Sunday, November 26, 2017

An Indiana University Health nurse is under fire for racist tweets about killing white babies.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

Online Redditors and Twitter users tracked nurse Taiyesha Baker to Riley Children's Health, an affiliate of Indiana University Health in Indianapolis. PJ Media reached out to the hospital and received this statement:

"We are aware of several troubling posts on social media which appear to be from a recently hired IU Health employee. Our HR department continues to investigate the situation and the authenticity of the posts. During the investigation, that employee (who does not work at Riley Hospital for Children) will have no access to patient care."

When asked which department Baker works in, the hospital declined to answer. Baker's Twitter feed was littered with anti-white sentiments. Redditors compiled a sampling here.

Comments

Now those are some damned racist tweets.

#1 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 01:00 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Yes, blacks can be racist -- it's called being human.

But the problem since the country was founded was, and still is, racism toward those who are not white.

Other than that, this nurse is a discredit to her profession.

#2 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2017-11-26 01:25 PM | Reply

Don't melt, precious white snowflakes!

#3 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 01:26 PM | Reply

#3 snoofy: Did you even read the quote at the top of the story? I dare you to find a white person on Twitter calling for black, Asian, Jewish, or Hispanic infanticide. There are none. But just in the last few days there have been tweets about killing all white heterosexual males, and white genocide. But hey, you're an SJW, so I guess you're good with that.

#4 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 01:48 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

"I dare you to find a white person on Twitter calling for black, Asian, Jewish, or Hispanic infanticide."

Who cares? Make a point or blow away, windbag.

#5 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 01:53 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

This is the type of stuff Trump voters believe:
Racist Twitter Trolls Pose as Houston Looters
www.snopes.com

#6 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 01:56 PM | Reply

Also, none of those tweets call for infanticide.

#7 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 01:59 PM | Reply

"But just in the last few days there have been tweets about killing all white heterosexual males, and white genocide."

From Russian accounts.
Those are the Tweets you like the best.

#8 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 02:00 PM | Reply

#8 snoofy: That's you're answer? It was the Russians?

And from Snopes.com:

"When last we checked, the Twitter accounts of both "Jamaal Williams" and "Jayrome Williams" had been deleted, though we're confident these longtime Internet miscreants will return under other guises. Apart from those two, the majority of Twitter accounts we found posting under the hashtag #HarveyLootCrew are still active as of this writing."

This account is still active. And so is the one where that woman said we should kill everyone with a penis just a few days ago. But I know those are the Tweets you like best.

#9 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 02:14 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

She tweeted a bunch of racist isht and is clearly racist.

But she's no different than racist of all races across this country, and across the world.

You can't end racism.

You can protest their marches and boycott their products.

You can force them into hiding and isolation.

#10 | Posted by ClownShack at 2017-11-26 02:22 PM | Reply

#10 And don't forget the misandrists like Kate Morgan, who Tweeted on Friday "all people with penises should be murdered". Here: www.dailywire.com

#11 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 02:37 PM | Reply

So, your concern over freedom of speech is what, exactly, rat?

Don't melt all at once, snowflake!

#12 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 02:42 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I'm concerned that racist, sexist posts by SJW's such as yourself are tolerated because the target is white men. Even when they call for "white genocide". But any other racist, sexist post is not.

I'd call that a double standard.

#13 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 02:52 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"I'm concerned that racist, sexist posts by SJW's such as yourself are tolerated because the target is white men."

Tolerated?
What do you mean?
What would I be doing differently right now if I didn't "tolerate" Twitter?

#14 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 02:54 PM | Reply

"I'd call that a double standard."

I'd call you a racist scumbag.

#15 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 02:54 PM | Reply

#15 "I'd call you a racist scumbag."

Of course you would.

But hey, your are my emotional support pig, snoofy.

Also, remember when you said women only earn 73% of what men earn? That argument was completely trashed years ago by actual scientific studies. Here is a good article on it by Time magazine: time.com

Everything you believe in is a lie.

