Wednesday, December 13, 2017

USA Today editorial board: A president who'd all but call a senator a whore is unfit to clean toilets in Obama's presidential library or to shine George W. Bush's shoes. With his latest tweet, clearly implying that a United States senator would trade sexual favors for campaign cash, President Trump has shown he is not fit for office. Rock bottom is no impediment for a president who can always find room for a new low.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

If recent history is any guide, the unique awfulness of the Trump era in U.S. politics is only going to get worse. Trump's utter lack of morality, ethics and simple humanity has been underscored during his 11 months in office.

Comments

Why has the Senate not spoken out against this lunatic? The U.S. Senate should throw out their tax bill, throw out Trump's entire agenda, go into retreat and emerge with a well thought out and decent agenda for America, bipartisan and anti-Trumpian. Reject would be dictators before they ascend to dictatorial power. Throw him out of the WH, impeach! Our nation is in danger, we need all hands on deck!

#1 | Posted by danni at 2017-12-13 07:03 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

"Why has the Senate not spoken out against this lunatic?"

Why has Trump not spoken out against the "failing" USA Today?

#2 | Posted by donnerboy at 2017-12-13 01:35 PM | Reply

Trump is a piece of ----, ---- does not make a toilet any cleaner, ergo that is an accurate statement.

#3 | Posted by Sezu at 2017-12-13 03:17 PM | Reply

I ran across this USA Today editorial via a link from a different site. The editorial is pretty extreme for the USA Today editorial board. I don't usually see their editorials wandering this strongly into the political arena.

" ... Rock bottom is no impediment for a president who can always find room for a new low. ... "

Yikes.

#4 | Posted by LampLighter at 2017-12-13 03:21 PM | Reply

Here's another Yike. The gutter to Trump ISN'T UP.

#5 | Posted by Twinpac at 2017-12-13 03:45 PM | Reply

#5 "Here's another Yike. The gutter to Trump ISN'T UP."

Hey Twin, I remember last year when Sheeple referred to the two of us as "a pair of sewer skunks" (if memory serves me correctly). I'm thinking that from the sewer to Trump is a horizontal move. Some may feel that is too harsh, as I once considered Sheeple's comment about us, but think about it: is there a low too low for Trump? If there is, we haven't seen it yet.

#6 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2017-12-13 03:55 PM | Reply

GAL

SHEEPLE is an angry drunk. Interactions with him always made me feel superior. I think he has a "woman" problem. Rigel had the same problem when he called me a whore. Angry men are such a bore.

#7 | Posted by Twinpac at 2017-12-13 04:23 PM | Reply

I bet Donald Trump has never actually clean a toilet in his entire life.

#8 | Posted by danni at 2017-12-13 04:28 PM | Reply

"Woman problems" is a common theme for Trump supporters.

#9 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-12-13 04:38 PM | Reply

"I bet Donald Trump has never actually clean a toilet in his entire life."

When President Donald J. Trump takes a shower after the Russian hookers pee on him, does that count as cleaning a toilet?

#10 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-12-13 04:42 PM | Reply

Breaking..........

o'bummer unfit to use the Trump WH toilets.

#11 | Posted by Sniper at 2017-12-13 05:23 PM | Reply

"I'll clean Obama's toilet if he pees on me"

-Rump

#12 | Posted by JOE at 2017-12-13 06:30 PM | Reply

Snippy:
your so-called comebacks are becoming less funny and more pathetic.
It's getting harder to defend the indefensible, isn't it?

#13 | Posted by e1g1 at 2017-12-13 06:46 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

"o'bummer unfit to use the Trump WH toilets."

Trump is the Trump WH Toilet.

#14 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-12-13 07:06 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

Breaking..........
o'bummer unfit to use the Trump WH toilets.

#11 | POSTED BY SNIPER AT 2017-12-13 05:23 PM | FLAG:

Why, did they reinstate racial segregation? Tell me you'd be surprised.

