder you squeeze the more that slips between your fingers"

Or out of your tiny widdle hands.

#6 | Posted by Zed at 2018-01-02 08:12 PM | Reply

Read his tweet from a few minutes ago...
North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the "Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times." Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

twitter.com

#7 | Posted by cbob at 2018-01-02 08:14 PM | Reply

Is there a Trump humper who thinks this tweet is the act of a sane man? Does he want a nuclear war? What the fk is wrong with this madman?

#8 | Posted by cbob at 2018-01-02 08:21 PM | Reply

What the fk is wrong with this madman?

He thought "Button" was a euphemism for his kack?

#9 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2018-01-02 09:00 PM | Reply

That is the most careless thing the dotard has tweeted yet.

#10 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2018-01-02 09:38 PM | Reply

Kim is a despot, fine. But a normal president would act all presidenty and not stoop to the same level.

Trump cannot, and will not, contain his need to taunt. He literally is incapable. If someone held a chainsaw to his kneecap and said, "You open your mouth again, I'll saw your legs off," he would say, "OK, fine, but I have a nuclear chainsaw. And did you know that Crooked Hillary and Obama---"

>>>BBBRRRRRZZZZZZZZ!!!!!>>>

#11 | Posted by cbob at 2018-01-02 09:58 PM | Reply

So what!? Trump said it himself, his butt is bigger!!!

*whisper* *whisper*

What? Wait...

*whisper*

I still stand by what I wrote.

#12 | Posted by e1g1 at 2018-01-02 10:59 PM | Reply