#16 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 03:09 PM | Reply

I'm more interested in this part. Please tell me more about it.
What does it mean that I tolerate some Twitter posts I've never even heard of, and are nothing more than slanted facts intended to support the idea that whites are a dangerous, violent race?
You've posted stuff like black crime statistics to support your idea that blacks are violent and dangerous, is the double standard because you're right and she's wrong?

#17 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 04:00 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"And I'd call you a racist sexist scumbag brainwashed by 1930's German Communist propaganda (which is what Critical Theory actually is)."

I don't think I'd ever heard of this until you or Nulli mentioned it.
Tell me a racist thing I believe, I'd love to know.
Tell me a sexist one too.

#18 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 04:02 PM | Reply

"Also, remember when you said women only earn 73% of what men earn?"

I doubt I said that.

#19 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 04:09 PM | Reply

#18 snoofy: "Tell me a racist thing I believe, I'd love to know. Tell me a sexist one too."

How about #17? How about #5? How about women earning far less than men?

And FBI crime statistics are not racist. But quoting them makes me a racist?

#20 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 04:10 PM | Reply

That being said, the Time article supposedly "debunking" it has ridiculous problems in its own right, but I seriously doubt I've ever said women only earn 73% of what men earn.

Even if it's true I wouldn't say that because it doesn't paint a realistic picture of why earnings aren't on parity.

#21 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 04:14 PM | Reply

"And FBI crime statistics are not racist. But quoting them makes me a racist?"

The FBI is racist. Or rather, they enforce racist policies.

#22 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 04:14 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#21 Actually, yes, you said that. You have also told me that heterosexual white males are the oppressor.

#23 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 04:30 PM | Reply

#23, Nope, not things I said, or if they are, they're taken out of context with all the subtlety of a back alley abortionist taking a fetus out of a fallen woman.

#24 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 04:32 PM | Reply

"#22 So what you are saying is that Obama didn't end the FBI because he was a white supremacist?"

Obama made the FBI less racist than any of his predecessors.
Trump undid those things.

Call me racist more, it's really causing a nice bump in your stock around here!

#25 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 04:33 PM | Reply

"You have also told me that heterosexual white males are the oppressor."

Did you tell me who the oppressor is? I can't remember. Who is it?

#26 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 04:34 PM | Reply

Where Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch racists too?

#27 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 04:38 PM | Reply

The FBI is racist. Or rather, they enforce racist policies.
#22 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

A distinction without a difference. Its like saying Nazis weren't anti-semitic, they just enforced anti-semitic policies.

#28 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2017-11-26 04:39 PM | Reply

#26 "Did you tell me who the oppressor is? I can't remember. Who is it?"

I spelled it for you in the last flame war we had: the oligarchs. They own the media and the politicians, promote unnecessary wars, and promote globalism which is why wages have been stagnant for 30 years while we ship all our high-paying jobs to the third-world slave-owning oligarchs.

#29 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 04:42 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

heterosexual white males are the oppressor.

Historically true.

I'm sure many Nazis would say exactly that.

#30 | Posted by ClownShack at 2017-11-26 04:46 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"Its like saying Nazis weren't anti-semitic, they just enforced anti-semitic policies."

No, you're overlooking a crucial difference:
Anti-Semitism is part of the Nazi platform: "No Jew can be a German National." (That comes a few sentences after the Blood and Soil stuff you guys were chanting in Chartlottsville)

Racism is not baked into the FBI mission.

#31 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 04:47 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"oligarchs"

And the oligarchs are not themselves dominated by white, (ostensibly) heterosexual men?
Name the top 100 or 1000 or however many you like oligarchs and give me a racial and gender breakdown on them.

#32 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 04:49 PM | Reply

#32 Most of the Earth's oligarchs are non-white. Most are Asian, specifically Chinese. Of the 65 million people enslaved today, according to the UN, most are in Asia, with the rest in Africa and the Middle East. Yes, most oligarchs are male, but how many psych studies have you read that say men are more driven to take risks to gain wealth and power? All of them?