#15 | Posted by DirkStruan at 2017-12-13 07:10 PM | Reply

Obama pinches a loaf, Trump cleans it up.

End of a perfect day.

lol

#16 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2017-12-13 08:00 PM | Reply

Is it just me or has Sniper really lost it lately?

#17 | Posted by REDIAL at 2017-12-13 08:04 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 5

He must've brought home a new case of whiskey on his buckboard and scored a little ----- at Ms Hattie's Bordello last time he trekked the 75 miles into town.

#18 | Posted by madscientist at 2017-12-13 08:08 PM | Reply

Yeah, I know. Vernon once compared me unfavorably to a Taiwanese whore, but that was years ago in the Wild West days of the Retort.

#19 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2017-12-13 08:21 PM | Reply

Damn. Strongly worded indeed.

#20 | Posted by fresno500 at 2017-12-13 08:54 PM | Reply

"Vernon once compared me unfavorably to a Taiwanese whore"

Was that when a good chunk of people here were also on cruel.com?

#21 | Posted by dibblda at 2017-12-13 10:24 PM | Reply

@#11 ... Breaking..........

You really need to up your game. It has slacked off of late.

#22 | Posted by LampLighter at 2017-12-13 10:24 PM | Reply

#17 | POSTED BY REDIAL
"Is it just me or has Sniper really lost it lately?"

How would we tell?

#23 | Posted by TheTom at 2017-12-14 12:27 AM | Reply

SNIPER has lashed himself to the main mast. We did what we could to save him. If he ignores our advice, let him sink.

#24 | Posted by Twinpac at 2017-12-14 02:39 AM | Reply

Its interesting that this column was printed in the most bland newspaper in the country.

#25 | Posted by bayviking at 2017-12-14 06:20 AM | Reply

#19 | POSTED BY GAL_TUESDAY

Obviously he's never been to Taiwan.

#26 | Posted by Sycophant at 2017-12-14 09:47 AM | Reply

Snippy:
your so-called comebacks are becoming less funny and more pathetic.
It's getting harder to defend the indefensible, isn't it?

#13 | Posted by e1g1

And you are just a huge barrel of laughs.

#27 | Posted by Sniper at 2017-12-14 11:34 AM | Reply

Why, did they reinstate racial segregation? Tell me you'd be surprised.

#15 | Posted by DirkStruan

Because the black people demanded it. Haven't you been following the news? They even want separate dorms from the rest of the students in many colleges.

#28 | Posted by Sniper at 2017-12-14 11:37 AM | Reply

POSTED BY SNIPER

So voluntarily gathering in your own spaces and organizations is the equivalent to involuntary segregation backed by force of law?

#29 | Posted by DirkStruan at 2017-12-14 01:40 PM | Reply

"Is it just me or has Sniper really lost it lately?"

One thing that is so striking about the Trump win is, even after they won, the Trump supporters are all still so relentlessly miserable.

#30 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-12-14 01:55 PM | Reply

Trump is not fit to clean SNIPER's toilets.

#31 | Posted by donnerboy at 2017-12-14 09:26 PM | Reply

Sniper is Trump's toilet.

#32 | Posted by ClownShack at 2017-12-14 09:42 PM | Reply

I want to go on record, Donald Trump is perfectly qualified to clean any of my toilets. Not qualified for anything else but he can clean my toilet.

#33 | Posted by danni at 2017-12-14 11:05 PM | Reply

He can clean my bathroom but he will have to provide his birth certificate. The long form. He might be one of them immigrants.(build the wall!)

And last 2 years taxes. Gotta know if he is so poor he will steal my toiletries.

#34 | Posted by donnerboy at 2017-12-14 11:33 PM | Reply

Well, if Guantanamo were still open, we could send Trump there to clean their toilets. But since Obama closed it, I guess we...oh, wait, nevermind...

#35 | Posted by humtake at 2017-12-15 01:24 PM | Reply