Saturday, November 18, 2017

Civil rights activist the Rev. Jesse Jackson said Friday that he has been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease. A neurological disorder with no cure, Parkinson's can cause tremors, stiffness and difficulty balancing, walking and coordinating movement. "My family and I began to notice changes about three years ago," Jackson wrote in a statement. "After a battery of tests, my physicians identified the issue as Parkinson's disease, a disease that bested my father." Jackson added that "recognition of the effects of this disease on me has been painful."

Comments

So now he won't just grab that ass, he'll jiggle it too.

#1 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2017-11-17 02:44 PM | Reply

He's always had an odd speech impediment, maybe it's connected?

#2 | Posted by shane at 2017-11-18 12:46 PM | Reply

Walter Mondale sent a couple of cats over to Jesse's place. They took him out on the patio of his apartment, threw his --- over the balcony--dude fell four stories. There was a garden at the bottom, enclosed in glass, like a greenhouse--Jesse fell through that. Since then, he's kinda developed a speech impediment.

#3 | Posted by madscientist at 2017-11-18 08:00 PM | Reply

He is one the most corrupt and morally bankrupt human beings to walk the earth. I hope he somehow finds the wrath of some god from here on out for the damage he's inflicted on the black community.

#4 | Posted by bogey1355 at 2017-11-18 08:42 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I'm curious about what Jesse Jackson did to the black community. Did he do it for his own personal gain, or some other reason(s).

#5 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-18 09:20 PM | Reply

I had assumed that Jesse Jackson's speech impediment was due to a stroke..

#6 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2017-11-19 06:12 PM | Reply