#33 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 05:01 PM | Reply

Voted Oligarch 2016. MOGA!

#34 | Posted by Corky at 2017-11-26 05:07 PM | Reply

#34 Voted Oligarch 2016. Make Goldman Sachs Great Again!

#35 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 05:09 PM | Reply

Hilarious. If you still don't see what your Pres has done to build up the Swamp, you must be one of the three blind mice.

He just put his Budget Dir in charge of the agency created by Dodd-Frank to protect consumers... a guy who hates that agency.

#36 | Posted by Corky at 2017-11-26 05:17 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

- Which is more dishonest?

You. Your first sentence is a demonstrable lie. The second is just funny.

Trump is giving big corps a permanent tax cut and has done more for the Swamp than anyone before him.

You are dishonest and completely deluded.

#38 | Posted by Corky at 2017-11-26 05:33 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#38 It's completely pointless to talk to someone who supports a terrorist organization and calls people who believe in freedom of expression "Nazi coddlers".

But hey, if my first sentence is a complete lie, then why did the Clinton Global Initiative have to shut down after Hillary stepped down as the Secretary of State and immediately the money stopped flowing in?

And what's what's funny about making money in real estate? People on this forum do it.

#39 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 05:40 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

And the Washington Post said the CGI brought in nearly $2 billion. That's the second hit you get on google.

#40 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 05:42 PM | Reply

Make Goldman Sachs Great Again!

The Wall Street White House: Trump hires fifth Goldman Sachs staffer to the administration

#41 | Posted by ClownShack at 2017-11-26 05:57 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

- if my first sentence is a complete lie,

No "if" about it, helium for brains. She's not a billionaire, for starters, and your allegations about the Foundation are not facts... well, they are only facts to rwingers and other deludes Trump Pets.

And there is nothing at all funny about Trump with his fingers flashing between Twitter and the nuclear codes.

#42 | Posted by Corky at 2017-11-26 06:04 PM | Reply

- people who believe in freedom of expression

Shooting at people, beating people up, and murdering people with a car as Spencer's marchers have done at these Nazi rallies is not free speech.

The more often that you claim it is, the more ignorant you make yourself.

#43 | Posted by Corky at 2017-11-26 06:06 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#36 Hillary became a billionaire through charity fraud selling access and favors as the head of the state department. Trump is just a successful businessman. Which is more dishonest?
#37 | POSTED BY HELIUMRAT AT 2017-11-26 05:26 PM | FLAG:

First. Why are you always deflecting to Hillary? Is your brain broken?

Second. Trump is a successful con artist. Not a successful businessman.

Third. They're both dishonest.

But you've lost your mind. Your Hillary hate has you defending Donnie Drumpsterfire.

#44 | Posted by ClownShack at 2017-11-26 06:06 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

"#32 Most of the Earth's oligarchs are non-white. Most are Asian, specifically Chinese."

You must be looking at a different list. The one I'm looking at has Bezos, Gates, Zuckerberg, Buffett; not really any Chinese people jumping out at me.

#45 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 06:07 PM | Reply

Don't melt, precious white snowflakes!

#3 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

You do know that disagreeing with this won't hurt your SJW, white guilt street cred, right?

#46 | Posted by jpw at 2017-11-26 06:08 PM | Reply

"Yes, most oligarchs are male, but how many psych studies have you read that say men are more driven to take risks to gain wealth and power? All of them?"

Oh, so what the nurse is calling out in whites, you have a textbook explanation for.
That's interesting.

#47 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 06:08 PM | Reply

#42 "That you continue to support his rwing tax policy, health policy, and Make the Moneyed Interests Great Again policy is something you'll never live down here."

When did I ever support that? Ever? The only thing I supported was ending illegal immigration and putting tariffs on imports from the slave countries so industry would come back, and middle class jobs return.

Also, I wanted Bernie Sanders, but after Hillary stole the nomination by literally buying the DNC, I had no choice but to vote for the opposition. She's the most corrupt politician I have ever seen in my life.

www.politico.com

But go ahead and change the subject, lie, and then assign me false positions.

