Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Carolina Panthers owner Jerry Richardson announced Sunday that he would put his team up for sale at the end of the season after the National Football League said it was opening an investigation into accusations of workplace misconduct against him. "I believe that it is time to turn the franchise over to new ownership," Richardson, 81, said in a statement on the team's website. "Therefore, I will put the team up for sale at the end of this NFL season."

Comments

Sorry for my made up word "accusactions", lol

#1 | Posted by Pirate at 2017-12-18 02:45 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

how many accusacs for Suggs?

#2 | Posted by ichiro at 2017-12-18 06:12 PM | Reply

i meant Peppers.

this accident is incredibly tragic. there was at least one official Gov? who complained safety measures were cut.

#3 | Posted by ichiro at 2017-12-18 06:14 PM | Reply

He's "taking his ball and going home."

#4 | Posted by danni at 2017-12-19 02:01 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Interesting again with the Pay them off and shut them down with legal muzzle agreements...

#5 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2017-12-19 02:08 PM | Reply

#3 | Posted by ichiro

What thread did you think you were posting too? :)

#6 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2017-12-19 02:09 PM | Reply

We keep hearing of the accusations without ever hearing what they are. BUt you know they're true if he's selling the team.

All I've heard so far is there was harassment and racial slurs. Big surprise from the owner of Denny's, the ----------- place for hangover food.

Now some rich black guys are talking about buying the team. No way the owners let them into their exclusive club in trump's america.

#7 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2017-12-19 02:32 PM | Reply

haha really Rcade? We're censoring the word REDNECK now? What if I spelled it READNECK? Or what about HICK?

I would love to see a list of all the unacceptable words here sometime so I can laugh my ass off at your delicate sensibilities.

#8 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2017-12-19 05:00 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1