Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore, who has been accused of pursuing romantic relationships with teenagers while in his 30s, said he first noticed his future wife eight years before he formally met her -- when she would have been as young as 15 years old. Moore was 38 when he married Kayla Kisor, who was 24. ... "When I was deputy district attorney, many years before we got married, I saw her at a dance recital and I was standing, oh, at the back of the auditorium and I saw her up front," he recalled at the time. "I remember her name, it was Kayla Kisor. KK. But I remember that and I didn't meet her there ... it was, oh gosh, eight years later or something, I met her. And when she told me her name, I remembered."

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

The time line and Moore's comments were first reported by AL.com.

In his 2005 memoir So Help Me God: The Ten Commandments, Judicial Tyranny, and the Battle for Religious Freedom, Moore also wrote about the moment. "I knew Kayla was going to be a special person in my life," Moore wrote about when he first saw her when she was 15 years old. He wrote he began dating her when she was 23, a year before they married, according to the memoir.

Comments

www.drudge.com

#1 | Posted by tonyroma at 2017-11-21 05:43 PM | Reply

Trump was checking out 10 year olds, so no biggie.

#2 | Posted by bored at 2017-11-21 05:44 PM | Reply

#2 What are you talking about? I just can't believe you insane freaks.

#3 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-21 05:47 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

On video
www.theguardian.com

#4 | Posted by bored at 2017-11-21 05:52 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Trump was hot for his own daughter.

#5 | Posted by danni at 2017-11-21 05:53 PM | Reply

"Donald Trump Once Allegedly Asked If It Was "Wrong" to Be "Sexually Attracted" to Ivanka"

"Specifically, the quote dealt with Trump's relationship with his daughter Ivanka; columnist Richard Cohen quoted Trump asking "someone I know" of a then 13-year-old Ivanka: "Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?""

www.cosmopolitan.com

#6 | Posted by danni at 2017-11-21 05:56 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

These are men, to use the term loosely, who are scared s...less of women their own age. You know, women who can see through their BS. So they turn to kids who don't know any better.

#7 | Posted by Corky at 2017-11-21 06:02 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

What are you talking about? I just can't believe you insane freaks.
#3 | POSTED BY HELIUMRAT

Conservative blinders set to "full".

#8 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2017-11-21 06:06 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

#6 Allegedly. I've heard on this site that Trump raped 13 women. I assume he had the CIA assassinate them all, so there is no chance of that ever coming out....

#9 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-21 06:10 PM | Reply

#9 What are you talking about? I just can't believe you insane freaks.

#10 | Posted by bored at 2017-11-21 08:20 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 5

Trump: "Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?"

HeliumRat: "You're taking his words out of context!"

#11 | Posted by ClownShack at 2017-11-21 08:28 PM | Reply

Trump walked in on teenage girls changing clothes.

And bragged about it.

#12 | Posted by truthhurts at 2017-11-21 08:38 PM | Reply

Well, to be honest, 15 yo girls can be damned hot.

#13 | Posted by Snowfake at 2017-11-21 09:45 PM | Reply

Trump walked in on teenage girls changing clothes.

And bragged about it.

#12 | Posted by truthhurts

And you are an "insane freak" for reminding us.

#14 | Posted by donnerboy at 2017-11-22 05:28 PM | Reply

Moore is guilty as hell.

#15 | Posted by Alexandrite at 2017-11-22 08:43 PM | Reply

Roy Moore, admitted to perving on young girls, or in Alabama and the Whitehouse that's known as courting behavior.

#16 | Posted by _Gunslinger_ at 2017-11-22 09:43 PM | Reply

Surprised no one's made note of the fact he remembered a girl whose initials were KK. Maybe he was pondering all that time what her M.I. was..

#17 | Posted by sentinel at 2017-11-23 04:43 AM | Reply

Creepy judge and a creepy president. But you know, God and stuff.

#18 | Posted by cbob at 2017-11-23 02:33 PM | Reply

What the hell was a 30 year old Roy Moore doing at a recital for 15 year old girls?

Seems to me he just admitted he was a creeper.

#19 | Posted by donnerboy at 2017-11-23 03:23 PM | Reply

Selecting his future bride.

#20 | Posted by ClownShack at 2017-11-23 03:25 PM | Reply

[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJEAGd1bQuc]]

#21 | Posted by sentinel at 2017-11-23 05:52 PM | Reply

Sad life for Kayla--watching her husband for 30+ years, grabbing his hands whenever he reached for some teen, keeping him away from high school football games, dance recitals and civics classes and having to dust him off whenever his worm started to wiggle. I suspect that despite sharing the limelight, being married to a pederast has not been worth the effort...

#22 | Posted by catdog at 2017-11-24 08:17 AM | Reply