#48 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 06:10 PM | Reply

Tolerated?
What do you mean?
What would I be doing differently right now if I didn't "tolerate" Twitter?

#14 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

Answering a direct question with a statement?

#49 | Posted by jpw at 2017-11-26 06:13 PM | Reply

Everything you believe in is a lie.

#16 | POSTED BY HELIUMRAT

What if I believe differently than you do?

And have you ever thought that your lies are different than my lies?

-Snoofy

#50 | Posted by jpw at 2017-11-26 06:14 PM | Reply

"Every white woman raises a detriment to society when they raise a son. Someone with the HIGHEST propensity to be a terrorist, rapist, racist, killer, and domestic violence all star."

You ain't gonna get that All-Star award by being a risk-averse milquetoast!

"Men are more driven to take risks to gain wealth and power."
She's describing the natural of your reasoning, and you're mad at her for it, which is kinda funny.
It sounds like you sure do believe in Critical Race Theory or whatever.

#51 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 06:15 PM | Reply

#23, Nope, not things I said, or if they are, they're taken out of context...

#24 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

Wait, you suddenly care about context? LOL you got caught with your hands down your pants, just own it.

#52 | Posted by jpw at 2017-11-26 06:17 PM | Reply

#37 | POSTED BY HELIUMRAT

FF!

#53 | Posted by jpw at 2017-11-26 06:20 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

"Answering a direct question with a statement?"

He said he was "concerned." That I tolerate racist tweets, selectively, I think.
I'm guessing you're equally as "concerned," is that how you want to play this?

#54 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 06:21 PM | Reply

"Wait, you suddenly care about context?"

Context is what makes El Paso not a meaningful rebuttal to Juarez.
You care about it too. Well, you care about that one.

#55 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 06:22 PM | Reply

"And have you ever thought that your lies are different than my lies?"

Just point me to the lies I've told here in this thread.

#56 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 06:22 PM | Reply

I'm guessing you're equally as "concerned," is that how you want to play this?

Nope.

You care about it too. Well, you care about that one.

#55 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

Of course I care about context.

Which is precisely why I find it hilarious that you're whining about it considering your never ending question cascade is clearly meant to steer conversation into your preferred context, even if it means ignoring or distorting the poster's context.

#57 | Posted by jpw at 2017-11-26 06:26 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

- The only thing I supported was ending illegal immigration and putting tariffs on imports

What you voted for is every rwing Republican wet dream we see coming true now from tax and health "policy" to damning the free press to rwing SC justices to racism and intolerance in all it's many forms.

Lying to us is one thing, lying to yourself is quite another.

#58 | Posted by Corky at 2017-11-26 06:29 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#51 Well, you chopped the hell out of several posts, put them in different order, and then said this:

"White men simply have more access to wealth and power by virtue of being born white in America."

Actually, it's Asians and Jews followed by whites in America, but that doesn't fit your narrative, does it?

#59 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 06:29 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#58 "What you voted for is..."

Go ahead and assign me another false position. I wanted Bernie. Hillary stole the nomination. She's the most corrupt politician I have ever seen in my life. Better the unknown giant douche than the known turd sandwich.

And I still can't understand why you carry water for her.

#60 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 06:36 PM | Reply

And Corky, you didn't read my Politico link that spells it all out in detail, so I'll post it again: www.politico.com

#61 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 06:39 PM | Reply

1. Jews aren't white?

2. Recent Asian success doesn't mean other non-whites weren't marginalized for centuries in the past, and aren't still marginalized today.

Comparing the fate of immigrants who did well enough in their ancestral lands with those brought here in chains and robbed of their is not an apt comparsion.

#62 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 06:40 PM | Reply

"Just wondering if you've learned how to punctuate a post with more than question marks. You know, to actually discuss something."

Oh I see.
So it's "concern" after all.
Carry on then, nice having an actual discussion with ya!

#63 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 06:44 PM | Reply

-Go ahead and assign me another false position.

