Friday, November 24, 2017

Donald Trump returned to a favourite subject on Thursday, telling a US coast guard audience the air force was ordering a new plane that was "almost like an invisible fighter".

The plane in question, the F-35, is not invisible, though it is unusually small and designed to be less visible to radar than conventional aircraft. Its development, however, has proved all too visibly costly and riddled with problems.

Trump first startled reporters with talk of an invisible plane in October, when he discussed the F-35 at a military briefing in hurricane-hit Puerto Rico.

Amazing job," Trump said then. "So amazing we are ordering hundreds of millions of dollars of new airplanes for the air force, especially the F-35. You like the F-35? ... You can't see it. You literally can't see it. It's hard to fight a plane you can't see."

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

The crazy uncle showed up fo4 Thanksgiving.

Comments

Wait'll you see the Jackass Battery's new Way-Back Machine.
The best, the greatest...Yuuge!

#1 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2017-11-24 01:17 PM | Reply

Great video of our president supporting some of America's finest servicemembers. Thank you, Doc.

#2 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2017-11-24 02:05 PM | Reply

I wish this was The Onion... It would at least be funny then.

#3 | Posted by Sycophant at 2017-11-24 02:43 PM | Reply

What a blithering idiot.

And it looks like the BLOTUS forgot the paper towels.

#4 | Posted by donnerboy at 2017-11-24 06:43 PM | Reply

He should hitch a ride with Wonder Woman in her invisible plane. I dare him to grab her goodies.

#5 | Posted by madscientist at 2017-11-24 09:53 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

I'm... pretty sure he meant radar invisible. But have all the insanity you want with it. Jesus.

#6 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-24 10:13 PM | Reply

New term: "Trump-splain'".

A pitiful lifetime pursuit.

#7 | Posted by Corky at 2017-11-24 10:17 PM | Reply

I'm... pretty sure he doesn't know what radar is.

#8 | Posted by REDIAL at 2017-11-24 10:50 PM | Reply

#7 Hillary-splain this for me: "I have a public policy, and a private policy". Told to a group of bankers paying her $500,000 for a speech.

Hillary was the most corrupt and evil politician I have ever seen in my entire life (Bush was only an easily manipulated tool). I voted Democrat for thirty years, until she changed my mind.

She said things like "I take my marching orders from the Mother-ship", referring to the CFR. She was a neocon war-monger that would have gotten us into a proxy war with Russia in Syria. She brought slavery back to Libya. She sold out everything that matters for money and power, even running a fake charity financed by foreign governments seeking access.

Trump may be a giant douche, but he's no Hillary. She was an actual pro when it comes to evil and corruption.

#9 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-24 10:50 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

A Clinton deflection. Quelle surprise.

#10 | Posted by REDIAL at 2017-11-24 10:55 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

Well, she IS President after all. At least in Trumpkin Land.

#11 | Posted by Corky at 2017-11-24 11:02 PM | Reply

"Hillary-splain this for me: "I have a public policy, and a private policy". Told to a group of bankers paying her $500,000"

First, that's not what she said, so putting quotes around that phrase is, at best, incorrect.

Second, "Told to a group of bankers paying her $500,000 for a speech" is a lie as well.

"Hillary was the most corrupt and evil politician I have ever seen in my entire life"

Pretty easy when you're either making up lies, or willingly believing them.

"even running a fake charity financed by foreign governments seeking access."

Ahhh, proving my point, once again.

#12 | Posted by Danforth at 2017-11-24 11:02 PM | Reply

- a fake charity financed by foreign governments seeking access.

OK, but only because Alex Jones says so.

#13 | Posted by Corky at 2017-11-24 11:03 PM | Reply

#12 Please correct me as to the quote and the amount, then. Or you can just keep up your usual BS, I don't care.

#14 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-24 11:04 PM | Reply

The Dotard is going to station all of the invisible planes in Nambia.

#15 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2017-11-24 11:09 PM | Reply

"Please correct me as to the quote and the amount, then."

Why don't you do your own damned research before posting like an idiot? You look like a fool, making up quotes and paydays.

"Or you can just keep up your usual BS, I don't care"

My irony meter is pegging.

#16 | Posted by Danforth at 2017-11-24 11:11 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Please correct me as to the quote...

"both a public and a private position"

#17 | Posted by REDIAL at 2017-11-24 11:21 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#18 | Posted by boaz at 2017-11-25 02:19 PM | Reply

"I think you liberals quest to make Trump look stupid is really starting to make you liberals look stupid."

Your first "liberals" should have an apostrophe, as it's a possessive.

But, by all means, tell us more about how stupid other people are.

#19 | Posted by Danforth at 2017-11-25 02:34 PM | Reply

"Um, the plane is invisible on most radar's. I believe that's what Trump is talking about."

Like most Trumpets you "believe" a lot of ridiculous things. You believe what you want to believe and disregard anything that conflicts with those beliefs.

"They said: ‘Well, it wins every time because the enemy cannot see it, even if it's right next to it, it can't see it,'" Trump said.

#20 | Posted by donnerboy at 2017-11-25 03:26 PM | Reply

...even if it's right next to it, it can't see it,'" Trump said.

Well obviously by "right next to it" he was referring to beyond visual range.

Any trump ------- can see that.

#21 | Posted by REDIAL at 2017-11-25 03:32 PM | Reply

I always got dumped when I used the term Trump --------. Good luck.

#22 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2017-11-25 07:36 PM | Reply