Thursday, November 23, 2017

I'm a man.

There, I've said it. At the risk of offending the world's increasing army of hypersensitive PC-crazed snowflakes, I am proudly and unapologetically identifying as a male.

I realise that for some people, this admission alone is currently tantamount to having me fired, arrested and possibly publicly executed.

Think I'm being ridiculous?

Think again.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

Last night, popular US Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin tweeted this to her 22,000 followers: 'Here's an unpopular opinion. I'm not actually at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations.'

So yes, for some people like Ms Lindin, just being a man right now is enough to warrant a career and life being wrongly destroyed.

She is the very worst kind of radical feminist, the kind that hates men so much it blinds her even to basic fairness and justice.

Yet Ms Lindin's tweet wasn't even the most outrageous gender-related thing I read today.

Comments

Pierce Morgan makes another unsuccessful attemp to be relevant. He's a has been, he needs to accept his fate.

#1 | Posted by danni at 2017-11-23 12:31 PM | Reply

That bastard is Transphobic.

#2 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2017-11-23 12:59 PM | Reply

Teen Vogue, the go-to progressive website. Next.

#3 | Posted by nullifidian at 2017-11-23 01:54 PM | Reply

"I'm not actually at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations."

That woman deserves to lose her job. It would only be proper karma.

#4 | Posted by danni at 2017-11-23 03:33 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

I'm not sure you need to "let" them.

I was seeing an attempt to push "unisex" back in the 60's.

But today women and men are just the same. Not much has changed.

Both women and men emphasize their physical attributes that define their gender.

Both women and men are still mostly concerned with appearing their respective genders.

Straight men and women are for the most part concerned they are not mistaken for gay (and that's just fine). Gays need to accept that as being part of straight sexuality and not take it personally. Straight men want to meet girls and visa versa.

Men and women fashions and overall presentations as their respective gender is stronger than ever.

It's been decades since I saw an attempt to mix the genders and it hasn't happened yet.

I don't think we have to worry about letting boys be boys and girls be girls.

They won't have it any other way.

#5 | Posted by BillJohnson at 2017-11-24 01:31 PM | Reply

Hey.

I have a brilliant idea!

Why don't we just let humans be human?

#6 | Posted by donnerboy at 2017-11-24 02:28 PM | Reply

Fun Conservative Idea:

Step 1: Take the craziest person on the left you can find and pretend they represent the majority of liberals.

Step 2: Say you are against them and pretend you are somehow taking a courageous stand.

Step 3: Congratulate yourself and beg people to recognize you for such courage.

#7 | Posted by Sycophant at 2017-11-24 02:37 PM | Reply