Your vote for Trump was for all the rwing policy he stands for and all he does now to ruin this country, not just your pet peeve policies.

- Hillary stole the nomination.

Yet another lie. Nothing she or the DNC did was worth a landslide 4 million vote win, dumbass.

The GOP spent years and millions of dollars trying to prove this supposed corruption of which you speak, and never could. Your HDS helped elect this giant douche Trump, and posting that stupid Donna Brazile article is meaningless.

I'm beginning to suspect that you just aren't very bright.

#64 | Posted by Corky at 2017-11-26 06:55 PM | Reply

#53 Jews are a Semitic people, right? With their own language, culture, and religion different from Europeans. But hey, I love our successful Jewish brethren anyway: they know how to do it right, despite everything that has been thrown at them, including the Holocaust. Did you know that 80% of Jews go to college compared to 20% of whites and 30% of Asians? Did you know that Jews make twice the median income, and have only a 6% out-of-wedlock birth rate? That 2% of the population (Jews) hold 40% of the Nobel prizes? What's not to admire?

And if you don't know how bad Asians had it either (but thrived anyway), maybe you should read an actual history book.

#65 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 06:59 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#64 I'm beginning to suspect you aren't very bright. Try reading my Politico link, which actually does prove it. Here, I'll post it for you again, for ease of reference: www.politico.com

Deflect from that. Again. And again. And again. And....

#66 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 07:01 PM | Reply

Post #65 should begin with a reference to snoofy in #62, not #53, in response to snoofy's racism

#67 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 07:04 PM | Reply

Carry on then, nice having an actual discussion with ya!

#63 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

#68 | Posted by jpw at 2017-11-26 07:04 PM | Reply

- which actually does prove it.

That's hilarious. Obviously that word "prove" doesn't mean what you think it means.

That's a discredited article that even disgruntled employee Brazile walked back after it was published.

You are just proving my point with every post.

www.washingtonpost.com

Too bad about that chronic HDS. I understand that in the latter stages of your condition, it's incurable.

#69 | Posted by Corky at 2017-11-26 07:12 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#69 "Donna Brazile is walking back her claim that the Democratic primary was ‘rigged'"

That's odd, because she wrote a book about it. I wonder who got to her with the threat of a lawsuit? She actually said she was afraid of being killed like Seth Rich, so maybe it was more than the threat of a lawsuit. Also, I don't have a subscription to the Washington Post, so I can't read the story. Do you have another source?

Oh, that's right, there is no other source.

#70 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 07:27 PM | Reply

Open it in an Incognito window, dimmy.

- the threat of a lawsuit.

And quit making ---- up. It just makes you look even dumber... were that possible.

"Appearing on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" on Wednesday, the former interim chair of the Democratic National Committee walked back her written claim that the party's primary contest was "rigged" in Hillary Clinton's favor. In fact, Brazile went so far as to say that she didn't really write any such thing and that her book only appears to allege that the primary was rigged "if you read the excerpt without the context."

#71 | Posted by Corky at 2017-11-26 07:31 PM | Reply

"What's not to admire?"

Seems like you could have gotten that one for free.

#72 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 07:39 PM | Reply

"So your position on this is that you can't have concern over every post on Twitter? Or is there more nuance and "context" to it?"

I don't much care what some random person on Twitter has to say, and it's pretty clear from what she says that she's not actually threat to anyone. Let me prove it to you: Do you think there's sufficient grounds here to take her guns away?

#73 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 07:43 PM | Reply

"And if you don't know how bad Asians had it either (but thrived anyway)"

"'Asian American' was an idea invented in the 1960s to bring together Chinese, Japanese, and Filipino Americans for strategic political purposes." en.wikipedia.org

#74 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 07:44 PM | Reply

#72 So when you defended the chant "Jews will not replace us" you didn't gain that perspective?

When in God damn hell did I defend that? Stop making up racist BS and assigning it to me. I swear to God you are so full of stih the smell is noticeable over the internet!!!

