Thursday, December 28, 2017

1. Macaroni and cheese. 2. Protests. 3. K-pop. 4. Sneaker culture. 5. Makeup. 6. Trees. ....

Comments

Do you search for this kind of stupid stuff? Because you feel goooooood filled with all that irrelevant faux outrage?

#1 | Posted by jpw at 2017-12-29 01:57 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Racist. Also, too pop culture focused. Irrelevant. Nonsense. Who t** F*** cares?

#2 | Posted by danni at 2017-12-29 05:53 AM | Reply

Another childish Buzzfeed article.

Buzzfeed is dedicated to turning people's brains into jello.

And another thing.... I love the way our ignorant pop culture wants to stop racism by making everything about race. Brilliant!

#3 | Posted by kudzu at 2017-12-29 07:59 AM | Reply

I make great mac and cheese.

#4 | Posted by Zed at 2017-12-29 09:49 AM | Reply

I make great mac and cheese.

Add half a cup of powdered milk next time, Zed. It's my secret ingredient.

#5 | Posted by madscientist at 2017-12-29 10:39 AM | Reply

I hate to break it to the haters but white people invented Macaroni and cheese.

#6 | Posted by Tor at 2017-12-30 12:55 AM | Reply

I bet this would have been really funny had I known what any of that stuff was. Except Macaroni and Cheese. Am I to surmise that Black people make better Mac and Cheese than Kraft?

#7 | Posted by madbomber at 2017-12-30 11:36 AM | Reply

The rule is that you are not allowed to say, 'black people this or that...', but black folks are allowed to say anything they want about white people....

#8 | Posted by kudzu at 2017-12-30 01:50 PM | Reply

There are plenty of black people memes too. It's not #WhiteGenocide to have like 12 jokes on the internet.

#9 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2017-12-30 05:11 PM | Reply