Monday, December 04, 2017

Anastasia Reshetova, a former Miss Russia contestant, probably wasn't expecting anyone to pay attention to her feet in a recent bikini photo, but that's exactly what a few of her less-than-friendly Instagram followers decided to focus on.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

The trolling began after Reshetova, the first runner-up in the 2014 Miss Russia pageant, posted a photo of herself in an orange bikini a few months back. A couple of mean-spirited commenters were quick to criticize Reshetova's feet, calling them "flippers," and even joking about her shoe-shopping habits, according to The Independent.

Comments

I would surmise, these shaming trolls need the death penalty.

#1 | Posted by boaz at 2017-12-04 01:13 PM | Reply

boaz is into big man feet

#2 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2017-12-04 01:26 PM | Reply

Those who trade on, and traffic in, their beauty deserve but little sympathy when they are criticized for a paucity thereof.

Funny that BOAZ is uber protective of both the Russian assets in Trump's Administration as well as Russian beauty queens.

You seem to have a special bag of love for Russia, BOAZ.

#3 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2017-12-04 02:08 PM | Reply

#3 It's all about the feet to him, I'm sure he could care less about her politics as long as he gets to see her feet. Yes its still creepy.....

In other news..... she's pretty damn hot, I could care less about her feet, that's a smokin hot ---!

#4 | Posted by PinkyanTheBrain at 2017-12-04 05:15 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

I still think a foot fetish is a mental disease. Obviously not deplorable like pedophilia, but still the same effect of sexualizing something inherently not sexual.

#5 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2017-12-04 05:59 PM | Reply

Hey Boaz do you mix toe jam with peanut butter sammiches????

#6 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2017-12-04 06:07 PM | Reply

It's all about the feet to him

Oh, how you are getting to know me, Pinky..

A majority of adults have foot fetishes of some degree. Being barefoot is a sign of submissiveness. Being barefoot is also a sign of being prepared or accepting of/for sex. When you see a beautiful woman barefoot, most men automatically think about sexing her. A barefoot usually isn't uncovered, just like any other sexual body part.

A woman will not be barefoot around someone she doesn't know or trust. Why do you think women get tattoo's on their feet? Why do you think they wear anklets if feet are so disgusting? And not to mention the probably billion dollar pedicure industry.

Women with pretty feet know it's a sex thing, that's why they show them off. They know it will get them attention. It's about a total package.

A woman who takes care of her feet will take care of you.

#7 | Posted by boaz at 2017-12-05 07:24 AM | Reply

and tell me if this isn't true..

Whenever you see a woman walking barefoot in public, tell me you don't think of me..

#8 | Posted by boaz at 2017-12-05 07:26 AM | Reply

Posted by boaz at 2017-12-05 07:26 AM | Reply

No I usually think what a sloven woman especially in stores. I don't think of You.

#9 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2017-12-05 08:32 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Sloven? Just because she's barefoot? You need more education on this, Laura.

And maybe you need to learn a little more about what it means to be a woman.

#10 | Posted by boaz at 2017-12-05 08:44 AM | Reply

Posted by boaz at 2017-12-05 07:26 AM | Reply

Now you just ruined my sex life!

#11 | Posted by patron at 2017-12-05 08:46 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Sloven? Just because she's barefoot? You need more education on this, Laura.

And maybe you need to learn a little more about what it means to be a woman.

Posted by boaz at 2017-12-05 08:44 AM | Reply

Yes it most certainly is and oh I am currently enrolled in a deportment and etiquette class. So yes I am learning how to be a proper lady.

#12 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2017-12-05 09:01 AM | Reply

So yes I am learning how to be a proper lady.

Why do you need a class? Isnt it in your DNA?

#13 | Posted by boaz at 2017-12-05 10:27 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Honest advice Laura,

You cant be a hot lady at 400lbs. Are you still on a diet? You aren't that big to begin with and you cant be a hot trans with fat feet.

#14 | Posted by boaz at 2017-12-05 11:55 AM | Reply

So yes I am learning how to be a proper lady.

Why do you need a class? Isnt it in your DNA?

#13 | Posted by boaz at 2017-12-05 10:27 AM | Reply | Flag:

You need class because it's not in YOUR DNA.

#15 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2017-12-05 03:39 PM | Reply

Boazism: "you cant be a hot trans with fat feet."

#16 | Posted by ClownShack at 2017-12-05 03:44 PM | Reply

Boazism: "you cant be a hot trans with fat feet."

Posted by ClownShack at 2017-12-05 03:44 PM | Reply

He's not man enough to handle them is why.

#17 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2017-12-05 03:47 PM | Reply

He's not man enough to handle them is why.

It's not in his DNA.

#18 | Posted by ClownShack at 2017-12-05 03:49 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

It's not in his DNA.

Posted by ClownShack at 2017-12-05 03:49 PM | Reply

ROFLMMFAO Exactly.

#19 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2017-12-05 03:51 PM | Reply

is it the webbing that really gets you, Boaz?

#20 | Posted by ichiro at 2017-12-05 10:56 PM | Reply

What gets me is #7. Those things are put in women at birth. It cannot be captured by exaggerated feminine acts that a man who wants to be a woman does. In my opinion, we are hard wired at birth to be either a man or a woman, physically and mentally. Physically, you cannot escape the physical sex nature made you. 99.9% of the time, you come in the world with either a penis or a vagina. That's how we know boy or girl. Sure, there's the very rare instance with someone being born with both. But it is just that, RARE. Most male and female transgenders do not fall in this category. The mental part, in my opinion, is what makes beta males and female transgenders. It's nature's way to make sure they don't reproduce, making more weak males or females. Nature always wins.

This is only the truth. Whether or not you face it, is up to you.

He's not man enough to handle them is why.

If I were single, I wouldn't lean toward a transgender female. It's because I would know that they were first a male. Saying someone isn't "man" enough to accept an untruth is stupid. The gay and LGBT community doesn't get to define or re-define what a man is. Nature does that on it's own.

#21 | Posted by boaz at 2017-12-06 07:31 AM | Reply

#21 | Posted by boaz

Even if they had sexy feet?

#22 | Posted by truthhurts at 2017-12-06 07:55 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Yep Truth, even if they had nice feet.

#23 | Posted by boaz at 2017-12-06 08:16 AM | Reply

Boaz talking out of his ass yet again. I'm not surprised in the least.

#24 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2017-12-06 05:31 PM | Reply