That's all you got? Make up a racist lie about someone and post it? Corky already tried that, several times, and where did that get him?

#75 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 07:46 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"When in God damn hell did I defend that? "

You didn't defend the right of Nazis to chant Nazi slogans in Charlottesville?
Why not? They have that right.

#76 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 07:48 PM | Reply

#72 snoofy: "and it's pretty clear from what she says that she's not actually threat to anyone".

It's a nurse. At a hospital. Talking about killing white babies. That's why she got suspended.

#77 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 07:48 PM | Reply

"Talking about killing white babies."

That's not really in her Tweets. You're overreacting.

#78 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 07:48 PM | Reply

#76 The ACLU defended the right of Nazi's to chant their slogans. Are you going to call the ACLU Nazi? Why are you an Orwellian monster?

#79 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 07:49 PM | Reply

- Corky already tried that, several times, and where did that get him?

No need to make up lies about a lying Nazi Coddler; ie: someone who keeps claiming that the violence against others at Spencer marches is, "free speech".

#80 | Posted by Corky at 2017-11-26 07:50 PM | Reply

#78 Yes it is. Did you even bother to read the incredible racist, sexist SJW hate in her tweet, at the top of the story?

#81 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 07:50 PM | Reply

"#76 The ACLU defended the right of Nazi's to chant their slogans."

Right, but why did you?

#82 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 07:50 PM | Reply

#80 There you go again, free speech is Nazi. Got it.

#83 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 07:51 PM | Reply

- The ACLU

Decided to no longer support groups who march armed and cause violence against others.

thehill.com

#84 | Posted by Corky at 2017-11-26 07:51 PM | Reply

#85 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 07:52 PM | Reply

- free speech is Nazi. Got it.

Are you really that stupid?

Violence against others is not free speech does not equal free speech is Nazi.

Do you need a shovel for this hole you are digging?

#86 | Posted by Corky at 2017-11-26 07:53 PM | Reply

"Did you know that 80% of Jews go to college compared to 20% of whites and 30% of Asians? "

Have you ever considered, over a few generations, Jews are going to replace us as the educated elites of society?
Oligarchs, even?
Or that it's already happened?
You should look into it!

That's a thing that they were protesting in Charlotsville. Jews replacing them. Or, at least the specter of Jews doing that.

#87 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 07:53 PM | Reply

#84 That's why it won't defend the terrorist group Antifa.

#88 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 07:53 PM | Reply

#88 |

They will and the probably have... as long as they aren't marching with weapons and practicing violence on other people like your beloved Spencer Nazis have.

#89 | Posted by Corky at 2017-11-26 07:56 PM | Reply

"#82 Because I believe in freedom of expression. You, on the other hand, are a brainwashed slave of totalitarian mind control."

Slaves have jobs.

#90 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 07:57 PM | Reply

"as long as they aren't marching with weapons "

They were marching with weapons.
Open Carry and all that.

JPW, you still here, this one's right in your wheelhouse!

#91 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 07:58 PM | Reply

#87 I'm pretty sure they where just hung up on antisemitism, and you are just blowing smoke, as usual. But hey, if you want to claim that Jews will replace the Chinese as oligarchs, maybe you should write a letter to President Xi Jinping of China? Or could you be more racist?

#92 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 07:58 PM | Reply

"I'm pretty sure they where just hung up on antisemitism"

Sure. That explains the whole Holocaust thing nicely. And the Kristallnacht before it. Just a hang-up.

#93 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 07:59 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#90 "Slaves have jobs."

I... don't think that's actually called "having a job". I think that's called slavery. But keep giving me emotional support.

#94 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 07:59 PM | Reply

"But hey, if you want to claim that Jews will replace the Chinese as oligarchs, maybe you should write a letter to President Xi Jinping of China? "

Oh, you still don't think Zuckerberg's an oligarch? Money isn't power after all? You have to literally own slaves to pass muster?

That's funny.

#95 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 08:00 PM | Reply

#93 Hung-up: having great or excessive interest in or preoccupation with someone or something.

