Friday, November 24, 2017

The campaign of embattled Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore, who has been accused by multiple women of improper sexual conduct when they were teenagers, trumpeted President Donald Trump's support in a fundraising mailing Wednesday. "We are thankful that his words before leaving the White House to celebrate Thanksgiving were the strong words of support for Roy Moore," according to an email from the campaign. The pitch comes one day after Trump effectively backed Moore, 70, by attacking his rival in the race. "I can tell you one thing for sure: we don't need a liberal person in there, a Democrat," Trump told reporters as he prepared to board Marine One on his way to a Thanksgiving break in Florida.

Comments

Trump: Better an anti-constitution child molester than a democrat.

#1 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2017-11-22 01:03 PM | Reply

where is rightoecentre?

He should be lecturing us on how you are judged by the company your keep!

#2 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2017-11-22 01:57 PM | Reply

Now that Moore beat Trump's pick, Trump suppoers Moore.

He's starting to really get the hang of this whole "politics" thing!

#3 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-22 02:06 PM | Reply

Looks like I am still living inside your head Coco, your creepy fascination with me is more than a little unsettling.

Back on topic, if I was, god forbid, living in Alabama, I would do everything I could to ensure that Moore was defeated.

#4 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2017-11-22 03:26 PM | Reply

RightO,
Rcade and I were face timing each other about that goofball last night.
For those of you wondering, Rogers was wearing a monogrammed smoking jacket and drinking a white zin.

#5 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2017-11-22 03:31 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

"god forbid, living in Alabama"

Hell on Earth.
haha

#6 | Posted by klifferd at 2017-11-24 08:55 AM | Reply

You get me, Chairborne.

#7 | Posted by rcade at 2017-11-24 09:38 AM | Reply

Back on topic, if I was, god forbid, living in Alabama,
#4 | POSTED BY RIGHTOCENTER

Hell on Earth.
#6 | POSTED BY KLIFFERD

Please stay away, we already have enough people here who can't think for themselves. I see no difference in you folks making judgements like this and people who support Roy Moore. It's just a different symptom of the same disease.

I especially like the part where if someone from a blue state does something stupid, well, that's just because that person is stupid, but if someone from a red state does something stupid, then the whole fricking state is stupid.

#8 | Posted by kudzu at 2017-11-24 10:14 AM | Reply

I just want to express my total disappointment with Al Franken. What a jerk. He not only saddens his family, his wife but all of his supporters who have so strongly supported him, believed in him. Guys like him shake the foundations of the Democratic Party and allow the really evil forces of the Republican Party to gain advantage. When the Republicans pass their tax plan I will blame jerks like Franken who knew they had pecadillos in their past but ran for the Senate anyway. If you have stuff like that in your past don't spread your crimes on all the rest of us Democrats. I don't want him to resign, that would be cowardly, he should remain there for the rest of his term and help his replacement gain name recognition to assist them being elected but surely he owes his party some reasonable assistance in replacing himself.

#9 | Posted by danni at 2017-11-24 10:18 AM | Reply

Trump supports molesters - because he is one
Trump supports Nazis - because he is one

#10 | Posted by Bubba10 at 2017-11-24 10:21 AM | Reply

Danni,

Al Franken, what a jerk. He's a man and a person. I'm a man and a jerk too. I've never put a man or woman the spot for special consideration for a job or promotion or anything like that and have no interest in anyone younger than my kids (they're 40). But I have acted inappropriately in my life, nothing crazy, but I challenge any human male or female, Jesus or Mohammed or Bhudda. Franken is more of a goofball than a sexual predator. And to use him as an example of what the real problem here is ridiculous

#11 | Posted by bruceaz at 2017-11-24 10:47 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

#8 | POSTED BY KUDZU

God forbid they protest a pedophile, right?

The truth is they suffer severe cognitive dissonance and do mental gymnastics to get around Moore's actions because he says the word Jesus a lot. And that's really all you need. Everyone knows Republicans love Jesus and Democrats are the spawn of Satan, right?

#12 | Posted by Sycophant at 2017-11-24 11:55 AM | Reply

"Please stay away"

don't worry.. people like me get lynched in Alabama... unless you rename the state to Al Obama.

"then the whole fricking state is stupid"

not the whole.. just the majority.

"Most of these --------- that are voting from Roy Moore are doing it not because they like him, but rather in protest to people like you guys. "

you know that just enforces our mockery right? hahahahah

#13 | Posted by klifferd at 2017-11-24 12:59 PM | Reply

Al Franken, what a jerk. He's a man and a person. I'm a man and a jerk too.

...

And to use him as an example of what the real problem here is ridiculous

#11 | Posted by bruceaz

I am quite sure there will be a Russian sponsored (by a group like the Heart of Texas) poll out shortly on Facebook that suggests that Crooked Al FrankenGoper is the very definition of EVIL and should resign immediately.

#14 | Posted by donnerboy at 2017-11-24 07:29 PM | Reply