Did I say something you didn't understand? I'd say Nazi's are pretty hung-up on Jews.

#96 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 08:04 PM | Reply

You're "hung up" on Hillary Clinton.
Nazis have a proven homicidal rage for Jews.
Not 100% quite the same thing.
(Though really, that's for you to say, not me.)

#97 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 08:06 PM | Reply

#95 Peter Thiel is a gay Vampire. I don't hold that against him. Why do you hate Zuckerberg? Is he as evil as the PNAC backers where? What did Zuckerberg do to our politicians and media? Spell it out for me.

#98 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 08:08 PM | Reply

#97 So what your saying is that I have a homicidal rage for Hillary? I don't get your word twisting game, but it is fun to watch you dance.

#99 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 08:09 PM | Reply

Oh. That Zuckerberg. Yeah, he is pretty evil in a "let's control free speech" sort of way. But I don't think it's because he's Jewish, as you implied, I think it's because he's an SJW. There is a difference.

#100 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 08:13 PM | Reply

#95 "Money isn't power after all?"

Only if you use it that way. Say, by buying our politicians and making our media dance to your will. Warren Buffet actually seems like a pretty nice guy, for example.

#101 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 08:31 PM | Reply

"Yeah, he is pretty evil in a "let's control free speech" sort of way."

He invented a way to let millions speak.
But it's his invention.
Why shouldn't he get to decide how we use it?

If you own your car, does anyone get to use it for whatever they want?
If you own Facebook, why is it any different?

#102 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 08:40 PM | Reply

#102 You don't support net neutrality? Are you okay with my ISP controlling what I see? As I understand it, Facebook news feeds can only come from certain sources, no matter how popular the critical sources are....

#103 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 08:49 PM | Reply

#103 Zuckerberg is not an ISP.

#104 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 08:50 PM | Reply

He invented a way to let millions speak.
But it's his invention.
Why shouldn't he get to decide how we use it?

Did Alexander Graham Bell try to control what we said on the phone? Facebook is used by 2 billion people. IMHO, that makes it a public utility.

#105 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 08:52 PM | Reply

"Facebook is used by 2 billion people. IMHO, that makes it a public utility."

Fossil fuel is used by more, can that be a public utility too?

#106 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 08:58 PM | Reply

Prove what? Your propensity for trying to cram topics into whatever absurd box you think they should be in?

This has nothing to do with guns and she obviously raised enough concern that she is the subject of an investigation and has no access to patients during that time.

But you'd rather dither about claiming she didn't actually say kill white babies while avoiding any concrete comment on the nature of her comments as clearly heavily racist.

#107 | Posted by jpw at 2017-11-26 09:05 PM | Reply

JPW, you still here, this one's right in your wheelhouse!

#91 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

If you have nothing useful to say, why not just remain quiet?

#108 | Posted by jpw at 2017-11-26 09:06 PM | Reply

"Facebook is used by 2 billion people. IMHO, that makes it a public utility."
Fossil fuel is used by more, can that be a public utility too?

#106 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

My farts are smelled by everyone in my commune. Does that make my farts a public utility?

-Snoofy

#109 | Posted by jpw at 2017-11-26 09:09 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#103 Zuckerberg is not an ISP.

#104 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

No, but they have the money to obtain the preferential treatment for traffic from the ISPs and by your own admission, and support, the ability to control the information they disseminate to users.

That doesn't sound at all like a huge problem, does it?

#110 | Posted by jpw at 2017-11-26 09:13 PM | Reply

snoofy, do you know what a monopoly is? Are you okay with Google downranking leftist sites likes the DR because they don't toe the line? Do you know what that did to rcade's business model? They even removed all references to over a hundred articles by an author on the World Socialist Web Site because he broke the story on their censorship. Every article he wrote, on any topic, not just censorship. It used to be you could type "socialism" into google, or any of 300 other key words, and it would be like the #2 hit. Now it is gone entirely.

But I guess you support that, right?

#111 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 09:14 PM | Reply

Well, it's been 45 minutes - I think we broke the snoofy.

Now I'm starting to get depressed. I think I'll go to another web-site for emotional support.

But hey, I'm sure he'll be back tomorrow.

#112 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 10:00 PM | Reply

He probably broke his "?" key. Again.

He'll be back when he gets a new keyboard.

#113 | Posted by jpw at 2017-11-26 10:02 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

You shouldn't be giving anyone a hard time about their education in a discussion where you claimed Hillary was a billionaire. It would have taken you a five-second web search to find out this isn't true and is ridiculously far from being true.

#114 | Posted by rcade at 2017-11-26 10:43 PM | Reply

"But I guess you support that, right?"

None of that nonsense has anything to do with Net Neutrality.

But why are you trying to hang the net neutrality albatross around my neck in the first place? I support net neutrality; you support Trump, who opposes.

It's the classic "accuse the other person of what you're guilty of."

#115 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 10:55 PM | Reply

"#103 Zuckerberg is not an ISP.

#104 | POSTED BY SNOOFY
No, but they have the money to obtain the preferential treatment for traffic from the ISPs"

Which is only an issue if we... repeal Net Neutrality, JPW.

So your argument makes little sense. Take your own advice, and farts, elsewhere.

#116 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 10:58 PM | Reply

#114 Aw, I should have said "took in almost $2 billion dollars for the Clinton Global Initiative according to the Washington Post". I just read she was worth only $45 million, according to Forbes (which isn't bad, since she claimed to be broke and needed a loan from Barrack Obama in 2008). I had no idea being Secretary of State paid that much....

#117 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 11:02 PM | Reply

Which is only an issue if we... repeal Net Neutrality, JPW.

#116 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

It's happening whether we want it to or not.

The only way it'll be back is if the Dems gain enough control to reinstall an FCC chair who reinstates the rules.

Or have you not figured out yet that we're entering an era of sea saw politics with each side hell bent on erasing the previous years policies?

#118 | Posted by jpw at 2017-11-26 11:05 PM | Reply

#116 Yay! snoofy is back!

So what does Net Neutrality have to do with information monopolies like Twitter, Facebook, and Google controlling actual content?

If Net Neutrality vanishes, it's just an excuse to raise your rates for higher bandwidth - the argument here is actually control of information content, not speed of access.

And where, for the love of God, did I say I opposed Net Neutrality?

#119 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 11:11 PM | Reply

JPW, I don't favor making Facebook a utility, even if we lose Net Neutrality.

I favor a free and equal Internet.

I hope failure to repeal Obamacare illustrates the see sawing isn't as reckless and destructive as Trump supporters wish it were.

#120 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 11:15 PM | Reply

"And where, for the love of God, did I say I opposed Net Neutrality?"

Have I mischaracterized your thoughts regarding Net Neutrality?

How unfortunate! Please take this opportunity to set the record straight.

#121 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-26 11:21 PM | Reply

I love Net Neutrality! The net should stay open!

Does that help?

#122 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-26 11:23 PM | Reply

It's good to hear but it might not be enough to stop the Trump Train.

#123 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-27 12:30 AM | Reply

#4 | POSTED BY HELIUMRAT AT 2017-11-26 01:48 PM | REPLY

This is as far as I made it on this thread.

I feel like I could very easily find this. I just don't want to actually punch the words into a search engine.

#124 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2017-11-27 09:13 AM | Reply

Margaret Sanger

#125 | Posted by sawdust at 2017-11-27 09:32 AM | Reply

Yeah..

I don't think Twitter was around when Margaret Sanger died in 1966.

#126 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2017-11-27 10:14 AM | Reply

It's ok to be white

#127 | Posted by mutant at 2017-11-27 03:20 PM | Reply

Yes, blacks can be racist -- it's called being human.
#2 | Posted by PinchALoaf

Unless you are a white racist. Then you aren't human. Right Pinch?

#128 | Posted by boaz at 2017-11-28 03:18 PM | Reply